Ch. 4

We Are Teens

(Outfit #2 for Nayeon)

(Outfit #2 for Nayeon)

(Outfit for Jennifer)

(Outfit for Jennifer)

Nayeon's POV

"Come on, let's ride that one!" Jennifer exclaimed pointing at a very dangerous ride.

My face grew pale as I watched the ride spin the people in their seats backwards in sideways positions. Hell no. I'm not dying today. I shook my head immediately at the thought of even considering it.

"Please unnie," she pleaded giving me puppy eyes.

She called me 'unnie' instead of 'sunbaenim'. My heart started to waver but the it occurred to me that this might be a ruse to get me on that death trap.

"I don't want to die today Jen" I said looking at her pout.

"Please unnie, just this once. It looks so awesome. Plus I think it's even calling out my name." she rebutted.

I felt her grab my hand and began escorting me over to the ride she desperately wanted to get on.

"If you ride it with me I'll do what you want for the rest of tonight" Jennifer bargained smoothly.

"Whatever I want?" i asked looking up at her.

She nodded her head quickly and flashed me a smile. Don't do that. When she said that my mind went straight to the gutter. I'm such a . I know what I want now but she probably won't do it.

"Okay," I said feeling my cheeks heat up.

"Yay! Let's get in line." she danced happily and pulled me into the line.

We waited in line for 15 minutes until it was finally our turn. I walked next to Jen to our seats. She helped strap me in before doing her own belt. The conductor started to talk about safety and the rules about the ride. All of a sudden the ride began to raise us in the air and spin us slowly. I felt queasy. I think I'm going to puke. I felt a hand grab mine so I followed the arm to its owner. Jennifer is holding my hand! Yes, this ride is so worth the nausea. She gave me a reassuring smile like she was telling me it was going to be okay. The ride started spinning quickly and began turning us sideways making my organs beat against my rib cage. This is going to be a long nauseating 5 minutes.

Finally the ride stopped and we could unbuckle our belts. I felt so drained from all the screaming and I pretty sure I almost broke her hand from how tightly I was gripping. We were standing near a food stall trying to get it together. I felt her hands on my head to sort of comb my now messy hair. I smiled and felt heat rise to my cheeks.

"Are you hungry?" Jen asked breaking the sweet moment.

"Yeah but what do you want to eat?" I asked looking at her as she looked around.

"I see a little restaurant over there. Want to see what they sell?" she answered looking in the direction of the restaurant.

I nodded my head as she dragged me towards the small stall. We walked up to the counter and ordered then sat down to wait for our number to be called.

******

"Now that were full, do you want to ride some more rides or..?" she asked facing me.

"Can we play some games at the booths?" i asked playing with the hem of my shirt.

"Yeah, come on let's check out the water gun game," Jennifer said with a smile.

We journeyed over to the game and waited for our tun to play.

I sat down next to her as we waited for the guy to press the start button. Soon water was squirting out of the gun in front of me. I aimed at the target watching the pillar spiral up. Then I heard a ding sound and the water stopped flowing.

"We have a winner!" the guy announced.

I looked around to see who's pillar was lighting up. I looked further down the row and saw a little boy had one. He was adorable jumping up and down very excitedly. I looked at Jen who gave me an apologetic smile. I shook my head and smiled at her.

"Let's try another game," I grabbed her hand pulling her to another booth.

"Nayeon unnie, you sure are excited," Jennifer chuckled as I pulled her.
 

**Meanwhile Chaeyoung's POV***

I'm sitting in my living room talking to Tzuyu and Dahyun through Skype. I opened a bag of chips and crunched on them loudly clearly upset.

"Chaeng, I don't know why you just won't tell her how you feel," Dahyun said as Tzuyu hummed a agreeing with her.

"We've been through this multiple times already unnie! Are you not listening to me when I vent to you?" I asked throwing my head back.

"Yes I have but your reasons are childish Chaengie," she replied.

"So me not wanting to make our 12 year friendship awkward is childish? Are you serious unnie," I stated huffing out air blowing my bangs out of my face.

"I'm saying it doesn't hurt to try to drop some hints," unnie said while pointing at me through her camera.

"She does unnie but Jennifer unnie is so oblivious and dense," Tzuyu spoke up.

"Exactly! Only Chewy understands me!" I exclaimed clapping my hands together.

"I guess she really is dense. How could I forget when I use to chase after her too," unnie said disappointingly.

My eyes widened and stared at her.

"Oh did you really not know that unnie use to like Jen unnie?" Tzuyu questioned.

"No, when was this?" I asked curious.

"It was during my freshman year but she never noticed me like that so I gave up," she answered calmly.

I could only gape at her very shockingly. I never knew Dahyun liked Jen in that way. It's understandable why she'd give up though. If my feelings weren't so strong I probably would of given up 3 years ago. That pabo childhood unnie of mine is so dense.

"Anyways, I think she likes you but she just doesn't know it yet," Dahyun said.

"If she does then why doesn't she show it?" I asked frustrated.

"She does. You just don't notice it. She treats you with so much more care than she does us," she answered rubbing her chin.

"That's probably because I'm her best friend. Plus if she really like me would she be on a date with Nayeon sunbae," I retorted back.

"Maybe because she's trying to make you jealous," Dahyun shot back.

"So is she spending the night at your house again?" Tzuyu asked pulling us out of our debate.

"Yeah, she said she'll text me when she's on her way here," I answered chewing some chips.

"Yah! Finish chewing before you speak," unnie exclaimed after clicking her tongue.

"You should make a move tonight so she can stop seeing you as a cute childhood dongsaeng. It's been 3 years since you starting liking her," Dahyun nagged.

"I'll try but I can't promise anything," I answered looking at my phone.

From: Pabo Unnie ^^

I'm on my way to your house :]

"She just texted me. She's on her way," I said texting her back.

"Okay, we'll talk on Monday. Make sure you attempt," Dahyun said raising her eyebrows.

I hung up the call and sighed. Such a . I walked to my room and changed into some night clothes.

I tied my hair in a messy bun and went back into the living to turn on the TV

I tied my hair in a messy bun and went back into the living to turn on the TV. I flipped through the channels and found a action movie. What's taking her so long? Oh right she probably has to drop off sunbae. It should of been me with her.After a few minutes of watching I heard my door ring. I stood up and looked through the peephole and saw Jennifer standing there holding something behind her. I opened the door and saw the outfit see was wearing and I felt a burn of jealousy course through me. That unnie was really lucky tonight to see Jen looking like this plus she spent all her night with her. The thought made my pout as I stepped aside to let her in.

"Why the face, Chae?" she asked concerned.

"Why are you dressed up so pretty still? Your making me feel like a bum," I said looking at her.

"Aww Chaengie your so cute. I got you something at the amusement park," Jennifer said walking towards the couch.

I closed and locked the door and sat down next to her. She handed me a medium sized tiger plushie. I immediately smiled when I saw it.

"I saw it and it reminded me of you so I had to win it for you," she smiled at me.

I jumped into her lap and hugged her tightly forgetting about our closeness and the fact that our position is really questionable.

"Thank you unnie!" I exclaimed still hugging her.

"No problem dongsaeng. Next time I'll take you with me," she chuckled lightly.

I pulled back and noticed how close our face were together. I finally acknowledged the fact that I was straddling her. Oh . My face began to heat up as I looked away from her eyes. My body sat still on top of her stayed in place.

"Chae?" she called my name making it sound like the most soothing thing in the world.

"Yeah?"I answered shortly trying to calm my rapid heartbeat.

Stop or she'll hear you.

"Can you get up? I feel like I'm sitting on the remote and it's kinda hurting my left cheek," she deadpanned.

Jen unnie way to ruin a perfect mood. I sighed and moved off her lap into the couch. I watched her sit up slightly and move the object out of the way then plopped back down. I couldn't say a word after that since I knew I would be stupid enough to blurt out how I feel.

"I'm going to go change out of these clothes," I watched her her get up and disappear down the hall.

I held the bridge of my nose and shook my head. Come on Chaeng you can do this. She can't leave your house in the morning still thinking of you as a little sister. Make your feelings known or she'll be taken from you by that sunbae. She came out of my room wearing black shorts and a loose Bulls long sleeve shirt. I watched her walk over to me admiring her long legs and the fact that her shorts were really short.

"What movie is this?" she asked sitting down next to me.

"I'm not sure. I was just flipping through channels and found it," I answered swallowing my saliva.

Jennifer nodded her head and laid her head down on my thighs making me jolt from the contact. Oh damn. She turned her body to lay on her side to focus on the screen. While I was struggling to keep my hormones at bay she made it worse by moving her head closer to my stomach. What wrong have I done to you? Why are you torturing me like this?!? 

 

Your POV

I stared at the screen waiting for another shooting scene to show. I could hear Chaeyoung's breathing roughly since I saw so close to her.

"Chae, you ok?" I asked turning my head to look at her.

I saw that her face was completely red like a tomato. I saw her eyes widen then she nodded her head.

"Your face is beet red. You sure your fine?" I asked sitting up looking at her.

I put my hand on her forehead to feel if she had a fever. She quickly jerked her head back and looked away from me.

"You know you can talk to me about anything right?" I assured her.

She sighed and shook her head.

"What's been going on with you these past few weeks? You've been acting weird," I asked waiting on her to look at me.

"I'm fine, b-but I-I just don't know. I've been so good for the past 3 years but I guess they're too strong now to suppress," Chae answered cryptically.

"What are you talking about Chae?" I asked confused.

What is she saying?

"Unnie, I-I feel...I can't tell you.." her voice was soft.

"Chae talk to me. I'm worried," I took her hand in mine urging her to tell me.

"I really...like you no maybe even love you unnie.." her voice was small so small that I almost didn't catch it.

My eyes widened visibly shocked and I didn't know what to say. I could tell she was scared of how I would react because she lowered her head. I never knew Chae saw me that way. My cute little dongsaeng was in love with me how am I suppose to respond. I've never seen her like that before granted every now and again some things she'd do made my heart race. I watched her nervously bite her lip still looking down in her lap. Chaeyoung is cute, responsible, caring and mature. Those are all part of my ideal type so why am I just now noticing it now.

"I knew that saying it out loud was going to ruin us," she said getting up quickly and running into her room.

I wanted to call out to her but my words wouldn't come out so I just chased after her but her room was locked. I knocked of her door but no answer until I knocked again.

"P-please just leave me be. Haven't I already made enough of a fool of myself," her muffled voice went through my ears.

Her voice was full of sadness and I could tell she was crying. Chae. Damn it.

 

         Please comment and subscribe ^^