Ch. 12

We Are Teens

Chaeyoung's POV

***Day of the Festival***

"Let's go check out the events on our break." I suggested aloud while moving some boxes across the room.

"I can't." Tzuyu and Dahyun said in unison.

I turned and looked at them an they both seemed pretty shocked at their combined response.

"I'm gonna walk around with Jihyo unnie," Tzuyu said shyly.

"And I'm going to be dragged around by Sana unnie. She said if I say 'no' to her she'll never leave me alone." Dahyun said shivering as we laughed.

"Are you two dating the unnies?" Jennifer asked smirking playfully.

"No but in a way..kind of.. I mean-" Tzuyu tried to explain as she turned into a tomato.

"Okay, okay I get it just relax.
So basically the both of you have dates," Jennifer smiled as the other two nodded.

"It's a date against my will but yeah you can call it that," Dahyun sighed.

"Unnie stop acting like you don't like her otherwise you would of told her off by now." I giggled and hit her shoulder playfully.

*******
After setting up the stage and lights in the auditorium we just had to wait until 4 o'clock for it to start.

"Chaeng, ready to go?" I heard Jennifer ask from behind me.

I nodded my head and waved bye to Tzuyu and Dahyun. We walked around the campus looking at the stalls that the student's had set up. I felt her hand wrap around mine making me smile. Eventually we end up in the music room.

"You know your playing a dangerous game Jen," I said a smile playing on my lips.

"How so?" she questioned.

I jestered towards our hands tightly gripped together.

"It's fine, look around us. Trust me skinship isn't gonna be a problem." she answered cooly.

"Jennifer noona!!" a gruff voice shouted.

A tall boy with dyed blonde hair ran up to us.

"I've..I've been ....looking all over for..you" he panted out.

"Bam Bam? Why, what's wrong?" she asked confused.

Who's he and what's his relationship with my Jennifer?

"I came here with some hyungs from my school and one of them has a little sister that's a fan of yours," he spoke.

"Fan? That's ridiculous," Jen spoke out.

"Yeah from when you ran track in middle school. Oh speaking of them there they go." he smiled and waved them over.

They walked over to us all smiles. The girl that was with them was taller than me and she was cute like a doll.

"Hey guys, this is Jennifer, my friend from the game cafe." he spoke putting his arm around Jennifer.

Yah get your hands off her!

"Hi my name is YooA. I've been a fan of yours since I saw you run against my team in middle school." she introduced smiling at Jen.

Then the three guys she was with introduced themselves.

"It's nice to meet all of you," Jen smiled at them.

I wanted to walk around some more and I'm kind of hungry now so I lightly tugged on the hem of her shirt. She looked at me to know that I have her attention.

"I'm hungry," I spoke softly just for her to hear.

"Okay let's go to a stall to get some food for my little cub," she giggled as I pouted at the nickname.

"I have to go now, but hopefully you guys will attend the Talent show," she spoke up gaining their attention.

YooA looked sad at Jennifer leaving her so soon. She's mine no one else can have her. When did I get so possessive?

"Noona where are you heading?" Bam Bam asked.

"To get some food and I promised Chaeng I'd walk around with her," she said looking at me then back at him.

"We could all walk around together, c'mon it'll be fun. Plus we haven't chilled in a long time," he whined holding onto Jen's arm making me glare at his hand on her.

Jennifer patted his head and laughed, "Bam pouting is not a face you should be making. And I made a promise to Chae so I'll see y'all later."

Your POV

I walked away with Chaeyoung to the nearest food stall. Oooh chicken! I looked at Chae because I felt the grip tighten around my hand.

"Chae, you okay?" I asked as she was looking down at her feet.

When she finally looked up she was blushing with a smile on her pink lips. I smiled back at her and kissed our entwined hands discreetly. We order our food and walked back inside the school up to the roof. We sat down on one of the benches to enjoy our food. I bit into the spicy fried chicken and almost lost it cause it was so delicious.

"Try this, it's so good" I said holding the chicken leg up to .

She took a small bite and chewed slowly before quickly trying to open her water bottle. She gulped the water down quickly before glaring at me.

"You know I can't handle spicy food!" she shouted hitting my shoulder as I laughed at her red face.

"It tastes delicious though. I just wanted to share the love," I grinned taking another bite out of the leg.

I watched her pout and eat her regular fried chicken now giving me the silent treatment. I poked her with my clean and as she moved away from me.

"Chaeng," I called her. No answer.

"Chaeyoungie," I moved closer but she turned away.

I grinned at a though in my head. I wiped my hands with a wet napkin and set my food aside. I know how to get your attention. I leaned in and kissed her cheek making her tense up.

"I'm" peck.

"sorry," peck.

"I" peck.

"Won't" peck.

"Do" peck.

"Again" I let my lips linger on her cheek.

I realized she had already push aside the rest of her food not moving from our position. I kissed her neck and rested my chin in the crook of her neck. She didn't move or say anything which made me pout.

"If your going to ignore me maybe I should go see what the unnies are up to," I said standing up ready to leave put was pulled back down to sit.

I looked at Chae and she was blushing but glaring at me.

"You'll go missing before I let that happen," her voice was low.

"Do you forgive me?" I asked looking at her.

"Maybe..." her eyes looked away from mine.

I kissed her softly pulling her closer to me, my arm wrapping around her waist. Her arms found their way around my neck as she bit on my lip lightly tugging on them. She knew exactly how to send my hormones into overdrive. I felt her small hand run across my abdomen making me flinch.

"Ahem!!" I heard someone making us detach ourselves from eachother.

I looked in the direction of the voice and saw Tzuyu and Jihyo unnie blushing.

"We're on school property, are you two teenagers trying to get in trouble?" unnie asked with her arms crossed.

"You two are something else," Tzuyu said unable to hide her blush as she shook her head.

"You two are lucky it was just us and not someon else. Save those...activities for your bedrooms." unnie said as they walked over to us.

As they got closer I noticed how disheveled their hair was and I saw a hickey on unnie's neck.

"Your talking 'bout us when you two are just as bad," Chaeyoung said noticing it too.

"What are you talking about?" Tzuyu asked confused.

"The hickey on unnie's neck. Tzuyu is that your doing" I smirked wiggling my eyebrows.

Unnie immediately covered her neck but it was the wrong side so I pointed to the left side. Her face flushed red as she hit Tzuyu's shoulder.

"I told you it would leave a mark!" she shouted continuing to smack Tzuyu shoulder as she tried her best to block the hits.

I laughed at the scene as I finished up my food before throwing away the empty containers.

"Congrats you two love birds for officially getting together," I smiled at them as the blushed furiously.

"Welp it's time for the talent show let's get to work!" Chaeyoung shouted trying to hype us up.

***After the Talent Show***

I was now at home shedding out of my school uniform and hopped into the shower to wash off the day. I changed into some pajamas to get really comfortable.

I  my laptop and connected it to the living room tv to watch the new season of The Flash

I my laptop and connected it to the living room tv to watch the new season of The Flash. I was halfway through the second season before I heradr the front door open. Must be mom.

"Hey eomma" I shouted fron the couch.

"Hello my lazy child, Chaeyoung's here to see you," she said as I quickly whipped my head around.


"Thanks for letting me in Mrs.Choi," Chae smiled helping my mom put the groceries in the kitchen.

"Your always welcome in our home Chaeyoung," my mother smiled reassuringly at Chae.

I stood up and helped them put the food away in the right places. After we got that situated my stomach growled loudly.

"My vouch potato is hungry? I won't be able to make dinner tonight because I have to head back to the office for a company mixer. You two should manage fine," eomma said as she left out again.

I looked at Chaeng who stood beside me awkwardly. She looked at me and we made eye contact just for her to look away quickly. That's weird.

"What's wrong?" I asked.

"N-nothing!" she shuddered out shyly.

"I know that's a lie Chae," I sighed out.

"I was just thinking. Really it's nothing," she said giving me a small smile.

"I'm your girlfriend just know you can talk to me anytime, okay" I kissed her forehead before rummaging through the drawer to find a take out menue.

I really don't feel like cooking tonight. As I was searching through the menus I felt a pair of small arms wrap around my waist. Chae laid her head on my back miving closer against me. I felt my heart race as I gulped nervously.

"Jennifer I've always known this but I think I'm falling harder for you. Is it okay?" her voice was small.

My ears beamed red at her confession and my hands felt clamy. She's literally turning me to mush.

"I-ye..yes" I stuttered out mentally kicking myself.

Her arms squeezed me tighter adding more heat to my body. Chae your really driving me insane now. What are you doing to me. I turned my body to face her showing her my super red face and shy smile. Her face was also red but tried to hide it by looking down. I lifted her face by her chin an planted a small kiss on her pink lips. This time she tasted like cherries and mint. I pulled away feeling my face get hotter if thats even possible.

"What are you doing to me," I said aloud rubbing my face with my hand.

"The same thing you've been doing to me for 3 years," she smiled bashfully while biting her lip making my heart swoon.

Whoa why am I so aware of the little things she does!! Chaeyoung pulled me down to her height and smashed her lips into mine. Her hands tangled in my hair as mine found their way around her slim waist. We kissed for a few minutes before needing to breathe. I stared into her brown orbs that were filled with desire and love.

"Jen?" her tone was low.

"Yeah?" I asked not tearing my gaze from her's.

"Can we..." she blushed brighter not finishing her sentence but I knew what she meant.

I smiled at her and kissed her lips picking her up wrapping her legs around my waist carrying her upstairs to my room. Chaeyoung it's clear to me now that I'd do anything to make you smile because your mine and I'm yours.

That's it for now.
See you next time

Please comment ans subscribeπŸ˜„πŸ™ˆ



Β