Ch. 17

We Are Teens

Your POV

I walked downstairs with Chaeyoung slowly as my heart was pounding out of my chest. . . . how do I explain this! I got to the bottom step and saw my mom sitting on the couch waiting. We walked up to her cautiously terrified of how this situation will turn out. I guess she felt Us nearby because she whipped her head around and nodded towards the spot in front of her to stand.

"So how long has this been going on?" she looked at us.

"We've been dating for about 4 months," I said gulping.

I could tell Chaeyoung was scared because she hasn't said a word since my mom walked in on us. I glanced over at her noticing her face is bright red and full of worry.

"Dou you hate us?" Chae asked mustering up some strength.

"Girls, I kind of already knew that you too we're together but I didn't know that y'all were already having ." eomma deadpanned.

"So you don't hate us, right?" I felt my eyes tearing up waiting on the answer to my worst worst nightmare of a question.

"No honey, I could never hate you. I love you and it's my job to love and protect you forever. Now I may not understand the path you're choosing but I accept it because it's a part of you." eomma spoke making the tears from my eyes finally fall.

I bawled my eyes out for a few minutes as my mom hugged me tight rubbing circles on my back.

" My love extends to you as well Chaeyoung. If you haven't told your parents yet your secret is safe with me. Just keep your -capades to a minimum." my mom laughed as she hugged the both of us.

"I love you eomma" I beamed.

"Thank you so much Aunty Choi,"

"Now I have to go get ready for a date," she grinned heading upstairs.

When she was gone I let out a relaxed sigh and my heart rate calmed down. I looked at Chaeyoung and smiled at her making her blush. We went back upstairs into my room closing the door behind us. I sat on the corner of my bed thinking about what just happened.

"This is a great turn of events," I smiled at the nervous Chaeng.

Why does she looks so nervous?

"Now that my mom knows does it make this too awkward for you?" I chuckled as she nodded her head blushing bright red.

"It's a bit...I was kind of prepared for the worst," she played with the hem of her shirt.

She's so cute. I pulled her to sit on my lap and hugged her tightly burying my face into her neck falling backwards on my bed.

"Y-yah..what are you doing?" she stuttered.

"Just let me sleep like this for a bit,"

"F-fine but just for a bit."

"Chaeyoung," I called softly.

"Hmm,"

"I love you."

"Why did you say it out of nowhere like that-" I cut her off with my lips.

"I know I don't say it often and on top of that it doesn't help that I'm always causing trouble somehow. You have nothing to worry about," my voice was clear and my intentions were pure.

There was a long pause before Chaeyoung finally said something.

"I love you too,"

I smiled to myself as I drifted off to sleep.

Nayeon's POV

"So you two kissed?" Jeongyeon asked loudly.

"Yeah but it was only because we were pressured into it. There were a few other times that I felt a real strong connection to her but she would always be the one to interrupt the moment," I sighed sadly.

"Cause she has a girlfriend Nayeon-ah," Jeongyeon raised her voice.

Is she upset but what for?

"I know but I can't put a stop to how I feel especially after last weekend," I stared at the picture in my phone of Jen sleeping.

"Forget it! Move on, there are so many people that you could date," she tried to convince me.

"I know, don't you think I've tried" I pouted feeling upset.

"Well you can date me and see if it goes anywhere," she deadpanned.

My cheeks flushed as I started to hit her shoulder.

"You can't joke like that Jeong! You almost gave me a heart attack," I started to calm down after a few deep breaths.

"I'm not joking. Date me, I'll help you forget about Jen" she looked at me so serious.

Date Jeongyeon! I can't she so..so Jeongyeon!

I shook my head violently saying 'No no no'.

"What I'm just as attractive as Jen maybe more," I watched her strike a pose making me laugh.

"I'm as funny as her too. I got you to smile didn't I?" she shot me a smug grin.

"Your attractive, yes. You're funny in your own weird way, yes. But you're also Jeongyeon which is a no go," I crossed my arms thinking.

I heard the front door open. "I'm home!" Jihyo said as she took off her shoes.

"Jihyo-ah, can you come here for a sec," Jeongyeon called her over.

"Sure what's up?" she smiled at us.

"Do you find me attractive? Not as an unnie or a friend but just as a person." Jeong dropped the question quick.

Jihyo stared at Jeongyeons face for a few seconds and nodded her head.

"See even our Mic thinks so. Just date me instead I'll take care of you unnie," she smiled.

"Why is this so important to you?" I stumbled over my words a bit.

"Because my subtle hints aren't working so I'm just asking you directly. I really like you Im Nayeon," I blushed hard at her words.

"Yes! My ship is sailing across the sea! I've got to call my Yoda and tell her we were right!" Jihyo spoke loudly disappearing into her room.

"See Jihyo says were her OTP." Jeongyeon smiled.

At this point I was blushing from every word that came out of . I stood up wanting to go hide under my blankets but before I could run Jeongyeon held my wrist.

"You don't have to answer me right now. Sorry for being too aggressive." she stood up still holding my wrist.

"but hopefully you'll give me an answer soon." Jeong continued letting go of my wrist.

I couldn't find the words so all I could do was blush bright red.

"Good night unnie," she smiled at me before vanishing down the hallway.

What's exactly happening in my life?

_____________________________________________________________________________

I know the update is shorter than normal but the next one will be longer.

Please subscribe and comment.

I'll see you lovely readers in the next chapter.

Bye~ :]