Ch. 10

We Are Teens

 

This chapter is going to be rated M for the ual content further down in the chapter. >_<

Also there will be multiple changes with the point of views. Happy reading :)

Jeongyeon's POV

"Jeongyeon-ah! Wait!" I heard Jihyo shout but I continued to walk ignoring her as I stormed off.

I don't know what Nayeon sees in Jennifer she's so...ughh! What the hell am I doing. I finally stopped my pace and leaned against the nearest wall.

"Why'd you do that to Jennifer? She's our friend," Jihyo huffed out when she finally caught up to me.

"She's not a friend of mine. She's my rival that hurt the one I cherish the most," I scowled gritting my teeth.

"This is childish aren't you supposed to be the most mature out of us," she looked at me before shaking her head.

"So my feelings are childish now?!?" my voiced raise looking back at Jihyo.

"I'm not saying their childish, I'm saying how your taking this is childish. You shouldn't blame Jennifer for something she has no control over," she reasoned out.

That idiot had the perfect chance to have her and she blew it. It feels like she's mocking me.

"You didn't see how unnie broke down in my arms last night. She was so broken that she didn't even show up to school today" my heart hurt remembering the image.

"We can't control our feelings no matter how much we want to. And we can't change how someone feels  as a means to our own end unnie," Jihyo said calmly creasing her eyebrows.

I slumped my shoulder as my back slid down the cold cement wall my hands covering my face. Rubbing a frustrated hand through my short hair letting out a sigh.

"I know but it doesn't change the fact that I'm hurt, Jihyo! I'm really hurt," my voice raised but quickly turned to a whisper.

Jihyo sat down next to me and stretched out her arms as I fell into them and cried. I felt her rubbing my head to  soothe my cries.

"Explain to Jennifer so she can understand because she's probably sad and confused about why you did what you did," she spoke after awhile.

I nodded my head and sniffled.

Jennifer's POV

How did this day start off so well but now I feel like . I sighed and turned my body around on the uncomfortable twin sized bed. Nurses office should really get more comfy beds if they're trying to heal people here. I looked at the clock on the wall which read 2:23p.m. I literally slept through the last few hours of school. Hopefully Nurse Hwang can write me an excuse so I don't get into too much trouble. I sat up stretching my limbs thinking about the incident at lunch and last nights events.

"She didn't have to remind me about how I hurt her. I already know that information myself," I sulked to myself.

As I left the nurses office with my backpack slung over my shoulder. I walked down the hallway passing up the exiting students towards my classroom to get Dahyun. When I arrived at the door it swung open making me look up. Jeongyeon unnie? I'm really not in the mood for this. Should I make a run for it? I swiftly turned my body to walk back the direction I came from. Sorry Dahyun-ah I'll call you later! I felt a strong grip on my shoulder making my body tense up at the contact. Knowing who it was I didn't bother to turn around to face her.

"Can you please let me go, I'm kinda in a hurry" I stated as calmly as possible.

"We need to talk," she answered shortly.

"What about? I think you've already said it all earlier" my voice was calm and blunt.

"I still have more to say, stop being a brat and talk to me" her voice unchanged.

"I'm being a brat?!?" my voice raised as I turned around to face her.

"Your the one that blew up at me before talking to me civilized first! I thought we were friends unnie maybe I made the wrong assumptions," I saw Dahyun shyly peek out of the classroom with Chaeyoung and Tzuyu. 

"Can I just explain myself, please?" she asked frowning.

"I'm not really in the mood to talk maybe some other time sunbaenim" I sighed tuning and walking away from her as my 3 dongsaes followed behind me.

********

We were currently at Dahyun's house for a change. Mrs. Kim brought us some snacks as we piled into Dahyun's room to talk and just take our minds off stuff. I told them about everything except that Chaeng and I are dating even though I get the feeling they might already suspect it.

"I think I'm going to ask Jihyo unnie on a date," Tzuyu blushed at her words.

"Is that who you've been texting and ditching us afterschool for" I asked smirking at her.

"Your mouth wants to say no but by the deep shade of red you turned I presume that its a yes" I teased as she covered her face with her hair.

"How's Sana unnie, unnie?" Tzuyu looked at Dahyun smirking.

"That sunbae is so clingy and trying to kiss my face way too often" she groaned and sighed.

We all laughed at her expense.

"You should give her a chance she's really sweet. Trust me you'd really like her if you knew her more" I smiled at her but felt a sharp jab to the ribs.

Clutching my side I glared in pain at the culprit. Chaeyoung glared at me making me gulp down my saliva.

"Ohh looks like unnie is in trouble. Take her back to your place if your going to commit murder," they teased.

Before I had the time to respond I was dragged out of Dahyun's house as the other two just laughed and waved at me grinning.

"Oww! Oww! Chaeng that hurts" I whined holding the ear she was pulling.

She finally let go when we were in front of her house. I heldI  onto my now red throbbing ear rubbing it to soothe the pain. What's her deal too? Chaeyoung reached up making me flinch thinking that she was going to pull my ear again.

"I know you probabaly think I'm insane or something but I just get really jealous easily. I want you all to myself and I know that sounds pretty selfish but-" I cut her off with my lips.

I cupped her cheeks in my hands deepening the kiss before pulling away smiling at her. Her face was red as she looked away looking down at her feet fidgeting. She's so adorable. How was I so blind not to notice this little cub.

"Who knew that I had this much influence over you," I smirked holding her had in mine.

"You always did. It's just you never really noticed before" her voice was muffled since she had her face in my chest hugging me close.

"Yah! Get out the street love birds!!" a middle aged man shouted as he passed us.

My cheeks flushed because I forgot that we were outside. I guess she was equally embarrassed since she immediatley draagged me inside her house loocking the door behind us. I took off my shoes then she led me to her room. I set my backpack down on her desk chair stretching out my arms. I'm kinda sleepy but mostly hungry. As if on cue she came back into her room with two turkey sandwhiches. 

"Thank you. After all these years you remember my favorite combination" I smiled happily taking a bite.

"I've been with you a long time so I've had the time to observe your likes and dislikes," she replied nonchalant but her cheeks were red.

We ate as we watched a random show on her tv. When I was done with my plate I took hers and went into the kitchen to was the dishes for her. I came back into her room and saw her setting up her laptop to her tv in a new set of clothes. She was wearing shorts and black a spaghetti strap shirt.

"What show do you want to watch?" she asked as she logged into her netflix account.

"I don't know. You choose we basically have the same taste in shows" I answered sitting down on her bed after changing into shorts and a t-shirt.

We finally decided to watch Lost Girl. She cuddled up against me as the show played.

Nayeon's POV

I stayed home today because I wasn't really feeling up to it. To be honest I cried all night long in Jeongyeon's arms after Jennifer left. I guess you really can't have anyone you want in this lifetime. I rolled up in my blanket still not ready to face the outside world. Soon my room door bursts open bringing light into my dark gloomy room.

"Nayeon unnie! Stop being a burrito and come out of this room!" Sana exclaimed.

"No go away" I groaned.

I felt my bed dip making me look at the bubbly brunette who was determined to get me out of my room.

"Unnie you can't mope around all day. I know it's tough to deal with trust me I know, Dahyuns been bowing me off harshly since the day I met her" her voice was soft as she explained.

I looked at her signaling her to continue.

"At first it really hurt since she was super blunt about not wanting to have anything to do with me. I cried alone in my room for days but I brushed it off and I'm still chasing her hoping one day she'll give me the time of day" she finished looking at me with hopeful eyes.

"Sana you really are something I really hope that works out for you but in my case Jenifer only sees me as an unnie or sunbae. There's no hope if she's already with someone," I sighed finally sitting up.

We sat in silence untill we heard the front door slam.

"So she wouldn't hear you out at all?" Jihyo's voice boomed through the house.

"Couldn't even get a word out. She definitely doesn't want to hear anything from me not after the way I treated her and what I said to her," Jeongyeon's voice was close.

They shuffled pass my room stopping in their tracks coming inside.

"Why are the two of yo so worked up?" I asked.

Jeongyeon looked at me looking guilty and full of sadness.

"Jeongyeon kind of went off on Jennifer during lunch" Jihyo explained.

"What?" Sana shouted surprised.

"Why'd you do that?!?" I exclaimed.

"She hurt you and it bothered me that she looked so happy while you were at home crying your eyes out" she pouted and looked down as my glare softened.

"I knew I was wrong but it didn't stop me but when I finally came to my senses wanting to apologize she wouldn't talk to me," she explained looking up and gave me a sympathetic look.

"You must of really hurt her for Jen to not want to talk to you. Besides Nayeon unnie she felt relatively close to you," Sana voiced out probably sending another pang of guilt to Jeongyeon.

"Just give her time she'll come around but it's probably safe to say that she's probably not coming to our party this weekend" Jihyo said patting Jeongyeon's back.

"I need to rest" Jeongyeon said as she left my room.

She must be really beating herself up for what she did to Jennifer. How am I going to face her tomorrow at school!

I leaned back against my headboard letting a tear slip before wiping it away quickly. I stood up and went to join the girls in the living room to watch the new episode to a drama.

Chaeyoung's POV

We're currently on season 2 of Lost Girl. I just realized that it's now pretty dark outside and Jennifer has fallen asleep during the show. She's so cute when she sleeps. Is she smiling? Must be a good dream. There was a soft knock on my door then it opened slowly revealing my mom.

"Hey eomma," I whispered trying not to wake Jen up.

"Your father and I are heading out for date night, we won't be back until the morning. By the looks of it we won't have to worry about you being here alone" she smiled at the sleeping figure next to me.

"Okay, I'll most likely be asleep so see you in the morning and have fun," I said waving at them as she closed my door.

I looked at the sleeping figure next to me and smiled. I placed a soft kiss on her cheek.

"Stealing kisses in my sleep now" I could hear the smirk playing on her lips.

"I though you were asleep?" I questioned.

"I was but your really bad at whispering" she chuckled as her eyes fluttered open.

"I was trying to the best of my abilities it's ot my fault that you have super sonic hearing," I laughed.

"When did I acquire these abilities" she questioned.

"From birth" I deadpanned before poking her side.

I really shouldn't of done that because now hear I was laughing as she tickled my sides and tummy sending me in a fit of laughter. I tried to get her back put she pinned my hands around my head leaving me defenseless to her antics.

"O-okay okay I give up," I squealed wiggling out of her embrace.

She smiled triumphantly as she sat up. Two can play this game Jen. I quickly sat up and tackled her sitting on her hips. Her expression was unreadable as her ears turned red. 

"Got your mind in the gutter unnie?" I teased.

"No but can you seriously blame when you look like this" she defended herself looking at me. 

I smiled as the blood rushed to my face. The only sound that was heard was the tv playing the show in the background as we stared at each other. She sat up and kissed me sweetly as my arms found their way around her neck. I pulled her closer to deepen our kiss feeling the need to feel her more. I felt her hands around my waist but  quickly shifted down to my thigh. Every slight touch sent my body on fire. We quickly broke apart form our intense make out session looking at each other breathing harshly. A flash of lust was shown in her eyes but quickly disappeared as she looked away from my gaze. Jennifer pecked my lips a few more time then tried to pry herself off of me like she feared what could happen next. I held onto the hem of her shirt making her stay.

"It's not enough" my voice was small and sounded desperate.

I wanted her touch no I need it so badly that I craved it. I've been holding back for so long can't we just please. Jennifer looked at me with a mall smile tugging at the corners of her lips. I quickly pulled her into a kiss falling backwards onto the bed.

Your POV

During round 2 of our make out session my hands were all over her small frame making her bite my lip softly. I trailed kisses along her jaw as I felt her hands slide under my shirt. Her hands were cold as they caressed my sides sending chills up my spine. I felt her tugging on my shirt indicating for me to take it off. As I was taking off my t-shirt I felt her begin to kiss along my abdomen making me flinch but calm down. She looked up at me and smiled seductively. Where did my innocent Chaengie go? I like this side of her too. I leaned her back on the bed taking off her shirt and bra trailing kisses down her body to the lining of her shorts.

"Can I?" I asked looking at her holding the hem of her shorts.

She nodded blushing like mad. I slid the small fabric off her body along with her . I admired her beautiful petite body then I felt a pinch on my tummy.

"Stop staring at me like that, it's embarrassing" she looked away.

Smiling at the cute sight before me I nibbled on her neck leaving light hickeys. She was letting out small moans as I painted my mark on her smooth skin. I felt her gab my hand and lead it down to her center as she gave me pleading eyes like she couldn't take the teasing anymore. I moved my finger skillfully as I traced her with my thumb to get her ready. I don't want you to feel any pain so bare with me just a little longer. She let out small whimpers so I kissed her lovingly to ease her frustration. I glided my finger down to her entrance and slowly slipped it in. Her nails dug into my skin as I kissed her more to help ease her pain. Soon she was comfortable enough so I moved my digits inside of her a little quicker. After a few minute I felt her walls tightening around me, her nails raking over my back as she moaned out my name finally finding release. I let her rid our her before taking my finger out of her entrance. I her clean before kissing her lips as she inhaled and exhaled heavily. Chaeyoung pulled me up and attacked my lips hungrily finding the strength to continue. She bit on my shoulder definitely leaving marks raking her teeth along my skin. She slowly took off the little clothes I had left on laying me on my back pinning me down. I think I might've awakened a beast. 

"It's your turn and by the way I want to be the only one to ever see you like this" she smirked before my as I let out a light moan.

"Good those are the sounds that only I should hear," her voice was deep and made me squirm under her gaze.

Wild Chaeng has got to be the best birthday gift ever!

 

Chapter 10 complete!! Please comment your thoughts on this chapter :)

Until we meet again, happy reading :D