Chapter 47

Strings of Fate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jungkook’s POV

Yuna was very informative during the tour of the campus. She pointed out all the best study spots, where to go if you need tutoring, the best dishes at the campus cafeteria, and places nearby with things they might want to try. She also explained what majors and minors the university offered and which teachers were the best to get recommendation letters from. While Jungkook wasn’t sure what he wanted to do in the future, he could see himself going to Seoul University to find out.

“Well this is the last place on my list of things to show you guys,” Yuna said after showing them around the library. Jungkook noted that the whole tour had taken a couple of hours but they still had well over two hours before Namjoon was finished with his orientation.

“Thank you for showing us around, it was very informative,” Jimin said.

“Yea, I really appreciated it,” Jungkook agreed.

“It’s no problem. Now that we finished the tour of the campus, I’ll take you to the dorms as I promised, we can hang out with Taemin and Minho until it’s time for me to bring you guys back,” Yuna stated.

“Who’s Minho?” Jungkook asked.

“Taemin’s best friend,” Yuna answered as she turned and began leading them to the dorms.

“They are also roommates, I’m going to text them to give them a heads up that we’re coming,” she continued as she typed away on her phone.

“Looks like I’ll finally be meeting your boyfriend,” Jungkook whispered to Jimin who nodded but otherwise didn’t say anything. Jungkook glanced over to Jimin’s face and noticed the slight pout that was there. It didn’t seem like the elder was happy; Jungkook had noticed the change in mood Jimin had since Yuna’s comments earlier in the day saying she didn’t know Taemin was dating. And Jungkook understood how that would sour someone’s mood. If it were him in Jimin’s shoes, he’d be outraged. He was kind of outraged anyway. While he might not know Taemin he didn’t appreciate how the unknown male wasn’t giving Jimin the proper effort for their relationship.

If it were him, he would be bragging to everyone that he was dating Jimin. After all, Jimin was a catch with his wavy dark brown hair, mocha eyes, thin but muscular frame from all the dancing, and not to mention his sense of style. In addition to looks, Jimin had a great personality and Jungkook really admired how effortless it was to talk with Jimin. He enjoyed the elder’s company more than anyone else's and looked forward to the times he was alone with him.

If only Jimin could see me the same way, Jungkook thought to himself. But he knew Jimin’s feelings for him were that of what you’d feel for a younger brother. Despite the flirting Jungkook tried to occasionally do and how Jimin would back sometimes, he knew it was purely fun and there weren’t any feelings involved on Jimin’s side; no matter how much he wished there were feelings involved.

Jungkook was pulled out of his thoughts when they arrived at the dorms and went up a flight of stairs to the second floor. Yuna led them to the door at the end of the hall and knocked. A few seconds later the door opened to reveal a curly black-haired male with green eyes. The male looked like he’d just woken up as he still had his pajamas, consisting of a white tee and black sweats. Jungkook wondered if this was Taemin but judging by the look on Jimin’s face this probably wasn’t him.

“Hey Yuna, I was just about to text you. Taemin’s actually not here right now but you all are still welcome to come in,” the male spoke in a sleep-laden voice as he suppressed a yawn and opened the door fully for them to come inside.

“Oh, where’d he go? And let me introduce these two. This is Jimin and that’s Jungkook, they are both friends of my cousin Namjoon,” Yuna explained.

“Nice to meet you both, I’m Minho,” Minho introduced himself and shook both Jimin and Jungkook’s hands. When Jimin and Minho shook hands, Jungkook noticed Jimin’s eyes widening in surprise and a glance at Minho showed the eldest was also surprised by something. But the surprise on Minho’s face was quickly replaced by a kind and somewhat secretive smile which he directed at Jimin who’s eyebrows were now furrowed. That’s weird, Jungkook thought but didn’t bring it up.

“Sit anywhere you’d like, dorms are small but Taemin and I still ended up with the largest one on the floor,” Minho said and gestured towards the small couches in front of the TV. He then turned to Yuna and answered her question from earlier, “Taemin went over to Kira’s place, should be back in a bit I think.”

“Oh, I’m surprised. I thought after last night he’d be dead, kind of like you are but worse,” Yuna commented as sh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter