Eight

Do I Know You?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The dongsaeng line was back at the dorm where they found Jaehwan sitting on the couch alone, looking anxious. Wonshik had to explain to Jaehwan that he can’t sleep for the whole night after staying up for composition, so he ask the other 2 members for breakfast.

 “Why hyung? What happen?” Hongbin sense something isn’t right at the time.

“It’s…”

Not when Jaehwan can finish his words, their eyes caught Hakyeon walking towards them, look so spiritless, with puffy eyes and are holding a bag that he always bring for a schedule.

“Hyung..” Jaehwan wavered.

“Where are you going?” Hyuk ask innocently.

Hakyeon let out sighing and he takes a look at each of the faces that were standing in front of him. He feels sorry that this decision going to affecting them, but he had to. He had no choice.

“I’m sorry. For the time being, I will stay at Wongeun house..”

“But why? What actually happen?” Hongbin steps forward to facing the leader.

Hakyeon bite his lips not knowing how to explain to the kids because they look so clueless about what happen earlier.

“Can you not go? Who’s going to take care of us?” Jaehwan hold the leader right arm and pleads.

“I’m sorry. I must. This is the least I can think by now. I don’t want to make things getting worst. Jaehwany, can I count on you?” Hakyeon look straight into his eyes.

Reluctantly, Jaehwan nods.

“Take care of the dongsaeng on behalf of me..I know you can do this..Remember when you said you want to prove that you can be a reliable hyung?”

Again, Jaehwan nods but this time his eyes are starting teary. He knows what are going to came out from Hakyeon mouth.

“This is the right time..Prove me that you are reliable and trustworthy as a hyung..” Hakyeon pats his shoulder softly more to give him a little bit strength to him.

“Hyung..Promise us you won’t go for long time” Wonshik who is already in tears , speak up.

“I won’t. I promise I will be back if I am ready..” Hakyeon smile for a bit.

Slowly he walks toward the front door ready to leave, but he turns his back again facing the dongsaeng who are patiently waiting him there.

“Take care of Taekwoon too.. Anything happen, immediately tell me.”

The last word before he left the dorm.

 

“Are you satisfied now, hyung?!”

Jaehwan shouts outside Taekwoon room after Hakyeon left the dorm few minutes before. He feels the anger which likely exploding now after he try

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter