Ten

Do I Know You?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“How’s he, doctor?”

Jaehwan sat across the male doctor at the table in his room. He’s currently at the hospital together with the dongsaeng after Hyuk wakes him up telling that Taekwoon is in pain. Honestly he really does not wanting to care for a bit, but when he saw how worried Hyuk face is, he reluctantly go checking on him. All he saw was a weak hyung curling on the bed while sobbing and mumbling to things that he couldn’t properly hear. Luckily they managed to get in touch on the manager at that time, and he drove them to the nearby hospital for check-up.

“There’s nothing to be worry about..” The doctor reply.

“But why he’s suddenly having headache and even crying in sleep?” Jaehwan curious.

“His body is so weak because lack of water and its fatigue. I believe that he’s being exhausted by workloads..” the doctor looking straight into Jaehwan eyes calmly.

Jaehwan frown. As long as he remember, VIXX doesn’t have much schedule this month and Taekwoon also decline the casting for new musical saying that he isn’t interested in it though it sounded weird to him. But all he knew, they aren’t doing much and just staying at the dorm. ‘Then how come Taekwoon hyung are exhausted till his body is fatigue?’ Jaehwan wonders.

“Then how about his headache?”

“He’s stressing himself. It’s like he’s forcing himself to thinking about something that causes him to having headache. Did he have a bad time this few days till he encountered such thing?” The doctor then return the question back to Jaehwan.

Jaehwan reluctantly nodded eventhough he isn’t sure with it. But deep down, he knows what causing Taekwoon to be in this state.

 

He enters the room occupied by Taekwoon. The rest of member

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter