Seventeen

Do I Know You?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

They both sitting facing each other awkwardly in the cafe. Hakyeon calmly sipping his chocolate drink meanwhile Taekwoon nervously waiting for anything that going to be out of his friend's lips. 

"So, how are you?" Hakyeon change his gaze towards Taekwoon who sat across him. 

"I'm..fine.." Taekwoon stuttering but managed to calm himself.

"Good to hear that. How's the dorm? is there any problem?" Hakyeon still showing his calm face. Seems like he is in the good mood? Taekwoon guess.

"Okay..But not really okay.." Taekwoon sighed as he remember the cold shoulder he got from Hyuk since the day the six of them fought at the hospital.

Hakyeon nodded as if he can pictured that out. He knows ever since that incident, he didn't even call the members nor them doing the opposite. Everything seems to be out of place.

"There's a reason why I asked you to come here today. I want to meet and talk with you personally.."

"What is it?" Taekwoon curious.

"Over this past few days, I've been thinking a lot about this. I've considered about the positive and negative effect if I make the decision. But I have to. And for the sake of VIXX too.." Hakyeon smile a bit.

"What are you trying to say, Hakyeon? Can you just go straight to the point? Don't make me scared" Taekwoon honestly sensing something isn't going to be good by the way he heard Hakyeon though. 

"Hmm..alright. First of all, I am sorry for ruining everything

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter