Eleven

Do I Know You?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Though he feels his body are aching everywhere, he forcedly moving it and cracks his eyes open only to found he’s at unfamiliar place.

“Where am I?” with hoarse voice, he asked to anyone who heard him right now.

“Hospital..” A familiar voice respond.

Taekwoon turn to his right side and frown his eyes to a figure standing beside his bed.

“How I end up here? And what are you doing here?” He asked.

Hakyeon let out sighed as he keeps his eyes on clueless Taekwoon.

“I don’t know. I am here just to make sure you are okay..” shortly, Hakyeon reply then he’s ready to leave the room but Taekwoon scoffed at sudden.

“Are you really here to ensure I am okay, or you wanted to laugh at my misery now?”

“I don’t have time to argue with a patient like you, Taekwoon..”

“Yeah, you’re right..” Taekwoon sits on his bed while staring at Hakyeon in front of him.

“After all, you got the dongsaeng to back you up everytime we argue..I am the only one who look stupid at the end..”

“What are you trying to say?” Hakyeon confused.

“You aren’t helping me, Yeon-ah..” Taekwoon sighed while lowering his gaze and stare down at the blanket. His voice changes to more softer than earlier.

Hakyeon feels like his heartbeat suddenly stop. He isn’t expecting that Taekwoon would call him with that name again.

“It’s..It’s been long time..since you call me with that name..” he stutters.

“If only you help me to gain my memory back. Maybe we aren’t in this state. Keep arguing without any solution found..” Taekwoon chocked.

“Wait..did you remember now? Did you remember who am I? Taekwoon, answer me!” Hakyeon hold the main vocalist arm trying to find the truth.

Taekwoon brushed off the hands on his arm and yells. “Who are you to care whether I remember it or not? You left me alone there without even bring me back to where I belong to..How did you expect me to remember who you are when you despise me right now?!”

“I don’t understand..” Hakyeon back off from his standing and frown his brows in confusion.

“Why did you leave me there when I said I need your help? Why did you suddenly disappear before my eyes when I trying to explain? I can’t believe you did that”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter