Twelve

Do I Know You?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It's been 3 days since Taekwoon discharge from the hospital. It is also 3 days since VIXX last heard about Hakyeon whereabouts. They are so clueless on what's happening between the 90-liner. For sure in the mean time, they didn't see when this 'cold war' will ended. 

"How to make Hakyeon hyung come back to dorm when Taekwoon hyung didn't want to see him?" Hongbin speak up after the 4 members having lunch at the restaurant nearby their apartment. 

"Both of them seriously need to meet up and talk face to face or else nothing can be solved if they are this stubborn" Jaehwan groan in annoyance. 

"Then how to make them meet up?" Hyuk asked while thinking of any possibility. 

Suddenly they went quiet and having deep thoughts. The noise from people in the restaurant can't distract the 4 of them. By hook or by crook, they need to make a move. Or VIXX just going to end up just like that. 

"I got an idea. This might sound a bit crazy, but I think it might work" Hongbin, Hyuk and Jaehwan focusing on what Wonshik got to tell them. Hopefully this time, it does work for both of them. 

 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter