Fifteenth

Do I Know You?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Where are you going, hyung?" Hongbin asked when Taekwoon suddenly stand up from his sit. He's been waiting beside Hyuk for a while when Hakyeon left them all to get some food.

"Toilet" Taekwoon reply shortly without waiting for the respond.

"Okay. So did you guys see how this end up with?" Jaehwan slowly speak up after making sure Taekwoon really leaving to the toilet.

"Both of them didn't even look at each other. Didn't greet. No eye contact at all" Hongbin added.

Hyuk open his eyes and sit up on bed. "What should we do now? I don't think this idea will get them back soon though" He's sounded so regretful.

"What if Hakyeon hyung call the manager? What if everything we did right now got exposed??" Hongbin suddenly panicking.

"Hey, calm down. I am sure he isn't." Wonshik ensured eventho he look like he's doubting himself.

"But, honestly speaking I feel like VIP right now.." Hyuk chuckled while other members rounded their eyes on him.

"Seriously though, you guys see how much the hyung love me right? They rushing here in a blink. I wish I can see their face when they heard about this fake accident" 

"Can I pretend to be sick too? So the hyung can take care of me?" Jaehwan pretending to faint while Wonshik hold his shoulder. Then they burst into laughing.

"Now I am hungry. Where is Hakyeon hyung tho?"

Hongbin gasp as his eyes fixed at the figura of someone in front of the door. 

"Hyung!" 

The other members including the 'sick' Hyuk turn their heads simultaneously towards the door. Both Hakyeon and Taekwoon standing still side by side exchanging gaze with the dongsaengs. Taekwoon rather look confused but not Hakyeon. He seriously look like about to kill someone today. His gaze is sharp looking at each of the members. He feels like his chest about to explode when he tried to calming down.

"err..hyung..we.." Jaehwan tried to step up in front but stop when Hakyeon literally stare at him. 

"Did you think this is funny?" His voice sounded stiff.

Silent.

"I asked you guys, is this funny?!" Hakyeon raised his voice enough for the whole room to be heard.

"You guys freakin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter