Eighteenth

Do I Know You?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The five of them take a rest for a while before they continue practicing. It is left 3 days before Dream concert start and even though Hakyeon didn't join them this time, they need to attend the concert because they were invited by the organizer. Taekwoon took his breathe while he's sitting down on the floor. For the nth times, he sighed and keep remembering the conversation between him and Hakyeon last 2 days ago. 

 

Hakyeon stare at Taekwoon as he really want to hear what that guy wanting to said to him this time. 

"I don't think my presense is that important in the group. Especially to you. Am I that worth to be keep as a VIXX member and as a friend to you,Taekwoon?" Hakyeon asked the silent Taekwoon in front of him.

Taekwoon still didn't know how to reply to the question. He wanted to express what he feels all this time but he can't find a good words to used so that Hakyeon won't feel bad about it. 

"What am I to you? For the past 7 years we have known each others , I really wonder what am I to you? Am I a good friend? Am I gonna be your one and only lifelong friend? I don't know why I feel like you never like me. And by the way you have treated me this past few months, I've got the answer. You really dislike me though."  Hakyeon chuckled then continued "I'm such a bothersome right? I know that"

"I.. " 

"Enough.." Taekwoon cuts off Hakyeon before he continue his words.

"Enough with that. Now you listen to what I'm gonna said, then it is up to you to make the decision about you,ours and VIXX future." Taekwoon soft voice but strict enough for Hakyeon to shut his mouth. He's ready to received all sorts of words from that main vocalist.

"Since day 1 we met at the company, I still remember you greet me with your smile and ask me to join you dancing together though that time I was so intimidated but you never cared of that image and warmly hold my hand. That bright side of you are still remains in the back of my memory" Taekwoon took his breathe after he felt that he near

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter