Seven

Do I Know You?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Again, his legs give up on walking through out this super big place, for him. He feels like he’s gone through a journey that will never have an end. No exit found even though he tries to search for it. He stops, take a sit and let out sighed.

“Please tell me how do I get out of here.. It’s getting sick already” He mumbles to himself but for sure the question is directed to the voice who always accompanies him there.

“Just tell me, what I did wrong for you to bring me here..I keep thinking of every possible answer, but I’ve found none..”

“It’s obviously your fault, but you can’t remember it..That’s what people call ‘ignorant’, Jung Taekwoon” The voice appears.

“What ignorant? I am not” He denies.

“You ignore the fact that you have hurt someone out there..”

“Hurt someone?” He frown, tries to find the logic answer.

“Wait, did you mean, Hakyeon? Did you really mean him?”

“You told me before; you want to meet him because you think you’ve hurt him, right?” The voice asks him instead of replying to his question.

“Yeah..But is he really hurt by my words before? I thought I was just joking”

“Ask him..”

“How to ask him when I am stuck here?!” Taekwoon yells at sudden when he feels the pressure. This voice honestly makes him fed up.

“Then, try to reach him. Who knows he might hear you..”

“Reach him? But how? Tell me..” He begs but unfortunately the voice leave him hanging again.

“How to make Hakyeon hear me?” He wonders.

 

His sleep was suddenly got distracted as his ears caught something loud. Jaehwan wake up from his bed and grab his phone beside the pillow. It’s only 8:30am, and he clearly heard someone is yelling outside the room.

“What again this time?” He groans and leaves his bed to find out the chaos.

“I told you to not come into my room again!” Taekwoon loud voice reaches Jaehwan as soon as he steps outside the room.

He saw Taekwoon standing right i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter