Six

Do I Know You?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Don’t you feel like he’s different now?” Hongbin is munching the snacks in his mouth that his cheek looks like going to burst.

Wonshik sigh when he heard that coming. He turns his head towards Jaehwan who is also busy eating. Hyuk is still with his phone since earlier probably checking SNS after they finished the concert at Tokyo few hours after. Usually, after the concert they are going to eat meals at the restaurant together with the staff, but ever since the atmosphere in the group is kind of awkward now, they decided to have their meals in the hotel room.

“Too much different. I feel like I don’t even know him anymore..” Hyuk reply after a while.

“Don’t you think it’s weird that suddenly he forgot who Hakyeon hyung is? How is that happen?” Wonshik wonders.

“Did you believe in karma?” Jaehwan asked suddenly gaining the dongsaeng line attention.

“What did you mean?” Hongbin ask.

“I mean, you look at it carefully. Taekwoon hyung wish that he will not remember Hakyeon hyung when he wakes up the next morning. Now his wish is fulfil. God must be punishing him for asking something like that..” Jaehwan came out with his theory that he had been think of all this time.

“I don’t know if I should cry or laugh at this statement. But you sound so convincing.” Hyuk chuckled.

“I can’t stand looking at how he treats Hakyeon hyung though. He suddenly have this hot tempered habit ever since his partially memory took off from him.. He’s easily getting mad, yells and shouts. It’s not only happen to our leader, but to us too..” Wonshik voice out his concern.

The members only nodded in agreeing with it. They are in urge wanting to help, but at the end they always got detest from Taekwoon.

 

Taekwoon slowly took steps towards his supposed seat in the plane according to the ticket given by the manager. He stops at the middle of the business class seats, and takes a sit when he sees no one there. Was about to take a relieve breathe, someone approach him and stands by the side. He keeps looking at t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter