Fourteen

Do I Know You?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Upon arriving at the supposed to be the clinic Hyuk got into, Hakyeon quickly run towards the front door when he saw Hongbin there. That dongsaeng expression make him feel uneasy but he stay calm to not showing his weak side. 

"How's Hyuk? Is he okay?" 

Hongbin nooded slowly. To be honest ,he never lying to Hakyeon this much before, thus he feel like crying because he knows Hakyeon care for VIXX more than himself . His face told him everything. But for the sake of the 90-liner hyung, he had to do this .

"Err ..Doctor said Hyuk is okay . Just his leg were cast because he sprained while avoiding the motorcycle before." 

Hongbin lead Hakyeon to the room where Hyuk is seen to be sleeping . Jaehwan and Wonshik greet Hakyeon when they saw him slowly make it into the room with his worried face. 

"Doctor said Hyuk was in shock because of that accident, but don't worry Hyung , he is fine. We will bring him to home after he conscious." Wonshik explain while eyeing both Hongbin and Jaehwan.

"Is manager hyung know this?" Hakyeon look at Jaehwan.

"Err, actually no..Because we escaping from him today so we scared to tell him."

Jaehwan feels like his heart about to explode when Hakyeon said wanting to call manager to pick them up here. But then Wonshik quickly stop him from doing so and promise to the leader that they will inform the manager later, after Hyuk 'concious'.

Not long after Hakyeon is there ,Taekwoon step

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter