Chapter 2

Quite Different
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The next day Taeyeon and Jessica stil sharing the same class for English class, but they don't sit next to each other due to Jessica sat with Tiffany, and Taeyeon sat with Yul.

 

In the middle of course, the teacher let the students to ask about the session. Jessica raising her hand, “Ms. Song I don’t think our genius student over here understand about the story you had tell.” Jessica says with her fluent english.

 

Taeyeon glance to her, and plastered his face with mischiveous face. The teacher straightly look at Taeyeon, because Ms. Song know whose Jessica’s mean. “So, Taeyeon you don't understood?” Ms. Song asked him.

 

Before Taeyeon could muttered words, Jessica cut off. “He didn’t even knew the mean about romance, how does he understood the whole of story, Ms. Song?”

 

Taeyeon grinning ear to ear, that he thought. “Let me spell to you our genius student, R-O-M-A-N-C-E”, “The meaning is romance; all of things which all of the people do in sweet way.”

 

“In sweet way.” Jessica says again empatized her words.

 

All the students incluiding Tiffany and Yul chuckles by Jessica childish antics. Yul even look at Taeyeon like he would dying to hold his laughter, Tiffany in the other sides keep patted Jessica’s back proudly. Meanwhile Taeyeon still stare at Jessica and snickered by her childish antics, and when Jessica stare back, she give Taeyeon her cocky smirk which she mimicked the way Taeyeon’s smirked to her.

 

“This is so ridicoulus, Taeng.” Yul whispering still try hold his laughs.

 

Taeyeon then stare to Ms. Song, “She had much grudge to me.” He answered.

 

“I’m sorry Ms. Song, I coudn’t understand your story that you had told, but surely I could improve better by ask to the fluent english student over here. Right, Miss Jessica?” Taeyeon answered and glance to Jessica, returning her cocky smirked a while ago.

 

“Sure, let Jessica giving you extra session outside the class.”

 

By that Jessica sent her death glare to Taeyeon, but he returned by winked to her.

 

The class dismissed a hour later. Taeyeon walking to Jessica’s seat and whispering, “Don’t forget my extra session, Sica.” She immidiately stood up, and smacking Taeyeon’s head, “You always asking for that.” The sound of the smack loud enough to heard by the students who still inside the class, they glance to the scene, then they look away again. This is so Taeyeon and Jessica.

 

“You .” Taeyeon grumble from his pain.

 

Yul walking toward them and offering his hand to Tiffany who seated beside Jessica, “Come on, Babe leave them alone. I don’t wanna you get hurt.” Tiffany gladly accept Yul’s hand by her famous eye-smiled, Yul smiled back to her. “Move away Taeng.” He instruction to Taeyeon who block up the way.

 

“What the heck Kwon Yul.” He grumble but move away.

 

Too busy grumbling, Taeyeon doesn’t saw Jessica already following the couple behind. “Sica wait!” He shouted from behind.

 

Knowing as school’s couple doesn’t mean Jessica had life in every sweet things, it might be working on Yul and Tiffany who knowing as school’s couple along with her and Taeyeon. But, the relationship that she had, and Tiffany had very different and enough to comparing. While Tiffany life in heaven, Jessica life in hell. While Tiffany squealing out loud because of happiness, Jessica squealing out loud because of her anger. When Tiffany almost everyday in their freshman year in High school got flower from Yul, Jessica could only have Taeyeon’s stupid giggles because he was the one who joy in happiness after making fun of her. When Tiffany got a sweet suprise event for their first anniversary in second year, which makes every students envying them incluiding Jessica, Jessica could only have face-palming herself, because when their first anniversary Taeyeon deliberately makes the school’s videotron showing of Jessica’s video the compilation of her embarassing moment, at least at the end of video Taeyeon shown and flipped the flash paper not forget to mention he wrote with a lot of mocking message. At least, he tried.

 

They stories completedly different like a sky and ground, to knowing as School’s couple.

 

 

**

 

Jessica already grumble in her bed, and of course the only reason was Kim Taeyeon. She tried to call him, but he doesn’t pick his phone.

 

Friday night are mean to dates, usually the couple will spending their time together, but they relationship never be like a usual, never be. When everyone would go to the party, she can not go, because Taeyeon would be fuming mad if she dare to stepped her foor in the party without him. The problem is Taeyeon doesn’t like being in the party, if they should go it just more less than a hour. Jessica once whining to Taeyeon about going out in the Friday night, but he just casually replied that he was to lazy to went outside. They ended up did a phone call, or video call through the skype, then Taeyeon about her face went so ugly because of her sleepy face, Taeyeon comment why she wanted to go outside when her face like that.

 

Jessica furiously sent a message to Taeyeon.

 

Why are you didn’t accept my call!!!!

You doesn’t even replied my message!!

Kim Taeyeon!!

I hate you gosh!!

 

She almost giving up by throwing her phone, but she decided to give last shoot to call him again.

 

Jessica à Taeyeon

Hello?

MmmMmmm

Is that you Sica?

Who do you think would call you?

Kekekeke nobody but you

*Sigh* Why are you ignoring my call a while ago?

Iam... gaming?

*Sigh again*

Are we done? Because I need to continue my game.

Don’t you dare!

I’m hanging up bye Sica

(Tut.. tut.. tut..)

 

Jessica face-palming herself with the pillow. That stupid idiot Kim Taeyeon. She cursed under the pillow. This is not the first time, Taeyeon ignoring her in the Friday night, she should get used to, but she still get annoyed by his stupid antics. She choose to sleep rather than waiting for a miracle that Taeyeon would be nice to replied her message.

 

When she about to shut her eyes, her phone vibrate. For a sec

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter