Chapter 6

Quite Different
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

**Making sure that you guys read from the chap three hehe**

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

In second class Taeyeon and Jessica are in the same class. The teacher ask the students to do a group task. Unfortunately by random picks Jessica hit the same group as Nicole which have problem with her before, moreover Taeyeon pouring a coke to her and makes her changed her hair colour due to the red cokes. There is a big tension in that group of course. When they group actually made, Taeyeon almost raising his hand to make some deal so he could hit the same group with Jessica for defending her from the lion’s Nicole, but Jessica shoot a death glare to him; which caught Jessica suprise he just tamed. But, when they were in group sitting Taeyeon keep glance at Jessica to making sure that she was safe. For the next minutes Taeyeon finding himself too focused at the task. As Taeyeon predicted that angry lion do something to his girlfriend. Taeyeon and all of students glance to group occupied by Jessica and Nicole they were makes some noises which caught by the teacher too. Nicole actually complaining that Jessica stolen her idea, usually Jessica doesn’t give a but she was pissed as hell; which makes Taeyeon giggles at the back. They were at the same group how can she wanted to stole her idea, even she was stole her idea what is the problem? They ended up yelling to each other.

 

“Both Ms. Jung stop it! You messed up with my class.” He stops for a while, “Nicole you can clean the whole of garden and don’t coming to the class after you finished, and you Jessica you clean the whole of gym class.Hope a punishment could refresh your thinks.” Mr. Yang says; He is actually their principal; he have a lot authority and messed up in his class like tried to jumping from the cliff. He was very stern toward the students, but only Taeyeon who really doesn’t care about how deadful he was. Mr. Yang knowing Taeyeon since the freshman year, if Taeyeon coming to his room he could only sighs and says, “You again?” meanwhile Taeyeon just giggles like nothing happen.

 

Jessica and Nicole exhanges a death glare. Then Taeyeon raising his hand, “Mr. Yang I would to ask something.” Mr. Yang looks to Taeyeon, “Yes. Sure.”

 

He stood up and beamed a smile, “What kind of scence should I do to received punishment like Jessica?”

 

Mr. Yang rubbed his head, and earning a small giggles from the students. “If youu just wanted help your girlfriend like usually you did, just go. You make my head dizzy.” Mr. Yang comment.

 

By that Taeyeon grins, “As expected Mr. Yang you are trully my love.” The class went chuckles because of Taeyeon words. In the other side Mr. Yang just shaking his head, he always try to advice Taeyeon gave him punishment the easy one untill the hard one, he still deliquent when it come about his Jessica. The reason why Mr. Yang likes Taeyeon is because of he was honest to him, and Taeyeon also one of his genius students. He just simply a boy who love his girlfriend so much.

 

When both of Taeyeon and Jessica already inside the gym class. Jessica started to cleaning the class, but Taeyeon only leaning on his stomacth while playing a game through Jessica’s phone, “You are not going to help me?”

 

“Nope.”

 

Jessica rolls her eyes, “You skipped the class for only watching me clean this whole damn gym class, is that amused you?”

 

Taeyeon put the phone, then frowns. “Sica, this is better than you alone in this huge class. Do you know the old story from this class? It was scary.” Jessica looks around it was true it would be scaries if she in this room alone, but Taeyeon only makes stupid excuse. She just ignoring him and continue to cleaning the gym class.

 

A while later, the sound of candy crush makes Jessica irritated. “KIM TAEYEON!”

 

Taeyeon glance at her innoncencely, “Help me!” She whines. Taeyeon grins, and saving his game, he then stood up and helping his fuming girlfriend.

 

But, Taeyeon makes the gym class more messy in Jessica thought. “You are not helping at all!” Jessica nags again. Taeyeon laughed, he then walks to her hold her into bridal style. “Just sit here watch big boy cleaning.” He says and wink.

 

Like Taeyeon, Jessica leaning on her stomacth while her palm into her chin. Taeyeon looked so y with his messy hair, sweated all over his face. “I know I’m y.” Taeyeon chirped like he can read Jessica mind. But, Jessica doesn’t replies him and continue staring at him. “Stop looking at me you ByunSica.” He comment again.

 

Any second later Jessica laughing off her because Taeyeon pose like any model for adult magazine but his face were so hillarious, “You are not y anymore.”

 

“That’s the point. I can’t letting your pants begging for me.”

 

“Yah! ByunTaeyeon!” Taeyeon only sticking his tongue out for the response.

 

Because of, his tidy behaviour it just took a half and hour to makes the gym cleans. Taeyeon sat beside Jessica who still laying on her stomatch, he glance to her phone, “You play my game?” She nodded for the response, Taeyeon snap the phone, “What the heck! You messed up with my current score.” He comment. Jessica sits up, looking to Taeyeon and sticking her tongue out. Taeyeon frowns and pouts, “Idiot.” He says.

 

After a while Taeyeon laying on Jessica’s lap due to tired, “Taengoo?” Taeyeon looks up to her, and humming. “Which University would you applied after graduated?” Taeyeon thinks for a while, “I don’t know.” He answers truthfully.

 

Jessica playing with his sweated hair, “You will able to attend every University Taengoo.” Taeyeon chuckles, “That’s why I’m getting worried. What if all of University begging to me.” Altough Jesica know Taeyeon only jokes, but she know it might happen due to his genius brain. “What about you?” He asks back.

 

“Hmm.. What about if I wanted to study abroad?”

 

Taeyeon staring to her and meet her gaze, “I will following you of course.” There is no doubt from his voice. Jessica leaning forward, “You can’t live without me, right?” she teased Taeyeon, “Don’t you?” Taeyeon daring her, “You even cry—“ Jessica cut off, “I told you not making fun about me crying!” She whines. Taeyeon remain a soft chuckles and assuring her by her hair, even after their last fight Taeyeon became tamed for a little but, still his stupid antics and his mean words doesn’t vanished.

 

“Then what will you take for your major?” Taeyeon asks.

 

Jessica shrugs, “Maybe fashion?”

 

“You know I can’t take fashion as my major!” Taeyeon whines while frowning which Jessica finding him really cute.

 

Being amused, “Are you trying to choose the same major as me?”

 

“If that possible, I would.”

 

Jessica ruffles Taeyeon’s messy hair, “I don’t know you could be this sweet.” Taeyeon rolls his eyes, “I told you, I’m sweet as honeybee, but you don’t believe.”

 

This serious talks remind Jessica when they were in the freshman year, when they only two moths dating. That time the schools offering to students who wanted to take a acceleration class, Mr. Yang actually asking Taeyeon by himself to makes Taeyeon do the test, but Taeyeon refused. One of Taeyeon lame excuse.

 

“Are you insane? Why you didn’t want to attend the acceleration class.”

 

He shrugs, “I’m not feeling to going.” Jessica frowns at him, “But, you will be able to finished one year more fast.”

 

“I might failed the test, Jessica.”

 

“You are so funny. If you studied better you wouldn’t got any wrong at your answer.”

 

“I don’t like study that’s why.”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter