Chapter 4

Quite Different
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The usual morning greets Jessica at the schools with Taeyeon leaning his back facing the locker beside her, he greeted Jessica with his mischiveous smile, “Morning Sica.” there is always something behind that stupid smile, Jessica narrowed her eyes, “What did you put again in my locker.”

 

Taeyeon shrugs, “I don’t put anything.” Still with her suspicious eyes, “Pick up whatever you put, Kim Taeyeon.” She commands. Taeyeon frowns, “I’m not Jung Jessica.”

 

There is silence between them while they both keep staring at each other, Taeyeon loses the game staring at each other, he really got annoyed by Jessica’s famous glare. He open her locker, “See? I don’t put anything bad.” He says grumble and by that he walked away.

 

Jessica seeing Taeyeon back while snicker, that childish boy she thought. Curiously she took the box which nicely put in her locker, Taeyeon was right he didn’t put anything bad as he always did. Jessica eyes were greeted by a chocolate and a notes.

 

My payback for eating your chocolate last week, and don’t complain it is from Swiss! One hundred  percent much better than your two dollars stupid chocolate which made me groaned from pain.

 

 

**

 

Before lunch time, Jessica found Taeyeon on his locker. “Are you still pissed?” she said leaning her back to the locker, Taeyeon glance at her. “That’s why if I’m saying not, you should believe.” He comment.

 

“Well.. there is no such thing you could be a good boy. But, well you do. And the students asking me why I don’t screaming this morning.”

 

Jessica can see that Taeyeon giggles, “Well.. you coming to the class with your stupid face, because me Kim Taeyeon doesn’t put cucumber in your locker, instead of cucumber, me Kim Taeyeon give you a chocolate a which made you shocked. And by that your romance-blood coming up and made you smiling like idiot, Am I right?” by that Taeyeon’s head greeted by another pain coming from Jessica’s beast hand. Taeyeon tsk at her in disbelief, “You complain if I put something that made you screaming, and you still smack my head even I put a chocolate?!”

 

“Because you keep saying .” She retort, then Jessica leave him behind. Taeyeon could only giggles seeing his girlfriend easily pissed, he following her behind and put his hand in her shoulder. “Well.. let’s eat, so I couldn’t saying again.” Jessica glance and give Taeyeon her sweet smile, Taeyeon couldn’t help her sweet smile and ruffling her hair, and Jessica put her hand into Taeyeon’s waist. A rare item, and other students keep looking to the school’s couple who walking in the coridor. “Taengoo?” Taeyeon glance at her, “We looked like a couple, even your fans keep drooling at us.” Jessica comment. “Looked? Doesn’t we a couple?”, Jessica lifted her eyebrows, “No, we don’t. You so unsual, so we don’t look like as couple.” Taeyeon face changed into the amunsement one, “It’s not because you look like to standing beside me?” by that Taeyeon running for saving his head getting another pain, and Jessica keep chasing him until the canteen. The other students shaking their head, it was always like that.

 

After the lunch and one class going, Jessica found herself in the students health room.

 

With a heavy sighs try to sleep, but before her eyes could shut, “JESSIE ARE YOU OKAY?!” a loud voice greeted her with a panic eyes, “Tiff.. This is a quiet place. Shut up please.” Jessica answer when Tiffany already reach her bed. As the response Tiffany glance around making sure that her voice didn’t disturbing other students, she finally crossing her arms, “You should be careful next time.” Tiffany voice quite same like her Mommy nagging voice, “Stop being friendly around if you don’t know about someone, you not me.” The voice still a nags voice.

 

Jessica sighed, “Stop nagging at me, Stephanie. You know she do it on purpose.” Like Jessica, Tiffany also sighs knowing that her best friend got a stupid childish tackle from Nicole and makes her stumble and falling down, her head crashing into the table near her; not hit that hard but enough to makes her head feel dizzy and bleeding. Still fuming toward Nicole stupid childish antics, just because she was Jealous with Jessica score even though they did the same project but her score not same as Jessica.

 

“You are okay?” Tiffany asks feel concern toward her best friend, Jessica nods her head weakly. “I will be fine.”

 

“Taeyeon will be here a moment later.”

 

Jessica eyes got widen, “He know that I’m here?” Tiffany nodded at Jessica questions, “Of course I barging to his classroom after I finished yelling to that .” Jessica cut off, “Okay don’t tell me the rest of the story. I don’t wanna hear his comment.”

 

Tiffany chuckles softly, and patted Jessica head, “Well.. well if you don’t wanna, I will keep my mouth shut.”

 

“Whose mouth, girls?”

 

The couple eyes looking from the sound coming, Yul walking toward them giving his sweet smile as greeted, “Hi, Sica. Are you okay, now?” Jessica gave a nods for Yul’s questions.

 

Then he sits beside Tiffany, while Tiffany glance to Yul, “Where is your best friend?” Yul glance back, “Taeyeon?”

 

Tiffany nodded, and then Yul suddenly laughed, “What so funny, Babe?” Tiffany asks curiously.

 

He clapping his hand, “You girls skipped the best show ever.” Knowing where is the conversations going, “Don’t say that Taeyeon do something to Nicole?”

 

“Gotcha!”

 

As Yul joyness, Jessica face palmed herself. “What did Taeyeon do, Babe?” Tiffany asks with all of her curiousity.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter