Epilogue

Quite Different
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The exams finally done, all the last year students greeted by Prom Night. Like everyone would know  that Tiffany will be Yul’s partner, and Jessica will be Taeyeon’s partner. But, fortunately for Tiffany God give her really a nice boy with full of romance, Yul asks Tiffany to be her partner in prom night in sweet words. When Jessica be their witness, she glance to Taeyeon who actually standing there too. But, Taeyeon just simply looking at Jessica like what. After that, Jessica deliberately asked Taeyeon why he didn’t asks Jessica to be his partner in Prom Night, guess what Taeyeon asnwer? Taeyeon says, it’’s not that obvious you will going with me? Of course Taeyeon is still Taeyeon. He always be annoying as hell. That time Jessica regretting herself why she must asks stupid question to him.

 

The day before Prom Night Jessica already told Taeyeon to match his suites colour with her dress, but only God knows what colour would Taeyeon wearing tonight. She is not Tiffany who stupidly asks Yul to match Yul suites with her pink dress, but Yul only smiles for the response. Jessica didn’t know what happen to her, if Jessica asks Taeyeon to match his suites with pink colour, he must be grumble to the death, and of course he wouldn’t wearing that colour. Jessica just simply asks him to wear read suites, it was his favourite colour. But, once again only God knows.

 

Jessica and Tiffany are coming together to the Prom Parties, but the sight of their boyfriend can’t be seen anywhere.

 

“Is Taeyeon with Yul, Tiff?” Jessica asks to her best friend; because usually like her with Tiffany they would tag along together like a couple of shoes.

 

Tiffany glance to Jessica; which Jessica caught by suprise she didn’t freaking out because Yul can’t be seen anywhere, usually she will worried, “I don’t know about Taeyeon, but Yul says he would be late tonight.” Jessica nodded, unlike her best friend, Jessica usually calm about Taeyeon’s presence. She knows that Taeyeon always be good taking care of himself, altough he was inside the cage full of lions. Who knows Taeyeon and lions would be sitting next to each other while he was happily give them his stupid lecture.

 

The MC already started blabbering, and Mr. Yang actually just finished his nice speech, also the perfomance already perfoms.

 

Jessica finding herself a bit gloomy, she has admitted how annoying Taeyeon his presence actually could lifted her mood. But, Taeyeon didn’t showed up till now. Tiffany nudging her, “Hey, enjoy this graduated party, you are not longer a teenager soon.” She says cheerfully. Jessica chuckles softly at Tiffany’s remarks about not longer teenager, “Why? Are you happy not being teenager?” Tiffany glance again, sips her drink, “Of course, are you not?”

 

Jessica in the other side, didn’t know should be happy or not. At least, later she might be missed all those sweet time happen in High School when she was actually a teenager. Actually, her thought crossing about being parted with Taeyeon because of the University things. Who knows they would hit the same University? She just finding herself relying too much about Taeyeon being her side, all of the day she will be able meet with him freely. What if after their time could be divide? What if because of that they will broke up? Too many thoughts and too many what if in Jessica’s mind. She didn’t know what Taeyeon would think about their future later. She once asks Taeyeon how about their relationsip just kind of stupid teens love, like everyone would said about love in High School or first love, that love wouldn’t bond that far, because one everyone hit the high grades later they will be able meet with others person, will be able knowing others personality and knowing about the mean of love and life. Taeyeon just simply says, Let’s not be them we could makes our different stories. With that assuring words coming from his mean mouth, Jessica could sighs in peace. She knows Taeyeon will be always that gentle with her.

 

Jessica smiles, “As long I’m with Taeyeon, I will be happy.” Tiffany laughed at Jessica sudden confession, of course Tiffany can read Jessica like a books, but usually Jessica didn’t showed off about her feelings; actually the goods feeling. If the bad, she always ed to Tiffany. “I didn’t believe my ears can hear those words coming from your mouth. I thought you always hates him.”

 

Tiffany nudges her, “See? If you be able to see Taeyeon different side, you will be able to enjoy your relationship. Taeyeon always be something, he could changes the icy girl.” Tiffany laughs again.

 

Jessica acknowledge Tiffany’s words, of course have Taeyeon by her side changes a lot of her lifes. With Taeyeon stupid antics, Jessica can feel her life like a rollercoaster; once happy and once sad; correction most of time pissed. But, because of their last fight Jessica learn something that her life would be and feel incompleted without him inside. His mean words and his stupid antics are one full package in Kim Taeyeon soul, and because of that Jessica actually glued too much with Taeyeon, without those mean words and stupid antics her life means nothing.

 

“We will have special perfomance tonight. Be aware! Don’t be shocks if the light will cut off later, have fun!” The MC says cheerfully, and he was right any second later the lights went out, only the light in the stages still on. All of the eyes looking to the little stages, a sight of a boy sitting in the chair while holding a guitar can be seen, he smiles widely. Other students already shouted like woah and others chick actually yelling admiring how sweet that boy.

 

Jessica eyes got widen, “STEPHANIE OH MY GOD!” her voice almost the same like the chicks over there who admiring that boy. Tiffany glance to Jessica, grins, even her famous eye-smiled pooped out, “It was ing sweet!” She says again.

 

Still grins, “You thinks that way, Jessie?” Jessica looking at her like are you kidding me, “Tiff, I swear to God. Yul is freaking sweet!” Tiffany laughs and nodded to Jessica excitedment, and gluing her eyes to the stage.

 

A strumming from guitar get along with the piano at the back side.

 

You are the one girl

You know that its true

 

Jessica can feel a goosebumps all over her body because of the voice.

 

I’m feeling younger everytime that I’m alone with you

 

Her eyes still on the stage that she realized that Yul only playing his guitar, he is not singing. But, the lights only shines at Yul.

 

We were sitting at the parked car stealing kisses in front yard

We got question we shouldn’t ask

How would you feel

If i told i loved you

its just something that i want to do

I’m taking my time spending my life failing deeper in love with you

So tell me that you love me too

 

“Oh .” Jessica cursed.

This is the same voice whose everynight gave her a bedtime stories. The same voice whose everyday laughed after making fun of her. The same voice who actually got pissed to everyone who messed up with her. The same voice which always lingering to her ears and into her heart.

 

As the lilacs blew

Blood flows deeper than a river

Every moment that i spent with you

We were sat upon our bestfriends roof

I had both of my arms around you

Watching the sunrise replced the moon

 

Jessica caught herself grinning ear to ear. Tiffany watching Jessica like her Mommy caught her daughter get fooled by love.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter