Chapter 5

Quite Different
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jessica stop her tracking in the middle of halfway coridor; she wanted to turn around, and makes Tiffany grabbed her wrist to stop her for turn around. Tiffany narrowing her eyes, “Why?” She asked irritated by Jessica sudden turned. “We need go to the library to finished our task.” She says again. Jessica doesn’t replied immidiately and just eyeing to the front give Tiffany signal, then Tiffany looking to the direction that Jessica’s mean, “Oh gosh, it just Taeyeon and Yul with their friends. Taeyeon wouldn’t bite you.” Jessica sighed, “He still will making fun of me. I got enough this morning.” But, Tiffany doesn’t give a , she was stubborn as a rock, still holds Jessica wrist she tried to dragged Jessica along with her, “Tiff, I’m not in good mood to picking a fight with him.” Not looking to Jessica, Tiffany answers, “Then just act like Taeyeon didn’t there, and no butts!” There is no to escaping, if Tiffany wanted something it a must be. Jessica could only sighed defeatedly.

 

Taeyeon and Yul also their friends just talking in the coridor, they standing there because Hyo’s current class is right beside them.

 

Knowing his girlfriend makes her way to walk pass by him, Taeyeon keep staring like Yul would do to Tiffany. Unlike Tiffany who already give her famous eye-smiled to Yul, Jessica only staring back to Taeyeon with no interest at all. As always Taeyeon finding Jessica cute. Tiffany as always with her friendly way, greeted Yul’s friends with her smile, but Jessica the icy girl just keep her face like a stone cold. When Jessica right to passed by him, Taeyeon managed to pinch her cheek, and it’s enough to makes Jessica to stop her way and giving the most death glared. if Taeyeon’s friends who received the glare, they would be finding it deathful, but Taeyeon is Taeyeon he never finding it scary. But, due to her mood she continue to walking when Taeyeon just giggles toward her.

 

Taeyeon glance to the exit door, the boy who makes his way quit from the class keep watching his girlfriend even though Jessica already two step forward him. He took a step and.....

 

Jessica and Tiffany exchanging their look, and turned their face to the back when they heard a loud yells. Then Jessica face became a shocked, she still seeing Taeyeon twisting the boy hand. “Don’t you dare to touch every single of her.” Taeyeon hissed, then Jessica face became more shocked when suddenly Taeyeon kicking the boy face. “Take that as your punishment, Taec.” He says and smirked.

 

Any second later, Jessica already dragging him without saying anything. When they reached the edge of coridor, “What the hell are you doing, Kim Taeyeon?!”

 

Still with the same face, he answer wryly, “Protecting you.” Being irritated by his answers, Jessica keep staring at those brown orbs, with her dissapointed face, knowing his girlfriend being mad to him, Taeyeon try to explain, “Sica, he was trying to lift your skirt.” Still with her dissapointed face, “You can just stop him, not kicking his face.”

 

Taeyeon remain a shrugs, “You know, I can’t.” Jessica know that pick a fight by words with Taeyeon she wouldn’t win over him, he was stubborn as hell. “Taeyeon our final exams is next month. Are you going to get a new punishment as well?” Taeyeon shrugs again, “I don’t care about exams.”

 

Still staring to each other, Jessica who the first who looked away, “Sica, are we done? I need to go.” He says his friends.

 

Jessica looking to the direction and rolls her eyes in annoyed, “Do whatever you want.”

 

 

**

 

The next day Jessica heard through Tiffany that Taeyeon gained a new punishment from the Principal. A bad one. Not having same class with Taeyeon, Jessica barging to his classroom before lunch. When Jessica just stood up in front of his class, Taeyeon staring at her and not that hard makes Taeyeon following Jessica out from the class; Jessica gaze told Taeyeon everything.

 

“I hear that you have a week off because of yesterday?”

 

Taeyeon shrugs, “It’s not that big deal.” Getting really annoyed with his not-concern words, Jessica changes her gaze, “Taeyeon can you please thinking before you do something? I know you were genius, but this is not good for you!”

 

Taeyeon run of his hair getting really dizzy at the sudden nag coming from his girlfriend, “He is the son of our foundation school, you might be drop out. You know that.”

 

Taeyeon took a deep breath knowing that Jessica really fuming mad toward him, his brown orbs need to tell Jessica that it was clearly fine for him. “I know Jessica. But, like I says it not that big deal.”

 

There is a silence between them while bot of Taeyeon and Jessica keep staring to each other, but Taeyeon finding Jessica eyes really dissapointed toward him. “I was trying to protect you, then why you still got mad at me?”

 

“Not this way, Kim Taeyeon.” From her voice Taeyeon know that Jessica trully the daughter of Jung Jihoon because that stern voice really same.

 

But, Taeyeon finding it really annoyed. He really can’t get what Jessica want, “All I do is for you, but you still complaining how Iam.” Like Taeyeon, Jessica finding Taeyeon words really annoyed her, she narrowed her eyes to Taeyeon still staring toward him, “Can you just once try to wrapping your genius brain around my feelings? Can you just please once to understand what I want and what I feel?”

 

Taeyeon clenched his teeth, try to hold his voice, “Do I not?” but it was sounding to provocative.

 

Jessica raised her voice, “You keep upsetting me!” at her words, Jessica can saw Taeyeon face changes, “Me? Keep upsetting you?” By that Jessica remain a silence, she was a bit afraid with Taeyeon sudden changed face. "Answer me Jung Sooyeon.” Jessica gulped Taeyeon called her by her korean name, there is no special things with that names, but only her family who still calling her by korean name, even her Daddy would call her by korean name when he was got mad to Jessica like Taeyeon do right now. So, at this rate Taeyeon got mad at Jessica too.

 

But, Jessica decided to stubborn as Taeyeon. She actually caring for him, but Taeyeon never listening to her like her words mean nothing to him. She was hurt. “Yeah! You keep upsetting me! You got angry to everyone but you are the most annoying person in the world, you keep yourself in wrong way!” Finally Jessica blurted out.

 

Still staring at Jessica eyes, and clenched his teeth, also his face doesn’t look friendly at all like he always do. “If I keep upsetting you, If the right person you wanted is the nicest person and the romantic person in the world.” He stops for a while, “Then don’t dating me.”

 

Jessica can felt all of his penetration on his words, like he really mean it, somehow Jessica got more hurt by that, she pushed Taeyeon chest; but it was nothing to him. “I don’t wanna see your face anymore.” Jessica says with almost shaking in her words.

 

By that Jessica leaving Taeyeon behind.

 

“STUPID!” Taeyeon screams after Jessica leave and kicking the trash can near him.

 

Taeyeon saw Jessica hurtful eyes, she almost shed a tears a while ago and it was because Taeyeon mean words. He didn’t know why those words coming from his mouth. Taeyeon never got angry to Jessica, he always be the calm one in their relationship. But, a while ago sounded not like the usual Kim Taeyeon. Even though Taeyeon still can mad to Jessica, but not this way he treated Jessica.

 

For the next class Jessica completedly ignoring Taeyeon like he didn’t alive. When Taeyeon want to reach Jessica, Tiffany looking at him like not now let her alone.

 

He skipped his next two class by spending his time alone in rooftop.

 

“Taeng?” A guy voice can be heard and of course it was Yul.

 

Taeyeon only turn his face just making sure it was him. Then Yul sitting beside him, “Are you have fun by yourself and not bother to ask me to skip my class too?” He chirped try to lift the mood.

 

Knowing that his bestfriend is really not in good mood, Yul patted his back. “She will be fine, Taeng.”

 

“Sica really mad at me, Yul.” Taeyeon respons after a while.

 

Yul

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter