Chapter 5 part II

Quite Different
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Jessie look at the second floor class.” Jessica immidieately looks up, but she can’t find what Tiffany means. “Taeyeon keep staring at you.” she whispers.

 

Tiffany was right, Taeyeon leaning his head agaist the window while looking straight to Jessica when their eyes met, he keep staring but Jessica looked away. His eyes sent a chill with his unreadable face.

 

Jessica bit her lower lip, “It has been a week, you still wanted ignoring Taeyeon?” Jessica only remain a silence for Tiffany's questions. She didn't know what she wanted to do at the first place. 

 

She already gave Taeyeon a cold shoulders for two days since he free from his punishment whenever they met, but Taeyeon in the other side while Jessica walks pass by him, he keep staring from a far even he keep staring to her back. His staring caught by Jessica eyes. If only Taeyeon eyes could says, they will saying that it hurts when you didn't look back at me. But, Taeyeon didn't bother her for the first place, maybe Jessica still needed a time alone. 

 

 

 

She has admitted that she really missed Taeyeon, looking at his eyes today really gave Jessica a sadness thought. Taeyeon once ignoring Jessica in their freshman year it ate a whole week suffering because of that, did Taeyeon feel the same way like Jessica did before? But, the stories went so different. When Taeyeon ignoring her it was because of Jessica said that Taeyeon only confessed to Jessica for avoiding the bunch of Noonas/Sunbaenim who likes him at his freshman year, by that Taeyeon makes Jessica pays a lot being ignored for a whole damn week. Now, they have been ignoring each other; more like Jessica ignoring him. This is their biggest war for almost three years dating.

 

While Yul visiting his girlfriend at their classroom, Yul finding Jessica have a deep thought. He exchanges a glance with Tiffany which her eyes tell Yul that she was keep thinking about Taeyeon, but didn't want admit. "Sica?" Yul says softly and broke her zoning out. "Hmm?"

 

"I'm pretty sure that Taeyeon right now already in the rooftop, if you wanted to meet him." Yul sighs, "I didn't mean to siding at him, but he was trully sorry to you. He looked so miserable these

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter