Chapter 3

Quite Different
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Visiting Jessica at her home is one of Taeyeon’s favorite activites, because he has gain a new family members at her home. A strict Mr. Jung Jihoon and a calm ones Mrs. Jung Jaeha, also the belove one little Jung Soojung, they were a new family members for Taeyeon.

 

As a head-family Jung Jihoon was strict toward his daughter. Their family wealthness is no joke almost same as Taeyeon’s family, but Jung Jihoon never spoling them like a kids from a rich family. Since Jessica attend High School she would always took a bus; not picking by a driver- moreover bring a car by herself, her Dad wouldn’t gave her permission to bring a car by herself. The strictness about her Dad makes her worried to death when Taeyeon once told her to introducing him to her family, when their relationship hit one year. Taeyeon said It’s not good to them not knowing me as your boyfriend. Of course Jessica wanted to introducing him at the first place, like a Tiffany would do to Yul, but crap their Daddy born in different universe, knowing how strict her Dad makes Jessica worried what he would says about Taeyeon or their relationship. But, Taeyeon always says reassuring words to her; a different side of him which makes Jessica feel a bit easy looks how serious him. So, one day Taeyeon coming to her home and greeted by Jessica standing in front of her main door; sweating all over her body she asked Taeyeon for thrice like Are you sure?; Daddy is scary Taeyeon; What if told us to break up? For him gentleness Taeyeon says while gave his best smile, I couldn’t promise for your Daddy reaction about me;or us. But, I promise I will do anything for us.

 

Like Jessica thought Her Daddy didn’t like the idea that his daughter in a relationship, the situasion almost choked her up. But, like always Taeyeon keep his promise, like he says he really do anything. Like the stupid one too, which boy would daring her Daddy to do a chess battle if that’s not Taeyeon?

 

Taeyeon says, I will broke up with your daughter if I lose the game, but if I win the game Mr. Jung should blessing us.

 

Jessica almost smacked his head because saying a stuff in the biggest crisis; she cursing in her heart. She was exchanging eyes with her Mommy; which of course her Mommy stay calm like she would always do and gave Jessica assuring smile to be calm. The next thing going so usual was her Daddy gladly accept Taeyeon’s offer.

 

Her Daddy says amused, a promises should be a promise Kim Taeyeon.

 

The game went so interesting as her Daddy used to playing chess with his old friends, he must be professional enough. Her Daddy must be thought that a young man never played a chess; Of course Taeyeon did not playing this one. But, Jessica forget to tell her Daddy that the boy in front of him is a genius boy.

 

For the third time, Jung Jihoon was death in Taeyeon’s. Jung Jihoon shaking his head in disblief, “A promises should be a promise, right Mr. Jung?”

 

Even Jessica little sister walks toward him and rubbed his ripped jeans, asking cutely, Can Soojungie call you Oppa? Her little sister who always shy toward strangers get attrached by Taeyeon presence.

 

That day Taeyeon success broke the whole of Jung’s little family, only the legendary Kim Taeyeon who could do that.

 

Knocking the Jung’s house, Taeyeon greeted by Jessica’s Daddy; Of course Taeyeon would know that his girlfriend still in deep her dream at this morning, “Ah.. Taeyeon. Jessica is still sleep.” Taeyeon snicker, “I know Dad.” Following Taeyeon Jung Jihoon let out a small chuckles, “You must be know. Come on let’s get inside.” After one hour talking half serious, half jokes like a father would do to his son, Jessica’s Daddy let Taeyeon waking up Jessica in her room.

 

Once he get inside her room, Taeyeon let out a chuckles seeing his girlfriend still hugging her pillow and sleeping peacefully. He sits upright her bed, “Aigoo.. You are look so cute when you were sleep.” As Taeyeon says Jessica stirred her body, but her eyes keep shut. Jessica could feel there is a soft hand beside her finger, she touched Taeyeon’s finger and open one of her eyes only by greeted by grinned Taeyeon, “Tae?” Jessica says too lazy to saying more than it. “The prince says morning to you.” there is glimpse in Jessica mouth, she dragged Taeyeon arms to sleep beside her to people who barely wake up Jessica was a bit strong, “Holy Jessica.” Taeyeon grunted at Jessica sudden action. As Taeyeon laying beside her, she throwing her free arm around Taeyeon stomatch and shut her eyes after rested her head in his chest, “Damn you . Your Daddy might be killing me if he saw this.” In Taeyeon chest Jessica giggles, and murmuring, “Let him kill you, since I can’t.” But Taeyeon let her sleep in his chest, his short arms try to reach a book beside her bed and read the book waiting for the sleeping princess wake up again.

 

After yawning, still shut her eyes, “Taengoo?” Taeyeon replied with his humming. Finally Jessica open her eyes, and tilted her head to saw her boyfriend face, “What bringing you here? Did I told you last night I will visit you?”

 

Still reading the book, “Umma told me to deliver h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter