Chapter 1

Quite Different
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“KIM TAEYEEEEOOOOOOOOON.”

 

A loud of dolphin’s scream could be heard at the corridor, the other students already knew whose voice was that, the voice always belonging to Jessica’s voice. Amazingly the other students knew it better why Jessica always screaming out loud with her top lungs, the reasons were always the same, it was because her boyfriend Kim Taeyeon.

 

They are known as school’s couple.

 

Arrived at her class, she sighed and throwed her bag in the top her table, make her seatmate today glanced at her, but she knew already what was Jessica’s problem this morning. Although she was in the classroom, she still can be heard Jessica’s voice a while ago. “What did Taeyeon do again?” Jessica’s seatmate who also her dearest best friend asked her.

 

“I wish I could slap him in his whole damn stupid idiot face.” Jessica said frustratedly.

 

Her best friend let out a chuckle, “You won’t never do that, Jessie.”  as her best friend replied she could only let her face fall into her hand, she was still frustration toward her boyfriend, she was in angry mode, and the one and only would be brave enough to disturb Jessica’s hell mode on was only the legendary Kim Taeyeon. In order not to show her frustration Jessica managed to keep her emotion steady because if Taeyeon knew she was still fuming mad, he would be ended up making fun of her again.

 

“Why first class should be started in the same class as him.”

 

 

Speaking of the devil, the ing just barely came to the class with his friends, right when the bell just already stopped to ring. He spotted his girlfriend who refused to look at where he was standing, and just wore her calmly face. But, it was Jessica first mistake when her eyes accidentally made eye contact with him as a response she got his cocky smirked, and Jessica could only rolled her eyes.

 

The teacher finally came to the class as he greeted the class casually.

 

“Okay students, we should start by continue our unfinished presentation first,” the teacher announcement as he looked around to the whole class and he assumed that no one interested, “If no one wouldn’t be volunteer, I’ll choose randomly.”

 

The class remain a silent.

 

“I take that as no one would volunteering theirself.”

 

Mr. Choi took the paper of students name and furrowed his eyes seriously.

“Please don’t be me.”

 

“Jung Jessica, please come forward.”

 

Jessica could only let her face fall into her hand again, and she saw Taeyeon grinned ear to ear. She had composed her breath and rose from her seat and she can see Taeyeon already placed his hand into his chin, and waited Jessica to walk passed by him as his face looked to the left.

 

“Good luck, Sica.” Taeyeon said playfully and winked.

 

It was enough for Jessica to smack his head with her book, the sound of the smack was loud enough to be heard by their classmates. But, they were didn’t even shock. It was like their relationship usually get going.

 

As soon Jessica finished her explanation with her presentation, Mr. Choi let two students to ask about the subjects that Jessica had brought. But, she already knew who would be raised their hand, of course it was the most annoying guy on the earth, Kim Taeyeon.

 

Like she already predicted as soon Mr. Choi let them to raise their hand, Taeyeon was the one who raised his hand and grinned when their gazes met.

 

“Okay Taeyeon, what is your question?”

 

 

“Hmm, I would like to ask about why you should put Plato and Aristoteles theories together? I don’t think their thought about politics are same.”

 

Taeyeon finished his question without struggled even Jessica looked at him like she’s gonna strangle him with those death glared eyes.

 

Oh God, I really hate him so much. Last week we worked together to finish this damn presentation and of course he knew better about my presentation. Just why Taeyeon remembered everything very well that I won’t include the most difficult theory in my presentation.

 

 

Jessica still sent those her glared to Taeyeon, but then again it was the legendary Kim Taeyeon, of course he won’t bother, and found it cute.

 

“Actually, there were other theories that related enough to each other, but as we knew that Plato and Aristoteles were known as filsuf in politics. So, I thought it’ll be great if I put their theories together, although they had different point of view.”

 

 

Taeyeon nodded in acknowledge, it was so unusual, but finally Jessica can catch a breath.

 

 

“Any other students would ask?”

 

Kwon Tyler raised his hand, “I would like to ask Jessica about aristoteles theories, are you trying to say that Plato’s theories doesn’t related enough with Aristoteles theories? Aristoteles was Plato’s student.”

 

“Even though Aristoteles was Plato’s student they theories already different, Aristoteles gave a big difference in their both theories. I would like to say that Plato’s theories were quite idealistic and difficult enough to be realized, and what Aristoteles say is that a judice most important unlike Plato’s theories.”

 

“Are you trying to say that Plato’s theories quite bad?” He asked again.

 

Jessica rolled her eyes, she knew even all of her classmates knew that this boy just tried to show off with too much effort, and he just asked for teacher attention.

 

In order to save his love of his life, Taeyeon raised his hand, and Mr. Choi gave a nod as confirmation that Taeyeon could say something, “You are asking about their theories relate or not? Which the statement showing that Jessica say that Plato’s theories are bad? I told you just in case you doesn’t paying attention to her presentation, she said that their theories are different, when Aristoteles concerned about the justice without even looking about the people capability, while Plato concerned about the justice and made a class for people.”

 

“Should I repeat again? You are quite stupid.” Taeyeon remarked.

 

Tyler glared at Taeyeon with his annoyed gaze, and Taeyeon glared back to him. “Still, Jessica is saying that Plato’s theories doesn’t good at all.”

 

“Blah.. Blah.. Blah..” Taeyeon , and made him growled toward Taeyeon, but the class found that really funny as they were chuckled.

 

Mr. Choi cut off the noises in class, “Tyler what Taeyeon and Jessica say are true. She just tried to describe the different about their theories.”

 

Felt winning Taeyeon glanced again to Tyler and made a face, “You should be paying attetion when someone tried to explain something, and you should read more books not only tried to show off when you are just nothing.” he chirped casually.

 

“You are the nothing, Kim. You won’t even beat even my score test in the math test.”

 

Taeyeon looking at him with his mocked face, “Oh please Kwon. I will still be the best without even trying so hard like you.” he mocked at him and childishly he placed his thumb down.

 

The class went laughed by Taeyeon’s statement and his childish antics, including Jessica who was standing in front of the class.

 <

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter