Tzutoic & Sanake

To Marry A Yoo
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Does Mina know?”

 

Tzuyu whispers aggressively.

 

“Knows about what?”

 

Sana needs to process the question. She is caught off guard when Tzuyu drags her inside the dressing room.

 

Obviously, Tzuyu means business.

 

She tiptoes to check if someone is in the vicinity. She does not want to be caught. She just locked Sana inside a room with just the two of them.

 

First, she does not want to create a negative implication from her actions, she is an engaged woman for sweet potatoe's sake, and second, she can feel Jeongyeon pondering about the two of them.

 

Tzuyu needs to be one step ahead of her or else, things will be out of hand.

 

When it is clear she reverts her attention back to Sana.

 

“Does Mina know?” Asks Tzuyu. More deliberately. She is almost glaring to Sana.

 

“About? Tzuyu,” Sana refuses to look at Tzuyu’s eyes. dries up with the proximity.

 

Sana will lie if she says that this does not affect her. She is sweating and tensed up.

 

“Can you move please,” Sana says in a whisper. She is looking on the side feeling all heat up and embarrassed on their proximity.

 

Tzuyu furrows her eyebrows. She even asked why Sana is acting so sensitive.

 

She looks at their position and she clenches her jaw.

 

Tzuyu did not realize that she is pinning Sana on the wall, holding the latter’s shoulder. With their bodies, so close to each other.

 

Her eyes almost pop out from its sockets. She stiffens.

 

They both fluster.

 

Tzuyu moves away immediately.

 

Sana’s shoulder relaxes. She lets out a long relieving sigh. She even puffs her cheeks, and when she completely retrieves herself back, she starts talking.

 

“Mina knows about my parents. If that is what you are asking,” Sana faces Tzuyu with hands on her waist.

 

Tzuyu nods slowly in acknowledgment. She is still flustered about the previous scene.

 

She opens and about to say something, but Sana beats her on it.

 

“If you are asking if Mina knows about my past, yes. We talked about it. She knows that I did not have any serious relationship except…. Her”

 

Mina invades Sana’s head in that instant.

 

She is her unicorn, figuratively and trivially. When, she first saw Mina; Sana never wanted to look on somewhere else, in something else. So, thinking about Mina makes Sana smile in nothingness, she also makes Sana exhilarate even by just smiling in her thoughts.

 

Mina is Sana’s definition of happiness.

 

Tzuyu notices that dumbfounded look displays on Sana’s face.

 

The look of a bewildered person of being in love, but Tzuyu is not convinced.

 

She knows Sana too well to believe this.

 

“Sana, if in case you are playing Mina, you better stop now, Jeongyeon-ssi is no joke, even if you are the daughter of Trump or Prince William or the Prime Minister, you hurt her daughter you’ll end up in the News.”

 

Sana playfully glares at Tzuyu, cursing her on the threat.

 

She did that because Tzuyu just interrupted her favorite leisure; thinking of Mina.

 

“How about… Uhm..” Tzuyu ignores the playful glare from Sana as she is to open another topic.

 

“Does Nayeon know?”

 

It is Sana’s turn to question Tzuyu.

 

Tzuyu looks at Sana in surprised.

 

“I knew it!” Sana exclaim.

 

“You did not tell her about me tsk!” Sana shakes her head sheepishly. She even crosses her arms over her chest to display disappointment.

 

  Tzuyu just looks at her blankly as if whatever Sana is saying does not make sense.

 

“I can’t believe that you are keeping a secret to your fiancé,” Adds Sana.

 

“What are you talking about?! You disappeared.”

 

Like old times Sana knows how to make Tzuyu react.

 

“You are not a secret you are just an experience without any significance,” Tzuyu says looking at Sana’s eyes.

 

Sana knows Tzuyu meant it.

 

Somehow, Tzuyu’s words hurt Sana.

 

Tzuyu can see how her words stab Sana. One thing has never changed Sana is still 4D! She is about to say sorry when.

 

“NOMUHE! NOMUHE!” Sana acts cutely doing the infamous line on TT.

 

Tzuyu rolls her eyes.

 

Sana never learns, Tzuyu thought.

 

Sana never learned to express her emotions through words rather than facing her feelings she still hides it with a humor. Now, Tzuyu wonders how could Mina and Sana’s relationship work?

 

Sana is the type of person who can’t express negative emotions through words so people need to read between the line. Then Mina is a person who lacks the ability in reading what is the real deal, she will not know that is something is wrong until she is told.

 

Tzuyu tries to imagine how many times Sana could have suppressed her own feelings just to not give Mina a hard time.

 

She shakes her head.

 

‘Sana really loves Mina then,’ Tzuyu thought.

 

“My Gosh Tzuyu! I was your best friend in college! We were really close back then!”

 

Sana teases Tzuyu, interrupting the latter’s thought.

 

They really know each other.

 

They knew each other from the University, times when Tzuyu and Nayeon were not even an item.

 

They studied at the University of Tokyo, the number one University in Asia and the number 20th in the world. Sana was talking medicine while Tzuyu was taking up law. They were roommates, so Tzuyu knows everything about Sana’s dating life.

 

“Yeah, we WERE close,” Tzuyu emphasizes the past tense, indicating that there had been a thousand of things that changed.

 

“Oh, Tzu-toic, seems mad at me,” Sana teases more, using the nickname she used to call Tzuyu when they were still ‘best friends’. Sana made that nickname up because Tzuyu only has one expression, and that is a stoic façade.

 

Tzuyu glares at her.

 

Sana just smiles, asking for understanding and forgiveness from Tzuyu.

 

“Aish, Sana you just left and ditch me without a warning, I was so worried about you,” Tzuyu confesses.

 

Sana chuckles.

 

“Things just happened okay? And, look at you now you are getting married! Congratulations,” Sana says excitedly wiggling her arms and dancing.

 

Sana is singing ‘Congratulations Tzu-toichou’.

 

Tzuyu smiles at the sight.

 

Something has never changed, Sana is still savage.

 

“Tzu-toic is getting married!”

 

Sana says jumping around Tzuyu.

 

“Shut up Sa-nake,” Tzuyu calls Sana with the nickname she made for the girl. She calls her that because; Sana is basically a playgirl, snaking everyone and playing them in her palms.

 

“I miss you too,” Sana whispers.

 

“So, stop acting that you are mad or you did not know me, because of all the people you know me the most,”

 

Sana says all honestly, she is actually relieved seeing a familiar face.

 

After all the information and torture she experienced, there is a good thing over this weekend. Her long lost best friend appeared.

 

Tzuyu rolls her eyes.

 

Even though she has all the rights to be mad at Sana, she could not.

 

She considers Sana as one of her truest friends, that no matter how long it had been that they were not talking they still have that certain bond.

 

Sana smiles at her adorably before launching her body to Tzuyu.

 

Tzuyu had no choice than to catch Sana with her arms around the latter’s waist.

 

“You still smell like the breeze, so refreshing and relaxing Tzu-toic,” Says Sana nuzzling on Tzuyu’s neck.

 

“You are still a !” Tzuyu bluntly states.

 

Sana chuckles.

 

“That is what Mina always tells me,”

 

Tzuyu then realizes something, Sana and Mina have not done it.

 

And honestly, that got her worried.

 

Is Sana only staying with Mina because she has not gotten what she wants from her? Tzuyu clenches her jaw with that thought.

 

She does not want to believe it but she knows Sana too well.

 

“Sana, don’t you dare play Mina around or else, I will be really mad this time,” Tzuyu warns to have clarity from her thoughts.

 

“I never knew love until I met her Tzu,” Sana says heartwarmingly. She whispers it to Tzuyu’s ear.

 

Tzuyu smiles.

 

Sana knowing love? That sounds really ironic but maybe it is for real this time.

 

 

 

 

Nayeon is a very eager person

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter