Special Update: Scandal

To Marry A Yoo
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Breaking News! The Master Rapper, Superstar, Son Chaeyoung captured in camera in a date? With her alleged girlfriend.”

 

Jo Kwon, the number one entertainment insider announces on TV.

 

“BOYAH!!!!”

 

A loud voice covered the whole walking street of Seoul.

 

It is announced that Chaeyoung is ‘possibly’ in a relationship with someone.

 

Everyone stopped on whatever they are doing as they look at the large TV attached on a building.

 

“The whole nation is surprised as photos of Son Chaeyoung surfaced around the net, with a girl, who is allegedly her girlfriend,“ Jo Kwon continues as pictures of Chaeyoung appears on the screen.

 

“One of the photos shows the interaction between Chaeyoung and the mysterious girl inside a club, we cannot identify who the girl is but, you can see from Chaeyoung’s face that she is having fun while laughing with the said girl”

 

The picture shows Chaeyoung plastering her adorable smile while talking to a girl who is back facing the camera.

 

Another picture appeared where Chaeyoung cups the cheeks of the girl.

 

Actually, she is not cupping her cheeks she is pinching the cheeks of the girl.

 

“Everyone thought that it is just a random person but one insider said that they take off from the same car when they arrived at the venue and left using the same car. Our source, also added that the girl was hiding behind Chaeyoung’s back seat when the paparazzi started to follow her car,”

 

Another photo came out.

 

“This photo shows Chaeyoung opening her passenger seat, escorting her alleged girlfriend inside her car. We cannot see the girl as she is once again back facing the camera, Our source said that they had a dinner inside the five star hotel and this shot was taken after that date,”

 

Another photo of Chaeyoung came out following a girl in a white cap and face mask, inside the airport.

 

She is wearing a pair of sunglasses and a face mask, covering her face.

 

“This photo is actually taken earlier before this scandal came out, Chaeyoung is going to China for a fan event, this is inside the boarding area. Our source said that the two pretended that they don’t know each other but when Chaeyoung looks for her wallet, she called the said girl to get her wallet from her bag, as soon as Chaeyoung got what she needs they went back to ignoring one another, Yet, they were captured in camera.”

 

Jo Kwon smiled in the camera. As if this news will be his break.

 

“We have not received any official statement from Chaeyoung’s agency about this if these are false rumors or if this is true,”

 

Jo Kwon says ending his breaking news.

 

“Chaeyoung can’t be dating!!!!!”

 

The source of the loud voice earlier comments, she starts to cry.

 

“Jihyo, they have not confirmed it yet, Let’s just hope it’s not true!” The man beside her says and starts crying too.

 

“Jackson!! Our Chaeyoung will not betray us, she is not dating!” Jihyo cries.

 

Jackson and Jihyo are one of the biggest fans of Son Chaeyoung.

 

They love her music, her appearance and everything about her.

 

Chaeyoung is the most famous celebrity in South Korea, and she is the first Idol who became popular in the whole Asia.

 

 

 

Fifteen minutes later

 

Jo Kwon’s face appears on the big screen again.

 

Most of the people did nothing but mourn for the last 15 minutes.

 

“Breaking news, Son Chaeyoung’s alleged girlfriend identified,”

 

Jo Kwon announces.

 

Jihyo and Jackson hold hands anticipating on who the luckiest girl could be.

 

Though, they don’t know who she could possibly be, Jihyo and Jackson hate her already.

 

“Photos of Chaeyoung with the same girl in front or in a distance came out and Netizens compare her to the girl who was captured with Chaeyoung and they said that it is the same person,”

 

Photos of Chaeyoung with a girl in a rainbow hair dye somewhere in the picture, in front, at the back, or five people away, or six staircases away shows.

 

“Sources identifies that the girl in the photo is…”

 

Jackson and Jihyo focus on the screen with furrow eyebrow.

 

They one of the people who are really into this.

 

“It is Kim Dahyun,”

 

“KIM DAHYUN!!!!!!!!!!”

 

Everyone shouts.

 

Some were happy, others are mad and most started to cry.

 

Chaeyoung is such a heart breaker.

 

“Yes, you heard that right, it is Kim Dahyun, the daughter of Vice President Kim Namjoo and supermodel Kim Seok Jin,”

 

Jo Kwon smiled.

 

“We have not received any statement from Chaeyoung’s agency or Kim Dahyun’s spoke person about this, so it will remain as a theory, or a speculation,” Jo Kwon nods.

 

“However, many netizens had posted photos of the two, allegedly on a date, they are always at distance and their social media posts are linked, like a photo where Dahyun said that she is eating takoyaki in Osaka, the date is same when Chaeyoung debuted in Japan, Chaeyoung posted a photo that time saying that she is in love in Japan, I guess now we know that she is in love ‘IN’ Japan because she is with Kim Dahyun,”

 

Jo Kwon smirks. Then he presses his earpiece as if someone is telling him a story or something.

 

He is nodding while listening to it.

 

“I just received another information about this issue, that it could be true, because Son Chaeyoung and Kim Dahyun, actually studied in the same school during high school and were best of friends,”

 

“A close friend of the two just stated that they are happy when they are together, the passion of Dahyun in helping and continuing the legacy of her father is the reason why Chaeyoung liked her, and Dahyun could have fallen for Chaeyoung even before all the fame and fortune.” Jo Kwon announces.

 

“A friend just confirmed they are real!!!!!!!!”

 

Jihyo squeals and sobs.

 

This is definitely her first heartbreak.

 

“I know, Chaeyoung!”

 

Jackson cries loud too, this is indeed their first heartbreak.

 

“This is what a close friend said but again, we are going to wait for a confirmation from Chaeyoung’s agency,”

 

Jo Kwon continues to talk.

 

But most of the people started crying and bashing Dahyun.

 

Dahyun is well known because of her famous parents and her great deeds in terms of helping people.

 

Her political point of view matters to most intelligent people, okay Namjoo, is indeed a genius and she got that.

 

This scandal made her even famous.

 

“I HOPE THE AGENCY WILL DENY!!” Jackson cries louder.

 

“I kept on shouting for her to marry me during the concert and she smiled, she smiled at me sending me a heart!!!! Now, she is in a relationship with someone who is believed as the Princess of South Korea!!! They look good together though,”

 

Jihyo cries.

 

A woman crossing her arms over her chest is just watching the two, shaking her head.

 

“Private Yoo,”

 

She looks at the man who called her.

 

“Sir, yes, sir” She fixes her posture as her superior comes to her direction.

 

“Oh, come on Jeongyeon, call me Taecyeon Oppa, we are outside the base,”

 

Jeongyeon looks in another direction.

 

“Such a girl, so, do you know Chaeyoung?”

 

Taecyeon starts a conversation dragging Jeongyeon away from the pool of people, mourning as Chaeyoung is already dating.

 

Jackson and Jihyo hug.

 

 

Shanghai, China

 

Inside a five-star hotel

 

Chaeyoung flops herself on her side of the bed.

 

She is sweating and panting.

 

Obviously, Dahyun and she just finished making love.

 

They had been together since they were in high school.

 

Well, not officially dating until graduation, but they had been physically involved with each other even before the label.

 

Chaeyoung knew that Dahyun is the girl for her.

 

She can’t resist how cute Dahyun is.

 

Dahyun is cute when she tries to be cute and tries not being cute.

 

She can make Chaeyoung smile even they are not doing anything, they get physically involved because of curiosity.

 

Well, maybe for Dahyun, yes.

 

But for Chaeyoung, she loves Dahyun even before knows its definition.

 

“I love you,”

 

Chaeyoung mumbles as she snuggles to Dahyun’s neck.

 

“Me too, I love you,”

 

Dahyun sounds really exhausted.

 

Chaeyoung starts to peck the milky white neck of Dahyun.

 

“I would love to tell the world about us, how much I love you, and how much I just want to be with you, even if the world will be against me, I just want to be with you, and I think I will be the happiest person in this world,”

Chaeyoung says in between her kisses.

 

She is clingy and a sweet talker, that is why Dahyun loves her a lot.

 

She does not actually care if the rest of the world finds out about them, just not her parents.

 

Who happen to have big expectations of her.

 

Chaeyoung’s background is not really the type of background that Namjoo and Seok-Jin will be delighted about.

 

Chaeyoung’s parents are well off too, but not as much as Dahyun’s.

 

Chorong is a songwriter, which Chaeyoung got her talent and Naeun, she is a low rated actress.

 

That is why Namjoo and Seok-Jin would not like her f

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter