Canoodling

To Marry A Yoo
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Then Mina got mad at me. Isn’t that too much?”

 

Nayeon carps.

 

She is pouting, obviously, she is seeking for affection from the woman on her screen.

 

“Well, you should not have told your mom about her living with someone and you should not have asked her girlfriend if she told her about Momo.”

 

The person on the other line contradicts Nayeon.

 

Nayeon narrows her eyes childishly.

 

The person looks at her blankly.

 

“Yah! Chou Tzuyu! I am your fiancé, should you not be siding with me?!”

 

Nayeon yowls.

 

It is transparent to Tzuyu’s face how much she enjoys the view of the annoyed Nayeon.

 

Nayeon narrowed her eyes more, sending daggers to her fiancé.

 

Tzuyu keeps her expression, preventing not to laugh.

 

“I hate you!” Nayeon pouts.

 

“I love you too,” Answers Tzuyu smiling.

 

Nayeon rolls her eyes but her cheeks are turning red.

 

“I am always on your side Honey, you know that. I am your light whenever you are drawn to the dark side.”

 

Tzuyu cleverly explains.

 

“But Mina should have told Sana about those things!”

 

Nayeon whines like a child still, not giving up on this argument.

 

“I know but, you know Mina… she is Mina.”

 

“I just don’t want her to get hurt.”

 

Nayeon looks in another direction as if admitting to Tzuyu that she cares about her sister is a fatal sin.

 

She is the kind of sister who tries to battle every single idea that Mina has just so Mina could show more of her feelings.

 

The type of sister who will spill the beans, not because she meant to hurt Mina but because she is proud of her.

 

She is one of the few people who understands Mina in many ways.

 

Though, they constantly oscillate between loving and hating one another, and getting to each other’s skin in a very special way.

 

Nayeon will be the first person in line to protect Mina and that is, one of the things that Tzuyu loves about her.

 

Tzuyu looks at Nayeon meaningfully.

 

It is evident in her eyes that she considers marrying Yoo Nayeon as the best decision she had ever made in her life.

 

Nayeon meets her eyes and they smiled at each other.

 

Solemn, that is what covers the atmosphere.

 

“Show me your s hon, I am depressed and I need it.”

 

Nayeon grins evilly.

 

Tzuyu gives her a poker face.

 

… Nayeon just needs to ruin the moment.

 

“Please…” Nayeon rubs her palms together.

 

Tzuyu furrowed her eyebrows.

 

“I don’t want to!”

 

“Aish, Chou Tzuyu!! If you don’t want I will show you mine then.” Nayeon says eagerly.

 

She looks at Tzuyu seductively and even started humming Careless whisper, ready to strip her clothes off.

 

Tzuyu’s face displays disgust. Of course, she loves Nayeon but she thinks that they are not for a phone , or video , or whatever people call it.

 

She shakes her head vigorously in disapproval as Nayeon tries to put up her show.

 

“Grab some sleep! I am hanging up now. Love you and see you tom.”

 

Tzuyu says swiftly. She cannot take whatever Nayeon is doing to herself. Of course, Nayeon thinks she is being y but Tzuyu is the one embarrassed for her fiancé.

 

Before Nayeon could protest, the screen is already asking her to rate the connection of the call so without further ado she rates it with one star and it is Chou Tzuyu’s fault.

 

And that is one of the things Nayeon hates about Tzuyu, or not.

 

 

 

 

 

 

2Na’s Room

 

Jeongyeon’s grip on the metal knob got tighter.

 

She gnashes her teeth and lowered her eyebrows.

 

Her veins are throbbing, she is at her boiling point.

 

Is that Sana on top of her precious Mina?!

 

Sana is taking advantage of her little girl, doing things to Mina beyond Jeonyeon’s imagination.

 

Devouring Mina.

 

Assaulting Mina.

 

And molesting Mina.

 

With those thoughts, Jeongyeon stomps her way to the bed and violently pull the girl on top and hisses.

 

“Get out of my house!”

 

She vigorously ordered, pulling the girl forcefully.

 

“I knew it from the start that you are a –“

 

“Dad you are hurting me.”

 

Hearing a familiar voice. Her ears perk.

 

Jeongyeon’s grip loosen.

 

She turns the light on and she is astounded.

 

“Mmi – nna?”

 

dried up, she looks on the bed and she found Sana nervously looking at her.

 

Mina is all flustered.

 

She is looking on the ground holding onto her wrist.

 

Jeongyeon gripped her hand.

 

Her eyes soften realizing that it was Mina she pulled.

 

Jeongyeon is not sure if this is even real. Was Mina on top?

 

Was Mina the one who initiated this? Or no, she reciprocated the action in a more affectionate way.

 

Her mind is clouded.

 

Mina on top?

 

Did Mina initiate it?

 

What is happening to her baby, Mina is pure and innocent.

 

And what she witnessed contradicts the image that Mina has in her mind.

 

She is now convinced that Sana is brainwashing Mina.

 

Jeongyeon wants to be irrational about the situation and blame everything to Sana, and just kick Sana out of their house.

 

“Dad we were not doing anything wrong,” Says Mina looking at the ground embarrassed.

 

No, they were not doing anything wrong.

 

Logically, because intimacy is normal to those who are committed to each other.

 

But in ‘Jeongyeonically’ everything is wrong.

 

The shadowy figures she saw, the heavy breaths she heard, the and sloppy sounds that was produced by the two, Mina on top? Then, the messy hair that both Mina and Sana has.

 

Are Wrong, everything is wrong.

 

Jeongyeon clenches her jaw. She looks at Mina in disappointment.

 

Mina feels insulted by the belittling look coming from her Daddy.

 

How can Jeongyeon could think that she is going to do ‘that thing’?

 

Does she not know how much Mina respects them?

 

They came further this time; kissing in a more passionate way.

 

Sana tried to go down on Mina as she kissed Mina from her chin to her stomach, trying to pull her shirt up but Mina immediately says no, reminding Sana that they are in her parents’ house and she is not ready. Like every other time, Sana understood it and gave her a chaste kiss on the lips before laying back on her side of the bed.

 

Like every other time, Mina should have just let Sana sleep it off.

 

She should not have put herself on top of Sana, asking for another kiss like that.

 

She was sure that it will just be a kiss because Sana respects her and her parents, but of course, Jeongyeon will think otherwise.

 

Sana notices the desolating Mina, so she wants to defend her girlfriend.

 

“Uhm, Jeongyeon-ssi we were just kissing, and that was it, we might have touched skin to skin or something, used our tongues and I might have kissed her on her neck and chin and ear but we were just kissing see, our clothes are still on.”

 

Sana says basically unmindful of the fact that whatever she is saying are making Jeongyeon rage more.

 

When Sana said ‘skin to skin’, Jeongyeon has thought thousands of ways to skin Sana alive.

 

She started to look at Mina’s neck, chin, and ears and there were marks on it.

 

Sana pulls up her shirt, her right shoulder was exposed.

 

Mina pulls down the hem of her shirt to cover her stomach.

 

Jeongyeon did not miss the mark there.

 

Now she is going to explode.

 

If she did not come on time, what could these two be doing?

 

Jeongyeon can’t go to that in details.

 

“Dad, Sana and I were just,” Mina hugs herself, she needs to explain what happened to her father but she cannot go into details.

 

She thought of possible things that she could say then, her cheeks starting to become redder, she does not know if she is exhilarated or abashed, then she gulps before saying the words she is to say.

 

“We were just… canoodling.”

 

Says Mina in a whisper.

 

“CA--? What did you say!?”

 

Jeongyeon is surprised, with her eyeballs almost popping out from its sockets.

 

She cannot believe that Mina used that word. Canoodling?!

 

Mina is to answer her question with the neglected expression.

 

“No don’t say it I heard you the first time.”

 

Jeongyeon stops her youngest, in repeating the word she thought Mina never know. She notices how Mina looks.

 

Her youngest looks gloomy, somehow, she knows she is at fault on this. She trusts Mina it is Sana she does not. Now, Mina on top? Is that even real?

 

Jeongyeon shakes her head sheepishly.

 

She needs to be rational in this situation, because ‘Sana Virus’, the effect that Sana has, to Mina as what Jeongyeon calls it, is already viral in Mina’s system.

 

Jeongyeon glares at Sana.

 

Sana froze in her position.

 

Mina can feel the intense emotion that is surrounding her father, she also knows that she messed up.

 

Of all the people that could walk in her room, why does it needs to be her Daddy?

 

Jeongyeon wants to bolt in Sana and throw her out but she knows better if she does that Mina would hate her.

 

She knows how much Sana could mean to Mina, she never uses that word or better yet, she never canoodles with anyone especially inside their lair’s.

 

Well, that is what she knows of course.

 

She made up her mind, she will make Sana leave Mina.

 

If Mina is too blinded by this virus.

 

As hard it is for her, she tries her best to look calm. She should not overact on this situation. Mina is old enough and Mina will never do such thing, and she knows who she should target.

 

After thinking so hard, trying to calm herself.

 

Jeongyeon smiles.

 

“I see.”

 

She nods slowly.

 

Sana knows it is a simple nod but it is scarier than Anabelle.

 

Mina eases, her daddy looks at her with trust again.

 

“What are you doing here?”

 

“I wanted to talk to Sana,” Says Jeongyeon piercing a glare while smiling to Sana.

 

Mina looks at Sana worriedly.

 

Sana gulps. She questions if that is really the intention of Jeongyeon or if she just thought of that when they were caught, canoodling?

 

“T-talk to me, now?” She stammers.

 

“You said you wanted to talk to me earlier so I figured maybe now is the time.”

 

Jeongyeon is showing her fake smile.

 

‘For real? The right time when it is almost midnight? Come on.’ Sana complains in her mind. Totally, she is not having a great day.

 

Mina is oblivious that it is fake, she idolizes her father so there is no way she will fake or lie about something.

 

Sana can feel the hidden agenda in that smile.

 

She looks at Mina, asking for her girlfriend to come up with some excuse but Mina did not get that as well.

 

“I-it can wait actually, aren’t you tired or something?” Stammering is the new thing for Sana.

 

Jeongyeon eyes narrow.

 

Sana gulps.

 

“I think it is a perfect night for a bottle of wine. For me and Sana to talk, so I can get to know her.”

 

Jeongyeon’s tone is too pretentious to be true.

 

Sana looks at Mina again, ‘Save me please’

 

Mina seems to be up to the idea of the two talking, in a getting to know stage.

 

She even gave Sana a puppy look.

 

Forgetting that Sana and she were caught in the middle of canoodling.

 

Sana had no choice, she can’t resist Mina so she took the longest sigh in her life and smiles forcefully.

 

She also thought that maybe, she can ask Jeongyeon for Mina’s hand during this conversation.

 

“Wine sounds good.”

 

Jeongyeon smirks.

 

“Follow me then.”

 

Jeongyeon turns her back and starts walking.

 

Sana is to tail but Mina grabs her hand. She is surprised by the sudden action.

 

Mina squeezes it gently.

 

“Thank you,” she says sincerely.

 

Sana knows that Mina is encouraging her.

 

She smiles before gently letting go of Mina’s hand.

 

 

 

Yoo’s Basement

 

Like the drive to the grocery store, the whole walk to the basement is awkward.

 

But this time it is scarier for Sana. She was caught making out with Mina by Jeongyeon.

 

Jeongyeon pretending to be calm about the situation is not helping.

 

Well, if looks could kill, she is massacred already by Jeongyeon’s stare.

 

She starts to think about a murder case in CSI, where the boyfriend was killed by the father of his girlfriend and was kept in the basement.

 

Sana gulps.

 

Cold sweats are forming in the crown of her head.

 

She is anxious.

 

She is chanting things in her head, “CSI is not real”, her chant was interrupted when.

 

“So, you and Mina.”

 

Bitterness can be heard on Jeongyeon’s tone.

 

“Mina and I?”

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter