SDNCAE2A0000

To Marry A Yoo
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Captain Chaeng here, flying private Boeing Business Jet 3, named Saida n’ baby beast. We are at the center,”

 

Son Chaeyoung speaks through the radio.

 

She is testing the new private plane she bought, technically, this is a gift for her wife, Son Dahyun.

 

She is sure that Dahyun will love it because of the name she gave it.

 

“Captain Chaeng, the engine is good, and it seems smooth, what do you think?”

 

Youngjae, the trusted co-captain/bodyguard of Chaeyoung speaks. He is actually a hybrid, he knows everything from cooking to flying a plane or helicopter, to defusing a bomb. The Sons had trusted Youngjae’s family from their ancestors.

 

“It is indeed smooth, co-captain Youngjae,” comments Chaeyoung. They could just call each other’s names but Chaeyoung is a big fan of labels. Or, role plays, that she enjoys mostly with Dahyun inside the four corners of their red room.

 

“However, I want to go ahead and check the special features. They said I can go ahead and make a personal call without interrupting the signal, have you gotten what I asked you to look for?”

 

Chaeyoung sounds like a villain.

 

“I did, and as you said I kept it from your wife,” Youngjae answers in the same tone.

 

Chaeyoung smirks.

 

“Okay then, let’s give that baby a call,” she sounds like calling her daughter is the baddest thing she will do in her lifetime.

 

Feeling badass, Youngjae dialed the number he got from the internal security affairs of South Korea. That is how bad Chaeyoung wants to get in touch with her only daughter.

 

“Omo, it is ringing!” says Chaeyoung excitedly. She drops her badass act and starts to act adorably excited.

 

The smile on Chaeyoung’s face is shining. Not that she does not talk to her daughter, actually she does, every day! She calls Sana in Skype twice a day. They will talk briefly, talking about Sana’s whereabouts even about what she had for breakfast.

 

Most of the time, Dahyun and she will fly to New York to check on Sana. But this year had been hectic for both of them because of the election and some special projects. So, since Sana started to date the girl named Mina. They were not able to fly in New York.

 

“Yobo –“

 

Chaeyoung knows exactly that voice. So, she did not let her finish.

 

“YAH!! Sana Baby, why did you not tell ---“

 

“Pa,”

 

Chaeyoung stops.

 

This makes her nervous.

 

Sana sobs.

 

Chaeyoung’s heart breaks in this instance. She almost loses the function of the plane, good thing Youngjae is there to take the lead.

 

“Omo, Sana—are you crying? What happened is every –“

 

“Pa, can you bring me home?”

 

Chaeyoung tries her best to be composed.

 

Mix emotions start to appear inside her. Starts with worry, then a heartbreak, then guilt, and finally anger. She does not know which is more than the other.

 

But when Sana said those words, she is sure.

 

Sana needs her.

 

Chaeyoung often thinks that Sana hates the fact that she is a daughter of two famous people because even though she does not do anything the public focuses on her whereabouts.

 

It all started when Sana was a child, she did not make friends.

 

Most children are envious of her because the teachers always give her favor and attention. Of course, they do that because Sana’s parents are Son Chaeyoung and Kim Dahyun. So, the other kids bully her.

 

Then, high school, that is actually the worst. Because Sana has finally known the real world. People use her to get to her parents.

 

And someone broke her heart so she learned how to play the game, she starts to use people too, by getting involved in a lot of relationships.

 

College was supposed to be her exodus but it did not happen.

 

There was a major scandal that is to outburst and Chaeyoung and Dahyun needed to rescue her, so she moved to New York and stayed there.

 

New York was actually Sana’s rehab.

 

She never enjoys being in the limelight, unlike her parents. However, she has a lot of similarities with them. Like Dahyun’s passion to helping the nation. Even though Sana is not doing it in a nation, she loves helping people.

 

Like, Chaeyoung’s passion in art. Well, Sana’s skills are only up to Anime drawings but still.

 

Like Dahyun’s zoophobia.

 

Like Chaeyoung’s adorable looks.

 

Like, being clingy and needy. Dahyun and Chaeyoung are both clingy to her and to each other.

 

Like showing affection, Like corny humor, Like a lot of things.

 

If someone knows Dahyun and Chaeyoung personally, like Youngjae and Jimin, that person would not doubt that Sana is theirs. Just the height, Dahyun, and Chaeyoung were the shortest members of their families, so, Sana got the genes from Kim Namjoo and Kim Seok Jin, Dahyun’s parents. And from Son Naeun and Son Chorong, Chaeyoung’s parents. In terms of the height.

 

Chaeyoung knew how Sana ‘suffered’, that is why she gives everything to her daughter to show Sana that she got love in the arms of her parents.

 

And she also knows that Sana is not someone who ask for rescue if it is not too much.

 

So, without further ado, she instantly gets the lead pilot role back from Youngjae and turns the private jet to the direction where Sana is.

 

“Cap, what are you doing? We are not supposed to go there, OMO we might hit some other planes!”

 

Youngjae worries because of the sudden action Chaeyoung did.

 

He knew Chaeyoung makes a lot of impulsive decisions, and just to add up on another thing that Sana could have gotten from her.

 

They did not check the air traffic or space. This is a stupid idea he thinks.

 

“Sana, baby, where are you? I am going to get you and bring you home,”

 

Chaeyoung aggressively worry.

 

“I am in Momo’s place, Mina’s ex’s house.” Another sob.

 

“What?! Momo? Mina’s ex? Why?” Chaeyoung asks furiously.

 

The last time she checked it, Sana is supposed to ask Mina for marriage, but how did her daughter end up in Mina’s ex’s place.

 

And then crying.

 

Oh No, this is not good.

 

“Pa, please come quickly, I don’t want it here,”

 

Sana pleads.

 

“Arra, Sana- yah,” Chaeyoung baby talks. She uses the same tone she used to do when she tucked Sana in bed. “Papa is coming, just hold on okay?” Chaeyoung continues in the most affectionate way a father could talk to a daughter.

 

“Youngjae, send a signal to air traffic for an emergency landing in the airport where Sana is. If Dahyun ask, tell her it is code SDNCAE2A0000”

 

Chaeyoung ordered and she will not take no, as an answer.

 

“That’s how bad it is?” Youngjae questions and Chaeyoung glares at him.

 

Her looks say that there is no time for that.

 

“Cap, yes Cap”

 

Youngjae immediately does what he was ordered to do.

 

“Pa, am I not worth loving?” Asks Sana in a sob.

 

This crushes Chaeyoung’s heart more.

 

Sana is the most important person in her life, she is the value that defines Chaeyoung’s existence and hearing that coming from her own daughter is just tormenting in the worst way possible.

 

Chaeyoung starts to shake in anger. Who are the people that could have made Sana feel like this?

 

Sana does NOT deserve this.

 

Sana is worth loving!

 

Sana is her everything.

 

“Don’t ever say that Sana – yah. You are the only person I know who deserve all the love in the world, I even think that it is not enough because you deserve more, you always deserve more,”

 

“But, why? Pa, I am hurting so much,” cries Sana.

 

Chaeyoung clenches her jaw.

 

“It kills me because I am not there to ease the pain, but what kills me more is you questioning yourself, about your worth, if that Mina makes you feel that way, then she does not deserve you,” Chaeyoung is mad.

 

No one can treat her daughter that way.

 

“But, why does it hurt more thinking that I will be separated from her,” Sana whines in a cry.

 

Chaeyoung knows that it is real, the love Sana feels for Mina.

 

She hates the fact that Sana is hurting but she can’t let her daughter be hopeless about love.

 

“Because it does. Do you want to talk to her about this?”

 

The comforting sound Sana needed over this weekend has finally arrived.

 

“I don’t know,”

 

Chaeyoung nods.

 

She badly wants to hold her daughter.

 

Protect her from this cruel reality.

 

“Papa will pick you up, I am on my way. Let’s meet at the airport,”

 

Chaeyoung assures.

 

Sana sobs.

 

“Youngjae is able to get your location, we will send someone to pick you up,”

 

“No, Pa, I will just go to the airport, I stole one of that Momo’s car,” says Sana crying.

 

“You did?” Chaeyoung smirks. “That’s my girl!”

 

 

 

 

Mina got in a car right away, when she sees Sana getting in one of Momo’s car. She is following her girlfriend, to talk, to apologize, to clear everything.

 

That was just, STUPID.

 

STUPID!

 

She knows that the car behind her is Momo.

 

But she cares less about it, another stupid thing that she is doing, is she is trying to call Sana while she is driving.

 

Driving and Calling does not match in so many ways.

 

But she keeps on doing so, even though she ends up in the voicemail.

 

“Hey, this is Sana,  I am currently busy with a lot of things. Cooking, cleaning, washing the dishes and clothes for my girlfriend, who is really very pretty by the way, hit the jackpot bish! So, let me call you back, but if this is Mina, I love you, baby, I might be in the Operating Room, saving lives. And yes, I will change this VM. Talk to you later. You know what to do,”

 

*beep*

 

Mina does not know that Sana still has the same voice mail.

 

Hearing the cheerful voice of Sana makes Mina feel even guiltier.

 

Somehow, she misses her more than ever.

 

The life they share in New York is actually the best thing that happened in Mina’s life.

 

How can she not know about Sana’s feelings?

 

She shakes her head heartily, no, it is not the time to regret what had happened all is left for her is to fix this.

 

“Baby,” Mina calls.

 

“I know what you think about what you saw, but, No, Sana. I wasn’t kissing Momo, we were not kissing we were just hugging and colliding our foreheads that’s what was it, there is nothing more, so can you please pull over and let’s talk about this, please,”

 

Mina is begging in the voicemail.

 

There is a moment of silent.

 

“Sana I’m really sorry, I’m sorry about everything, my past, my family especially my dad, and Momo. I wanted our relationship to be at the next level, for us to be closer not to drift apart…”

 

Mina takes a deep breath.

 

“Sana please stay, I love you,”

 

Mina hangs up.

 

She pressed her honk in the loudest, sending a signal to Sana to pull over.

 

She knows Sana knows that Mina is chasing her.

 

It is indeed dangerous, not only they are on the highest speed possible but the rain makes it worse.

 

The road is slippery.

 

“Sana please,”

 

 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter