Peach Perfect II

To Marry A Yoo
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Be my girlfriend.”

 

Momo directs Mina.

 

She looks straight into Mina’s brown orbs.

 

Confident that today marks the day that Mina and she will no longer be the childhood friends they are.

 

That today marks the day that Mina will be her person and she will be Mina’s person.

 

She does not care if they are just graduating from high school and if they will separate for college. Actually, that is the more reason why she wants to be with Mina.

 

Momo had been in love to Mina even before she even knows what love is, and she is sure that Mina is feeling the same thing.

 

So, she brought Mina in Nami Island to witness the golden leaves.

 

They are currently in the middle of the infamous verdant sky scrapper trees.

 

And to make it more romantic the wind strongly blows and the golden leaves fell from above.

 

Swaying with the wind.

 

Falling around them as if the trees are blessing them.

 

Mina can’t think.

 

Momo’s words caught her off guard.

 

All she can do is look at Momo in shocked.

 

“Girlfriend?” She questions with her voice shaking.

 

Momo answers with an excited nod.

 

Mina starts to contemplate about Momo. On what she feels about this neighbor she grew up with.

 

Mina has always treat Momo nothing but being friends, she does not even know if she likes her at that level.

 

She reviews the signals that she had been sending Momo and she thinks that it is different on how Momo is interpreting it.

 

Or maybe, Mina is the one who cannot interpret her own feelings for Momo.

 

Maybe she likes her the way Momo thought she does. How could that be? She tries to dig deeper in her inner self.

 

She realizes that Momo is the only one that can make her laugh.

 

She realizes that Momo is the person that leads her life.

 

She realizes that Momo is the only person she loves talking with.

 

They also like the same things, from their addiction in online games, to their admiration to animals, to their desire to travel the world and to their passion for dancing.

 

They are alike in so many ways.

 

They even finish each other sentences.

 

They actually think the same.

 

Their mental synchronization can have but one explanation.

 

Mina had found her soulmate in the name of Momo.

 

But are soulmates supposed to be lovers? Mina asks herself.

 

She knows what could happen in this situation if she rejects Momo there is a possibility that she is losing her only friend.

 

But if she agrees on to what Momo wants, maybe in the process she will realize that she loves Momo, the way Momo wants to love her.

 

So, she nods to answer Momo.

 

Though Momo did not really ask the question she just stated it.

 

“YES!!!!” Momo shouts the loudest YES, that it figuratively created an Earthquake.

 

She opened her arms and capture Mina in between it.

 

 

Momo lifts and spins Mina around.

 

That day Mina knows she does love Momo.

 

 

 

 

That very scene plays back in Mina’s mind as she is inside Momo’s robust arms.

 

She must admit she misses Momo.

 

Her smile and response are real.

 

She longs for Momo.

 

She longs for the security and protection that Momo offers. The actual masculinity in the relationship.

 

 

Momo is tough, athletic, and agile. She was the Jeongyeon that Mina wanted in her life.

 

And as sad as it sounds, Sana lacks all of it.

 

Sana is not as tough as Momo in terms of physical strength, she can barely carry a box of bridesmaid gowns. Or even try working out in a day without needing to miss work the following day because of exhaustion.

 

She can barely play any sport without injuring herself.

 

And lastly, she never made it a day without tripping on nothing.

 

Momo is everything that is opposite of Sana.

 

Mina caught a glimpse of the glaring Sana.

 

So, Mina immediately asks Momo to bring her down. Which Momo obliged in no time.

 

As soon as Mina is back on the ground, she goes beside Sana and holds the closed fist of her girlfriend.

 

Assuring Sana that the hug meant nothing, or more likely assuring herself that she has Sana.

 

Sana is everything that is not Momo and Mina knows that it is not a bad thing at all.

 

Sana believes herself that she is not the jealous type. She does not act irrationally about situations like this.

 

But, what can she do? The scene before her makes her incensed.

 

She feels the resentment coming from Mina this time. She tries to understand her on so many levels but, why does Mina need to hug back and smile like that, or even look at Momo like that. Can Mina consider her feeling for once?

 

Those things run in Sana’s mind and she hates it even more because Momo seems to be taking advantage of it.

 

Enjoying Mina’s confusion.

 

Sana can’t be anything than mad right now, she closes her fists and everything is turning dark, she is a snap away in being SA-HULK.

 

But all these flew away.

 

When she feels the warmth from Mina’s hand coating her fist.

 

She slowly turns her head to Mina.

 

Mina’s action offers assurance but her eyes show confusion and Sana caught that.

 

No

 

Sana needs to protect the most valuable thing in her life. She sure is that she will not let anyone take Mina away from her, not Jeongyeon, and definitely not Momo.

 

So, she holds on Mina’s hand.

 

Gripping on it, scared to lose her.

 

“Sana,” Mina calls because the grip causes her pain already.

 

“You must be Sana, Nice to finally meet you. I am Momo,”

 

Momo looks at the grip that Sana does to Mina and it irks her, no one should treat Mina that way.

 

When Momo moves to their direction, Sana unconsciously put Mina behind her.

 

Afraid that Momo will snatch Mina from her.

 

And what makes her more afraid is the fact that Mina could just go with Momo.

 

“I wish I could –“ say the same.

 

Sana stops what she is about to say when Mina jabs her behind the knee.

 

She quickly glares to Mina.

 

And Mina gives her the eye.

 

So, Sana smiles forcefully.

 

“Sana, Nice to meet you too,”

 

It is nasal. Sana does not mean that at all.

 

They shake each other’s hands and look at each other eye to eye. There is an imaginary current between them.

 

Like if a fly will pass by, it will be toasted.

 

Everyone is actually watching in intrigue.

 

Mark and Jackson are expecting a brawl, they are actually starting a bet on who’s gonna win and they are on Momo on this.

 

Nayeon is ready to pull out her phone for her to Snapchat this and upload it. It will be viral for sure.

 

Jihyo is getting ready to be the announcer for this. She actually dreamt of becoming a courtside reporter when she was younger.

 

Jeongyeon is smirking, she is confident that her bet, Momo will K.O. Sana in no time.

 

Tzuyu is actually the only one who is in her right mind about this.

 

She knows Sana is ready to burst out in a loud childish cry because she is so scared of so many things. So, before things could be worse she decided to interrupt.

 

“Hey, Mo, aren’t we going in yet? I am excited to see what’s inside your house,”

 

Momo looks intensely to Sana for the last time before facing the rest of her visitors.

 

Everyone complains about how much Tzuyu is a bummer about this, even Nayeon. She nudges her fiancé.

 

“Yeah, sure, sorry. Let’s go in.”

 

 

 

Inside MOmansion

 

“Whoa, this looks wonderful!” Jackson gapes on the elegance of the place.

 

“This is really like a mansion in Greece,” Comments Mark.

 

“I remember Mina being crazy about Greece mansions when you went back from Greece,” says Nayeon nonchalantly.

 

“Oh, yeah, Mina fell in love with Greece,” Jackson adds.

 

“Momo, you did not have to,” Even Jihyo joins the conversation.  She is impressed how great interior of the place is.

 

Tzuyu face palms, she cannot help Sana in feeling better especially if she is with savage people like her family and her fiancé.

 

They walk in the foyer and they are welcomed by a double ceiling grand hall with a huge Swarovski crystal chandelier hanging.

 

On one side, there is the Piano room. And on the other side, is the library with tons of books stack.

 

Mina never imagined that Momo will be able to build this house. This i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter