2na’s Status: Next Level

To Marry A Yoo
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Will you marry me?”

 

Sana uttered nervously. She is on one knee in front of the person she loves, holding an extravagant oval diamond ring in between her fingers.

 

There was no answer from the woman wearing her ballet costume, her hands are covering , and her eyes are overly large.

 

Sana gulped. She is afraid that her girlfriend, Yoo Mina is rejecting her. Well, Mina’s facial expression shows it all. Now, Sana is cursing herself, why did she choose to propose in front of all these people?

 

They are on the stage with a spotlight on their direction.

 

Sana looks up nervously, to meet the eyes of the person that meant the world to her and she smiled on what she sees and tears started to form in her eyes.

 

Mina’s eyes soften and tears started appearing as she slowly nods and says.

 

“Yes.”

 

Sana breathes out in relief, plastering the smile of a champion. She puts the ring on Mina’s ring finger and took the time to appreciate the beauty of it, finally, it is in place to where it was intended to be.

 

Their hazelnut orbs met once again, glistening with tears of joy. Their smiles are the widest they can have. Mina’s smile shows her gums and that is one of the million reasons why Sana fell for Mina.

 

Sana finally stood up to seal this proposal with a warm kiss; she cups Mina’s cheeks using her warm palms but it gave a different effect on Mina.

 

Mina is taken aback as she feels cold sweats forming from the crown of her head, and as its drip down, it becomes ice beams freezing her whole being. Dropping her temperature to negative, she literally turned ice.

 

“Sss--ana there are people,” Mina struggles to deliver those words. If there is one thing that Mina hates the most that is; public display of affection, she did not like being touched in public, it is as if she feels that the stares of these strangers are eating her. They are judging her because of that one simple action, Mina is a very cautious girl as what her Daddy taught her.

 

“But you said yes! And I should kiss you!” A protest from Sana, it sounded childish and demanding. She normally understands her girlfriend’s issues and is willing to always compromise but today is different, they just become engaged. What is wrong with Sana expressing her affection to Mina in a kiss in front of these people.

 

Mina’s gaze went to another direction, she does not want to meet Sana’s hazelnut orbs this time. She is uncomfortable, no, that is an understatement, she is actually anxious. She has a social phobia characteristic, so as much as possible she wants to be discrete on her actions. She is a very reserved person.

 

“But you said yes!” Sana complaints once more almost crying like a child told that she is not allowed to get cookies from the cookie jar. She even stuck out her lower lip pretending that she is to cry.

 

Mina just kept her gaze on another direction feeling uncomfortable and did not say anything, until Sana complaints once again.

 

 

 

“BUT YOU SAID YES!”

 

Sana shouts on the top of her lungs. She sounds frustrated and needy. She wiggles her body and then she realized something; she is no longer on the stage, there is no spotlight in her direction, she looks around her, she is sitting on their black couch inside the comfort of their apartment.

 

“It was just a dream.” Sana puts her palm on her forehead, she does not know if she will be happy or sad that it was just a dream. She had been wanting to ask Mina to marry her since their anniversary is coming. She knows it had just been a year but she had never been more sure in her life about this, about spending her lifetime with Mina.

 

“Who said yes about what?”

 

“What the ” Sana nearly cursed. She is surprised to hear an intruder, she even puts her hand on her chest.

 

Sana looks in the direction where the voice came from and she is greeted, by Mina’s questioning eyes. Her girlfriend, Yoo Mina is squatting on the carpeted floor, as if the girl had been watching Sana sleep the whole time. Sana blushes, remembering her dream.

 

“You,” Sana whispers with her eyes all over the place, she is blushing.

 

Mina raises one of her brows probing for more.

 

“You said yes,” Sana says shyly looking down in Mina’s direction.

 

“To what?”

 

“To the next level.” Sana continues in a low tone, not meeting the eyes of her girlfriend.

 

“The next level?” Mina repeats, questioning what does next level means. Then her eyes widen realizing what it stands for. She blushes and stuck up with the thought.

 

Sana looks at her anticipating, she hopes that Mina got what she is conveying, taking their relationship to the next level, to marriage.

 

“So,” Sana says in a breath. She is nervous she thinks it is the right time to ask Mina about it.

 

Sana started to move closer to Mina so that she can do what she is intending to do.

 

Mina stiffen, she can feel her pulse on her neck, she gulps. She thought that she is not ready for this.

 

Sana met Mina’s eyes. Her eyes express passion and affection.

 

Mina’s eyes express suspicion and hesitation.

 

“Mina,” Sana calls musically. She decided to move, to take the hand of her girlfriend.

 

Before Sana’s hand could reach Mina’s.

 

Bam – Bam – Bam – Bam

 

“Even we are already living together we should still wait!” Mina is speaking as she started to hit Sana with the throw pillow that she picks out from the floor.

 

“What the” Bam – Bam “Hell” Bam – Bam “Are you talking about?” Sana struggles to say as she is shielding her face from Mina’s sudden rage. She knows her girlfriend and her, thinks differently in so many ways but she did not expect Mina to think of the ‘next level’ as that level.

 

“You are such a ert!” Mina continues hitting Sana.

 

“ert?!”

 

“Next level?! You agreed to wait!”

 

Mina is agitated, not to Sana but to herself because she knows that if Sana’s skin touches her she could be jumping in the girl and submitting herself to her. Sana had always been the playful one especially when it comes to that topic, tempting her to be more intimate. Mina is inexperienced; pure and innocent. On top of that, Mina is reserved and reticent.

 

Sana is everything that is opposite of Mina.

 

Even though it is just a throw pillow, Sana can still feel pain. Mina’s strength is no joke. The older girl keeps on yelling in pain.

 

“Yah Mina! You are hurting me!” Sana had enough as she uses her hands to hold on Mina’s wrists. Sana did not mean that ‘next level’ she meant a ‘next level’ in a deeper manner. She meant marriage. Mina ended up on top of Sana in no specific explanation.

 

Their eyes met. They pierce to each other’s eyes offering love and compassion. Mina’s gaze travels from Sana’s alluring eyes to her perfectly pointed nose and it reaches her slightly opened lips, with that sight, Mina gulped.

 

“Why are you wet?” Asks Sana innocently.

 

Mina’s self-control is hanging by the thread already. Sana’s voice is indeed soothing and inviting. Mina shakes her head sheepishly, her brows met in the middle.

 

“Why will I be wet thinking about that next level thing!! We talked about this.” Mina says in frustration, she sat up immediately, to distance herself from Sana’s alluring physique.

 

“What are you talking about? You are wet as in soaked!” Sana explains briefly, she looks at the window and realized that it is raining cats and dogs.

 

“Oh, that wet,” Mina said shyly, she realized that she judged her girlfriend wrongly this time. “I thought you were talking about the ‘next level’ wetness.” Mina continues not meeting Sana’s eyes. Her cheeks turn red she can feel her body heating up in embarrassment.

 

Sana then realizes what Mina had been thinking about that next level thing, she bites her cheeks from the inside to stop herself from smiling. That explains why her girlfriend reacted violently, Mina’s mind is corrupted she thought, not that she does not like it but she needs to prove herself to Mina that it is not only what she wants, Sana wants commitment.

 

“Aish Yoo Mina, what have gotten in your mind?! I was just going to ask about the next level of Clash of Clans because you agreed to play my account so I can reach the next level. Now, who is erted?”  Sana says shaking her head, she is teasing Mina.

 

Mina glares at Sana. Obviously, she knows that her girlfriend is lying.

 

“Go ahead and take a shower,” Sana says standing up from her position.

 

She is smiling. erted! She says in her mind as she walks to their kitchen to prepare something for her erted girlfriend.

 

Mina is following Sana with a glare, she knows Sana is mocking her in her mind. She feels embarrassed because Sana caught her thinking a different meaning on the ‘next level’ that Sana is talking about.

 

“Do you want me to shower with you? So, we can ease that heat inside you?” Sana teases because Mina did not move an inch glaring at her.

 

Mina rolled her eyes as she stood up and stomp herself going to their bathroom.

 

As soon as Mina is out of sight, Sana chuckles. “Really? Is that how she defines the next level? She is better than that.” She is talking to herself getting ready to cook soup for the soaked Mina. Then she feels the object inside her pocket and takes it out. She looks at the oval diamond ring in between her thumb and index finger.

 

“I will ask her later then,” Sana is talking to herself. “Fighting!” She even encou

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter