VolleyBlood

To Marry A Yoo
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Are we done in staring at my girlfriend?”

 

Mina says furiously to everyone.

 

She is sending deathly glares from Momo, to Jackson, Mark, Nayeon, even to Jihyo who looks proud. And to Jeongyeon, who is composed yet flustered.

 

Tzuyu is receiving the special deathly glare.

 

The glare where Mina is gnashing her teeth.

 

Combined with twitching eyes. She hates Tzuyu the most because she knows that whatever Sana is wearing came from her, technically, from Nayeon. But Tzuyu gave it to Sana.

 

Sana needs to bite her inner cheeks to not smile.

 

The possessive Mina is her favorite Mina so far.

 

And, the insensitive and ignorant Mina is her least favorite.

 

But of course, she accepts Mina no matter what.

 

“Uhm… Yeah, I think, we should pick teams now,” Jeongyeon steps up, being the least focused on Sana’s body and Mina’s action.

 

“Sounds good, everyone partner up, and the leaders should start to choose their team,” says Jihyo.

 

“There are nine of us though,” says Jackson like it is the biggest problem on Earth.

 

Since Jackson point it out, Mina smiles.

 

She has the best idea on how she can have Sana dress up again.

 

“Sana is not playing,”

 

“Mom is not playing,”

 

Mina and Nayeon announce in unison.

 

“What?”

 

Sana and Mina shout in unison.

 

Sana’s what is referring to Mina’s remark prohibiting her to play.

 

On the other hand, Mina’s query refers to Nayeon announcing that Jihyo is not playing.

 

She knows pool volleyball is Jihyo’s jam.

 

“Penggu, your Unnie is right, I am not playing, got a knee surgery last month, still recuperating, It was just overwork,”

 

“What? You had a knee surgery, what happened? Why did you not tell me about this?”

 

Asks Mina in concern.

 

“Oh, sorry, maybe you did not ask about it,” Nayeon mocks her sister.

 

She reasons out the way Mina did when she was asked about not telling Sana about – a lot of things.

 

Burn!

 

Nayeon just burnt her sister.

 

 Tzuyu controls herself not to laugh about this.

 

Jihyo bites her lips inwardly, she must admit that was a good one.

 

Sana smiles a bit.

 

“Nabongs.”

 

Jeongyeon reprimands her eldest daughter.

 

She caught a glimpse of the smiling Sana.

 

It is an instinct of a father to warn the person with narrowed eyes who is mocking their children, so Jeongyeon did that to Sana.

 

Sana’s smile fades.

 

To avoid Jeongyeon’s stare.

 

Sana hid her face on Mina’s neck by nuzzling.

 

Mina stiffens.

 

And she holds on Sana’s hands tighter. Intertwining their fingers.

 

She gulps.

 

Sana can’t do that to her!

 

Honestly, it is not because they are in front of her family rather, it makes her cross her toes.

 

And start to have control breathings.

 

Not to mention the baby hair on the back of her head is straightening.

 

“Are you okay, baby?” Asks Sana noticing that her girlfriend is not normal?

 

Mina repeats in her mind that Sana has a fever that is why her breath is hot.

 

And that is why Mina’s ears are smoking red.

 

But she can’t deny that it sends a shiver to her spine.

 

Her neurons are partying, so as the butterflies or whatever wild animals in her stomach. Because that euphoric state reaches her loins.

 

“I am okay, Are you?” Answers Mina snakingly.

 

“Been better,”

 

Answers Sana all honestly. Mina might not notice it but whatever she is doing right now, is making Sana feel valued contrary to the effect of her avoidance and ignorance.

 

Sana tightens the hug, thankful.

 

Mina is insensitive most of the time but that does not mean that she does not love Sana.

 

Because she does.

 

“You are feverish, if you get in the water with what you are wearing, it will be freezing and you’d really be sick so you shouldn’t be playing.”

 

Mina reasons out in a whisper.

 

Partly of what she said is true, but most of her reason came from; because she does not want Sana putting a show with just her red bikini.

 

“I won’t play if you won’t as well, I just want to stay like this,” says Sana.

 

She is enjoying this proximity.

 

One of the things that she is enjoying is that they are doing it in front of other people, specifically Momo. She grimaced when she saw Momo’s face when Mina called her ‘my girlfriend’ that is the highlight of Sana’s day so far.

 

“Okay,” Mina lets it out in a sigh.

 

Sana smiles excitedly. Did Mina just want to stay like this as well? Being back hugged by Sana.

 

“Okay?”

 

“Okay, you can play too. You’d be under the water anyway so no one will see most of your,” Mina stops and let out a sigh, “You promised not to wear something like this when we were on the plane,” She says with a hint of childishness.

 

Sana would want to protest because Mina chose game over her.

 

But Mina being disappointedly cute right now is life.

 

She cringes on Mina’s behavior.

 

The great thing about this is that.

 

No one dares to look in their direction because Mina will throw a glare at them before they can even land a gaze to them.

 

So, Sana decides to play along.

 

“But that is a tank top and a boxer, not bikini,”

 

Mina rolls her eyes.

 

She leans her back to Sana tightening their body contact.

 

“Same difference,” answers Mina in a scoff.

 

Sana is grinning, she loves teasing Mina.

 

“Sorry,” Sana baby talks, “But one thing is for sure, Son Sana’s perfect body belongs to Yoo Mina alone,”

 

Mina removes one of her hands from being entangled and Sana feels disappointed she thinks that Mina finds it erted again.

 

But she had her widest smile for the day when she sees Mina sticking out her pinky finger.

 

Sana entangles her pinky finger to Mina.

 

“Promise,” whispers Sana before pecking Mina’s neck with her sizzling lips.

 

Mina smiles, she likes it. A lot.

 

“I choose Mina,”

 

The two were surprised with Momo’s voice.

 

That is the time Mina realizes that they are not alone.

 

Gosh, she got lost in Sana.

 

Sana’s breath.

 

Sana’s body.

 

Sana’s voice.

 

And Sana’s lips.

 

“Sorry, what?” asks Sana. She was lost in the moment too.

 

“Mina is in Momo’s team and you’ll be on my team,” says Jeongyeon.

 

She might have said that Sana has a good upbringing but she does not appreciate the public display of affection.

 

She still thinks Sana is clingy and a bit of an attention seeker. She thinks that way to everyone who purposely show more skin than normal.

 

That explains why everyone is in a rash guard.

 

“Oh, yeah cool!” Mina says

 

Sana pouts because Mina hesitantly pulled away from her to come to Momo’s side.

 

She is about to glare to Momo.

 

“Nice game face on, let’s do this,”

 

Tzuyu gets her attention back.

 

The teams had been decided without them knowing because they were too mushy with each other. It was decided by rock, paper, scissor, lizard, and Spock.

 

Team Jeongyeon: Of course, Jeongyeon, Mark, Tzuyu, and Sana.

 

Jeongyeon always won except on the 2Na selection. But she always chooses who she thinks is the man in the relationship. That is why she has Tzuyu and Mark in her team.

 

Well, Sana? Maybe, Sana is the man in 2Na’s relationship.

 

Technically, she just has Sana in her team because Momo won that round.

 

Team Momo: Of course, Momo, Nayeon, Jackson and Mina.

 

Each team is given time to huddle, discuss their strategy.

 

TEAM MOMO HUDDLE

“This will be tough, Jihyo-ssi is not on our team,” Momo starts. She is the leader of the group, temporarily because Jihyo is on hiatus for such game.

 

She will serve as the referee while enjoying her coconut juice and looking at Ceci Magazine enjoying the edition where Twice is the cover.

 

The team will always be Jihyo, Momo, Mina, and Nayeon.

 

“Well, you have me guys,” Jackson says proudly.

 

“Pa, come on, you know how terrible you are,” comments Nayeon.

 

“I really don’t see what my daughter found in you,” Jackson jokes. Of course, he knows that Nayeon is perfect for Tzuyu.

 

“I know right, that is what I have been telling her,”

 

Mina did not follow the humor.

 

Jackson, Nayeon, and Momo gather every strength they have not to laugh on that.

 

Mina looks at them confused.

 

“You guys okay?”

 

“Sure,” answers Momo.

 

Mina is just adorable as she is.

 

“Anyway… here is the game plan,”

 

 

TEAM JEONGYEON HUDDLE

 

“This is our chance! This is

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter