Chapter 8

You Are Sweet Like Red Velvet

"Emergency! Emergency!" shouted Hara as she walked in to the kitchen.

Taeyeon and the staffs looked at her. "Why? What happened?"

"Is there any accident? Who was injured?"

"Did customers run because they didn't pay the bills?"

All the staffs asked her with many questions.

Hara shook. "No,no... do you still remember about a picky and fear wedding planner?"

'A wedding planner? Picky and fear? I think I know who!' "Hara, do you mean Miss Tiffany?" asked Taeyeon.

"Yes, she is. Hurry chef, save yourself!"

"Let me meet her. I will make sure she do not curse you again." said Gyuri as she's about to walk out from the kitchen to meet Tiffany but there is a hand that prevent her to move.

"No need. I will settle this matter." said Taeyeon and walked out hurrily to meet Tiffany.

 

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

"Hi, sorry for being late." 

"Hi, Taeyeon. It's okay."

Taeyeon pull out the chair that was in front of her. 

"Actually, I want to apologise for disturbed you.There must many cakes that you have to finish it."

"Not bad. But, although I'm busy. I still will spend my time to meeet you." said Taeyeon while looking into her eyes.

'why everytime I met him, he must say something sweet to me that makes me melt with his words?' Tiffany said in her heart. However, shestill put the straight face, like she didn't heard anything to hide her feeling. "I want to discuss something."

"What is it?"

"I want to order a red velvet cake for Ms and Mr Kim in 22th."

"Are you sure?"

"I'm very very sure. This is their invitation card. I bought this to prove it to you." Tiffany gave Taeyeon a invitation card.

"Okay."

"And one more thing. Ms Kim asked you to decorate their wedding table at night."

"At night? I usually do that at noon."

"I already told them but they didn't want to. They still want you to decorate at night?"

"You know I can't see anything at night."

"Don't you worry, I already asked Ms Kim to put spotlight. So, you can do your work easily."

Taeyeon quiet for a while and nodded his head. "If you say so, okay then. I will dicuss will my staffs."

 

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Jessica closed the magazines that she read. She smell a perfume that was strongly smell in the living room. "Where are you going?" she asked. "Do there a wedding ceremony at this late ight?"

Tiffany shook her head. "No."

"Appoinment?"

"Nope."

"Hmmm.. or do you want to go to night market?"

"No! Is there any person that go to night market that dress up like me?"

"You didn't want to tell me. So, I just said what is come from my mind."

"I want to go to Ms Kim's house to decorate their wedding tables."

"Hmm.. how can I trust you?"

"Why not?"

"'Cause I know you. You really hate to work at night. You are different tonight."

Tiffany makes a confuse face.

"Don't try to hide from me, Tiff. Your perfume is enough to prove me that you are different. Isn't you wear that perfume only for the imprtant event? Why tonight? There must something that important right?" guessed Jessica.

"I told you the truth. That's it."

"Or you want to court someone?" asked Jessica while winked at her.

Tiffany heart beat fast. "Why would I? Don't  speak nonsense."

"It was the fact you know?"

Tiffany chuckled. Then, she took her handbag at the table. "I go first. I don't want to be late."

"Do you want to run away from me? You didn't answer my question."

"I don't. It was tru that I'm late now. i will tell you later." said Tiffany while quickly go out. She felt relieved that she escaped from Jesssica's question. If not, her secret will be know.

 

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

"Thank you Tiffany because you willing to work hard for my wedding." said Ms Kim while smiled at her.

Tiffany smirked. "Don't say like that. It was my responsibility to make sure your wedding become more amazing."

"It's not waste I pick you to be my wedding planner. You willing to work hard until night."

"Not only me. They also work with me." said Tiffany while pointed at the staffs that were doing their works in front of her. But actually,the more accurate, she pointed at Taeyeon who is working to decorate the tables. 

"Hmmm, please help me to look for. I want to go to the back for a while. Later, if you want anything, just call me."said Ms Kim before leaved.

"Okay." said Tiffany. As she saw Ms Kim Leaved, she quickly approaching Taeyeon slowly from the back.

"Hi!"

Taeyeon looked back when he heard someone called him. "Eh, Tiffany. When did you arrive?"

"Just now."

"Oh, sorry, I didn't sae you arrive. You know I can see anything. That's why I didn't saw you." said Taeyeon.

Tiffany chuckled. 'It was my plan actually so, you can't see me. It easy to see your face for long!' "It's okay. Moreover, I purposely to not come to you directly, because I saw you busy doing your work. I don't want to disturb."

"Hmm.. Taeyeon, why you always tease me?"

"Because you are too cute." Taeyeon said while smile sweetly to her.

Tiffany blushed. "Aren't you thirsty?"

"Hmm.. a little."

"Wait here. I will bring you a drink."

"Tiffany, wait." Taeyeon said.

"What?"

"Do you want to bring a drink or make a drink?"

"Bring a drink, they already make a drink there. Why?"

"If you want to make a drink, i will die. Because I'm afraid that you will put salt instead sugar in that drink." said Taeyeon and laughing hardly.

Tiffany pouted. "I'm not that bad."

"Whose know?"

"Taeyeon!" Mad Tiffany. However, She smiled. This is the frist time she felt happy when someone . Before this, if there anybody want to , automatically she will make that person live in the hospital!





_______________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Hi guys! Sorry for the late updates. My oral test for PT3  just finished a few days ago. Two days from now (21.4.2017) My mid-year test will start. I felt like I want to cry. Btw, maybe I'm late to update the next chapter. Keep waiting for me and the next chapter! Thank you for all my subcribers that always supporting me even we don't know each other. I hope this chapter will bright your day. Thank you again! I will appreciate your supports.