Chapter 1

You Are Sweet Like Red Velvet

Today was a busy day for Tiffany. All the works must be finish quickly. Tiffany feels like she was running 5000 metre.The handphone was ringing non-stop. Sometimes the computer in front of her blink because of the buzz. Some of her customers asked her about  their wedding cards through the chat.

"Tiff, pick up your phone! It's annoying you know. My ears hurt!" Jessica groaned and quickly shifting her gaze towards television. After hearing that, Tiffany quickly pick up her phone while her right hand searching for a pen.

"Hello, yes Ms Park. The list that you are asking for was already finish. About the cake? I will discuss with the chef in that bakery. Don't worry, I will book the cake from Chef Taeyeon. Yes, I will ask him to prepare the red velvet cake that you want. Okay, we will meet later."  The conversations end. Tiffany sighed heavily. 

"I think after this you should become election candidate." Jessica while giving a cup of hot coffee to Tiffany. Tiffany took that coffee with smile. "Why?" Tiffany asked.

"Because you are busier than minister. You already have that style, so why not?" Jessica giggled. Then, she sat on comfy sofa.

"What minister? My brain was about to explode when I think about this!"

"Day and night you working. Don't you feel tired? When will you rest?" ask Jessica.

"I'm working as a wedding planner,Jess. I don't have a free time. You see right?" Tiffany answered. Her eyes looks into the list of things that were written earlier.

"I know. You're not a robot. At least take a rest. What if you're sick? I don't want to take care of you. Moreover, you rarely eat. Perhaps, you forgot to shower  because you busy with your work."  said Jessica while chuckled.

Tiffany sticked out her tounge. "Hmpphh! How dare you! I'm bathe okay.." Tiffany said while sniffing her own body afraid that she smelly.

"I know. But, you always plan others marriage, how about your own? Untill when you want to see other people happy?" ask Jessica again.

Tiffany make a face. 'There she goes again! Is there other questions?' " Since when you become talkactive?" 

Jessica laughed. " I tell you the truth. When will Tiffany Hwang find a partner and get married?"

Tiffany sighed. Everytime this topic was mentioned, she become annoyed. "Don't you want to go out tonight?"

"Change topic huh? I ask you. When will you get married?"

"I..." Tiffany asnwer was cut when her phone ringing. Tiffany smiled. 'Yes, good timing' Tiffany smirked while looked at Jessica. "Opps! Sorry , someone call me heheheeh."

"Hello, Ms Kim. Oh right. Everything was fine. If I'm not mistaken, tomorrow we can see the wedding dress. About the cake, don't worry. I will tell that chef. Yes, red velvet cake. I will make sure he did. Okay, see you later." Tiffany sighed again.

"What's wrong? Why? Tired?"

Tiffany shook her head. "Tired because of the customers"

"What do you mean?" Jessica gave a confused look

"Almost 10 days customers call me. They told me to take care of their cake orders."

"Of course they must to remind you. Cake is very important."

"I know that but why they want the same cake? No taste!"

"Same cake?"

"Yup. Almost of them booked red velvet cake from Chef Taeyeon. Who's him?!"

"It's their matter. Moreover, what's wrong with him until you don't like him?"

"That cake must be not delicious. The decoration must be low class. Nothing special!" Tiffany said.

"Is that true?"

"Of course. Moreover, I think there are more cake in other bakery that is more delicious and amazing."

"If that so, why not you booking at other bakery?" Jessica suggested.

Tiffany shook her head. "I can't. Customers still want that cake."

Jessica smirked. "When many people booked that cake, of course that cake must be delicious. Moreover, from what you said, I think he is an amazing guy."

"Amazing? Huh? I think he's an old man." Tiffany laughed.

"Have you met him before?" Jessica asked.

"No. Before this I just went there and make a reservation.I know his name is Taeyeon because the customers always mention him." Tiffany explained.

"But if he's that old, at least he knows how to make a cake. You?" Jessica asked innocently.

Tiffany smirked. "Huh? Cake? I can make 10x more."

"Ohh? As far as I  know the Tiffany Hwang never go into the kitchen. Can you cook?" Jessica while laughed.

Tiffany pouted."You don't believe me? It's okay, wait here. Let me show you my cooking skills." Tiffany stood up and went to the kitchen.

"What are you trying to do?" Jessica shouted from the living room.

"Shh! Keep quiet. I will cook for you." Tiffany opened the fridge and looking for the ingredients. 'Hmmm, we have chicken, meat, broccoli.... eggs. Hah, eggs. I will fry this eggs' Tiffany smirked and took two eggs. Then, she took an apron in the cabinet.

"Okay, right now I want to make egg rolls. Which one should I start first? Pan, right? Yes, pan. You're clever Tiff!" Tiffany mumbled alone.

Meanwhile, Jessica that was in the living room just smiled when she heard a noise sound coming frm the kitchen. Suddenly, she heard someone shouting. She shocked and rushed to the kitchen. "Tiffany! What happened?"

Jessica froze when she saw Tiffany. The egg shells was on her head while her face was full with egg yolks. The pan was about to explode because of the fire was too big. Jessica could not stop laughing when she saw Tiffany's face. "Are you soften your skin?" Jessica laughed.

Tiffany pouted. "Don't laugh at me. At least help me first!"

"Okay, I will help to soften your skin." Jessica laughed again.

"Jess!"

"Okay, what happened?" Jessica asked while turn off the fire stove.

"I was about to fry the eggs. I don't know but suddenly oil that was in the pan exploded while I was holding the eggs. I was suprised and I blocked my face until the eggs that I was holding were broken on my face."

Jessica laughed again.

"You must be that happy right?"

"Opps, sorry I didn't mean it. I know this would be happen. We known each other since we were in highschool, you don't even know how to boil the water."

Tiffany pouted. But what was Jessica said was true. In her life, she never hold spatula. So, she just eat all the food that her mom cooked.