Chapter 7

You Are Sweet Like Red Velvet

"Ms Lee, Mr Kang...congratulations to both of you. The wedding ceremony was so amazing." said Taeyeon with a sincere smile.m The wedding ceremony was going smoothly today.

"Thank you. But, our wedding would not be this amazing without your red velvet cake Chef Taeyeon." praised Ms Lee or Ms Kang.

"I just prepare what I can."

"But, the cake was very delicious! My friends like it very much."

Taeyeon smiled proudly. "I felt relived to hear that you two like it."

"Thank you again Chef Taeyeon. After this, if I want to do a party or any of my friends want to be married, I would definitely to tell them to book a cake from your bakery." said Mrs Kang.

"Thank you for the compliments. I hope we will work together again." said Taeyeon. When they were busy chatting, Taeyeon saw Tiffany alone. Taeyeon smiled. He wants to meet that girl badly.

"Ouh, again, thank you because you willing to make that cake." said Mrs Kang while Mr Kang just nodded his head because he didn't know what to say. (beside the word 'thank you')

"Okaay, till we meet again. Congrats." said Taeyeon before he leave the new married-couple alone.

He quickly walked and approached Tiffany quietly. He saw her who is busy looking up to the night sky. Taeyeon smiled again. 'It must be fun if I !' Slowly, he approached her from behind and poked her waist.

"ARGHH! You? How dare you doing that to me! What if I got a heart attack? Nevermind, if there is a chance, I don't hesitate to tease you back!"

"Ouhh when? I think untill forever you can't tease me." Taeyeon laughed.

Tiffany sticked out her tounge. "Can't you don't disturb me?"

"Disturb you? Or I disturb your dreaming? Dream that you can married to a prince." teased Taeyeon.

"Who said that I was dreaming?"

"Me. Earlier I saw you standing here while looked up to the sky."

"I'm not dreaming, I just want to see the stars."

"See the stars?"

"Yup, The stars up there."

"Why are you looking to the stars?"

Tiffany pouted. "I didn't expect that you are stupid too. I see the stars because they were pretty."

"Woman is boring."

"Why?"

"Because do something that is not beneficial. Day and night aways dreaming about the same things. Can't cook also."

Tiffany bite her bottom lips when she thinked about what happened last night.

 

FLASHBACK

 

"Tiffany, bring me flour please." 

"Here is it." Tiffany handed him a pack of flour confidently.

Taeyeon took it and touch it with his bare hand. 'Wait, why are they texture is different from the plain flour?' He looked at the pack closely. Hulkk!!

"Tiffany!!!"

Tiffany shocked when Taeyeon shouted her name. "Why why? Something bad happened?" 

"Why you giving me rice flour?"

"You told me that you want flour. So I just give it to you." Tiffany answered boldly.

Taeyeon slapped his forehead.

Tiffany saw Taeyeon guiltyly. "Sorry.. to be honest.."

"What?"

"To be honest I didn't know the ingredients that you wanted. I thought it was all the same. That's why I just took it."

"And..."

"I..."

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Didn't know how to..."

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"cook?..."

 

 

 

 

 

 

END OF FLASHBACK

 

 

 

"It's not your problem. Why are you such a busybody?" said Tiffany angrily.

"That was the facts. A woman that was dreaming all the time while looking to the stars can't cook. Because she always dream that she will married to a prince."

Tiffany smirked."You are jealous right?"

"Jealous? Why would I? I know how to cook, I'm not like you."

"Even I didn't know how to cook, I still can see the beautiful stars at night. You are jealous because you can't see the stars at night." Tiffany .

"Huh? Why would I?" said Taeyeon. 'At least I still can see your beautiful face. I didn't care about it at all.'

"Don't lie to me. I know you are jealous."

"Urmmm... Tae, I forgot that I have something to tell you."

"What is it?"

"Thank you for helping me."

"Nah, don't worry. But I think it was great. At least I have experience to work at night."

"About that, I want to apologise. I don't know about your disease. If you told me earlier, I definitely didn't disturb you at all."

"You already disturb me."

"Don't be mad. I'm really sorry." said Tiffany.

"Don't be too nervous. Beside, I didn't care because I know your secret." said Taeyeon while looked at Tiffany.

"My secret? What secret?" asked Tiffany nervously. 'OMG!! What's the secret? Does he mean secret of my heart? Oh No!!'

"Your secret that you can't cook." Taeyeon laughed.

'Fuhh..' 

 

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

From left to the right. Then, turn back to the left. A Totoro dolls was hugged tightly by someone. "Ah! Heaven. I didn't remember when was the last time I laying like this on my comfortable bed.

"Yah!"

"Ouh, Jess. When you are back?"

"I just got here. Why you sounded so happy?"

"I'm happy because all my works were already done."

"How about the red velvet cake?"

"This is Tiffany Hwang, Jess! Anything problem I can find the solution."

"Huh?" Jessica just rolling her eyes.

"I feel relived when Chef Taeyeon helped me."

"Woahh, didn't I misheard something?"

"Why?"

"Isn't you are 'anti-Chef Taeyeon'? How can you called his name sweetly?"

Tiffany face automatically turns red like tomato.

"Are you dating with him?" Jessica asked again.

"No, we are not dating! Don't try to make a gossip." 'If we are dating, what's wrong? *smirked*'

 

Author: Naughty, Naughty, Tiffany naughty! 

Tiffany: Shooo.. Go away.

Author: *pouted* *leave*

 

Back to the story.....

 

"Are you sure?" Jessica still not giving up.

"What's wrong with you? I said we are nothing.... yet." "Moreover, I respect him because  he did well. The cake was not bad, delicious and beautiful. It is suited with the name red velvet."

"At first you curse him, you said you didn't like him. How about now?"

"That was before. I didn't taste yet his cake. Earlier I tasted it and it was very delicious."

"Maybe he made special for you."

"No! I made it too..!"

"What did you say? You made it too? What does it mean?" asked Jessica while glared at Tiffany.

"I think you misheard. You are just got here right? Why don't you take a shower first? You are smelly you know."

Jessica smirked."Change topic huh? Okay, I still want to know your secret." Jessica laughed evil and leave Tiffany alone.

'I fell in love with Taeyeon? It would be wonderful if it comes true' Tiffany thought and felt asleep while hugging her favourite dolls, Tototro.