Chapter 4

You Are Sweet Like Red Velvet

Tiffany looked up slowly. 'Who is him? He is cute.' Tiffany shook her head quickly and stood up from her chair. "It's not your business or do you want me to bite this table? So, what's your problem?"

"I asked you because the table that you want to bite are in my workplace. So, I must to know." Taeyeon answered.

"Oh, you work here? Great. Please tell your unprofessional chef that I've wait here until my face grows beard!" Tiffany mad.

"Where? I didn't see your beard anyway?" Taeyeon laughed.

"Wait and see until I tell your chef to fired you."

"Tell who?"

"I will make sure Chef Taeyeon fired you because of your attitude!" Tiffany said. Taeyeon laughed loudly when he heard her."What's wrong with you? Crazy?" Tiffany asked.

"You are the most stupidest girl that I've ever meet!"

"Do you want me to punch you with my high heels?"

"Ms Tiffany, who is the people that can fired himself/herself?" said Taeyeon while laughed.

Tiffany froze. Then, slowly she looked at the name tag on his clothes. Taeyeon! That means....

"Yes, I'm Chef Taeyeon who is unprofessional chef like you said."

Tiffany bite her lips. 'How I can't realise that name tag? So, I've curse Chef Taeyeon in front of him. Arghh!! Pabo Tiff!! I'm embrassed!" Tiffany looked away to hide her red face.

"Oh, you are Chef Taeyeon? It's really suit you though because you are really crazy. The waiter just now are the same as you!"

"What did you say? You should apologise to me!"

"Me apologise to you? In your dream. It was your faults. Why should I apologise to you?"

"You curse me first!"

"But, you are late!"

"You are impatient!"

"You are too slow!"

Taeyeon and Tiffany looked at each other.

"Huh! I don't want to talk with the people like you." said Tiffany.

"You think I want to talk with you? Huh! I've waste my time." Taeyeon replied.

"Hello... my time is more precious than you. For your information, I can get more money if I didn't wait for you here. You want to pay me?" said Tiffany.

"Oh, yeah? So, my time that I've waste just now just to argue with you? I think I can get more money too!" said Taeyeeon

"I came here not to argue with you okay? It is because of my customer's order. I'm not come here in purpose."

"So, it's not my problem."

"Who wants to make that cake?"

"You are professional right? Do your own!" Taeyeon laughed.

Tiffany opened widely when she heard about that. But, she didn't say anything. "Okay, forget about it. I hope we can be professional."

:Taeyeon smiled. "Oh? I can be a professional. But before that, I want you to apologise."

"What?! a-apolo-logise?"

"Yes, because you said that I'm not professional."

'Urghh!! What's wrong with this man? Can we just forget about it?'

"Do you want to apologise or not?" asked Taeyeon.

"Okay, I'm sorry. Satisfied?"

Taeyeon shook his head. "Nope. You seems like you really doesn't want to apologise. Do it again."

"Urghh! I've already apologise to you just now!"

"Okay. Do your own." said Taeyeon while pretended to leave.

"W-wait. Okay. Chef Taeyeon, I'm really sorry for my behaving. It's all my faults. I hope you accept my apologies."

Taeyeon smiled widely. He looked back to Tiffany. "Hmm.. I'm not satisfied yet. But it's okay. I give you a chance. Just for this one."

"So, what do you want to discuss?"

"I want to make reservation for the wedding cake. Ms Lee and Mr Kang want to order red velvet cake for their wedding."

Taeyeon nodded his head while take note. "So, when is their wedding?"

"W-wait. I want to check." said Tiffany while searched on her notebook. She flipped the page to other page but still nothing.'Where is the list of Ms Lee's wedding? I think i wrote in this book. Don't say that I wrote in another book. Aigoo~ what to do?!'

"Ms Tiffany, when is the date?" asked Taeyeon again.

"18th. You must to finish the cake on 18th."

"18th? Okay. Do you want us to send or take it by yourself?"

"You send later. I will give you the address." answered Tiffany. Taeyeon nodded and wrote on his notebook. While Tiffany, she also wrote 18th on her notebook. She sighed deeply. One work done. Even she felt like want to burns this bakery, she was grateful because all were done. Just to wait for the cake on that day.

 

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

"Ahh! So tired!" said Jessica while put her handbag on the sofa.

"Why you come home late?" asked Tiffany.

"I have a meeting. It has been a long time I didn't see you. I'm shocked when I saw you in the house today." asked Jessica while giggled.

Tiffany chuckled. "I'm quite busy these day. You know how was my work right? Moreover, I have to make the last check about Ms Lee's wedding tomorrow."

"Ms Lee? Isn't she is the one who is picky like you that you told me before?"n asked Jessica.

"Correction! 10x more pickier than me!"

"So, how? everything goes well?"

Tiffany nodded. Everything went well. Now, I have to check again. Make some calls and everything will be finish." said Tiffany.

"Oh, did you eat?"

"Not yet. I wait for you."

"Hmm are you sure? I know you well Ms Tiffany Hwang."

"What did you know?"

"When Tiffany Hwang started to do the work, until next morning she will not eat." said Jessica.

Tiffany smirked. "I'm on diet."

"Tiffany, people who is in diet must to eat low calories food than high calories food such as biscuit, chocolate, cake.."

"Cake? I forgot to call Chef Taeyoen. I want to tell him about Ms Lee's order."

"How can you forgot? It's your luck because there still one day left. If not I don't know what happen to you." Jessica laughed.

"Enough. I want to call Chef Taeyeon."

"You didn't told me about him. Is he really old?"

Tiffany quiet for a while.'Chef Taeyeon? That man really handsome! I didn't expect that young age can make various types of cake.'

"What are you dreaming?  Dreaming about Chef Taeyeon?"

"Ishh, I'm not. Beside he's not that amazing guys."

"Be careful Tiff."

"Why?"

"People say, when you hate this people, that people will make you to love him more."

"Love? Impossible. He's a bad guy."

"Are you sure? Don't regret it later." said Jessica.

"Now I want to call him. Finish my work and I can take a break after this. I think I wrote his number in my notebook." Tiffany took her notebok in her bag. 'Chef Taeyeon.. Aha! I thought I didn't get his number.' Tiffany smiled. When she was about to dial, she saw a tiny note beside the numbers.

"Ms Lee's wedding on 18th. Cake was send to Ms Lee's house." said Tiffany word by word.

"You said Ms Lee married after tomorrow. Why there is 18th?" asked Jessica.

"I'm dead! I mistakenly say that Ms Lee's wedding is on 18th to Chef Taeyeon. I can't let this happen. I must doing something!" Tiffany stood up and took her handbag. She rushed to the door.

"Where are you going?"

"I want to find red velvet cake!" answered Tiffany before going out. Jessica just shook her head. 'Aigoo~ this clumsy woman.'