Chapter 3

You Are Sweet Like Red Velvet

'Aishh! What to do? What to do? I'm dead!! Okay Tiff, just go in' Tiffany sighed heavily.

"I'm sorry Ms Lee for being late." Tiffany bowed repeatly at her and apologised.

The woman that was in 30 years glared at Tiffany. "I thought you had forgotten the way to this boutique." Ms Lee rolled her eyes.

'Hmphh!! I'm not doing this in purpose. How dare you. I felt asleep because my stomach in pain. I also can do that' She rolled her eyes. 

"I'm sorry Ms Lee. I have a problem that I need to settle."

"Huh? I don't care. Do you know my wedding is more important!" Ms Lee said angrily.

Tiffany forced to smile. 'Urghh! This crazy woman!' "Yes, Ms Lee. Your wedding is more important. So, can we discuss now? I'm afraid there are lot of things that we don't have enough time to discuss if we didn't start now." Tiffany answered.

"After this, come a little early. Remember, my wedding is more important." Said Ms Lee.

'Urghh! There she goes again! Can you stop being too picky?'

 "Okay, I want to know how  about the preparation? My wedding is on 15th and it is soon."

Tiffany smiled. She took out the list from her bag. "Okay, I already took wedding dress catalogue from the boutique that you want. There are four designs and colours. Then, about the..."

"Wait, wait. Did you said that there are the wedding dress that you recommended to me?"  Ms Lee speaked suddenly.

Tiffany nodded her head."Yes, there are. We have green colour, blue, white and red. For.."

"Wasn't I said I want red and white colours only?"

"Red and white colour that you want are in process Ms Lee."

"So, why there are green and blue colours?"asked Ms Lee.

"Oh, the boutique give as a package. So, Ms Lee still get red and white as your wedding theme. The green and blue colours are bonus." Tiffany explained.

"Wasn't I said I just want red and white colours only. I don't want any colours!"

'Oi crazy woman! Do you understand or do you want me to speak in German? Aissh!! Stress!!' Tiffany inhaled. "Okay, Ms Lee. The boutique give you four designs and colours. If you just want two only, you will lost your money because we pay per package."

"But, I just want red and white colours. I don't want any colours." Ms Lee still didn't want to give up. Or still didn't understand.

"Okay. How about I prefer you to take two red and two white wedding dresses? They will be a different designs.So, you still can keep your theme."

Ms Lee silented a moment before she nodded her head."Okay. The more important is, how about the cake? The redvelvet cake from Chef Taeyeon?" asked Ms Lee.

"About that I will done quickly. Ms Lee wants to try another cake? I've some examples of cake that are from another bakeries. They all are the same as the red velvet cake that from Chef Taeyeon." Said Tiffany while took aout some examples from her bag.

Ms Lee browsed that example before looked at Tiffany. "I don't want. I still want that cake."

"If we don't try, we don't know, Ms Lee." Tiffany try to persuade her.

"I still want that cake. You have to make sure my wedding have that cake!."

Tiffany sighed heavily. 'Yahh! What's so special with that cake?! Perhaps, he put a poison in their cake.' Tiffany rolled her eyes. "Okay, I will discuss with him later."

"Make sure that my cake already prepare in !5th!" said Ms Lee.

"Okay.." said Tiffany while nodded her head lazily. How was picky she is, she still want that cake. What's so amazing with that cake? She also don't know why. 'A man make a red velvet cake? What's so special untill this woman in front of me always to remind me? The cake is red. I don't know what he put that can make the cake in red colour?' Tiffany was not able to think much, because in her mind she knew the flour come only in white colour. About the chocolate cake, it is because of the choco but this cake is red colour?

 

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________

'Hopefully he not too busy right now!' Tiffany looked her face on her car window. As a wedding planner, she must to look neat. Confidently, Tiffany pushed the bakery's door.

"Welcome!" said the waiter.

Tiffany smiled. "Thanks."

"Which cake that you like to order?" asked the waiter.

"I have an appoinment with the chef to discuss about the wedding cake."

"Oh, Ms Tiffany right?"

Tiffany nodded while smile. "Yes."

"Come follow me. I will call the chef." said the waiter while led her to the table. "Ms Tiffany wait here. Do you want to order something?"

"Hmm.. just give me orange juice."

"Okay." said the waiter and leave her alone.

While waiting, she looked around the cafe. 'Hmmm.. not bad.'

"Ms Tiffany, here your order." the waiter come back while put a glass of orange juice in front of her.

"Thanks, where is your chef?" asked Tiffany.

"I'm sorry, Ms Tiffany. Chef Taeyeon asked you to wait for a while because he has something to do."

"Huh? Did I said that I have an appoinment with him?"

"I'm sorry Ms Tiffany."

"Huh! Busy? He think that that I have a time to wait for him?"

"Ms, do you understand that he has something to do?" 

"But, as a chef, he should have a professionalism. I don't have a time to wait for him. After this, call me early!" Tiffany mad.

"Ms, our chef is not a robot that can make everything in one time." the waiter said.

Tiffany bit her lips and looked at the name tag of the waiter. "Irene right? Listen, I came here to discuss with him. If it is not the customer's order, you think I want to come here? The cake in here were not that tasty!"

"So, it's not oour problem. If you want to wait, just sit here quietly.. If not, there is a door behind you." said the waiter before leave her dumbfounded.

"Arghh!"

"Oi, what's wrong with you?" Gyuri asked.

"That woman, she think that she is great?" said Irene while pointed her to Tiffany.

"W-ait. Woman? Great?"

"Aishh, she said that our chef not professional!"

"What?!"

"Why everyone gather here?" someone said from the back.

"Err.. when did you arrived?"

"Just now. Why you all didn't do your work?" asked Taeyeon.

"We do our work but then Irene told us that there is a picky and fierce customer wants to meet you." said Leeteuk.

"Fierce and picky? Who is she, Irene?"

"Ms Tiffany. She was angry just now."

"Ms Tiffany. Is she wants to discuss with me about the wedding cake? Why she was angry?"

"She was angry because chef didn't come in a right time. She said that you are not professional."

"What? She said that I'm not professional?" asked Taeyeon .

Irene nodded. "Yes. She also said the cake that we make are not that tasty."

"What? I still can accept if she curse me, But, I very hate if they curse about our business." 

"That's why I want to shouted at her right now!" 

Taeyeon shook his head. "No need. I will do by myself. I know how to settle this." said Taeyeon and leave.

"You think what will chef do?" asked Gyuri while looked at Taeyeon that far from them.

"I-I don'tt know."

Meanwhile.. 

"Where is him?" asked Tiffany to Hara.

"Be patient Ms.. He will come."

"Huh? Maybe he eat too much sugar and cake cream! That's why his brain so slow, moving like a turtle! Too much sugar and calories in the body!" Tiffany was really impatient but she had to wait because of her customer's orders.

Tiffany looked at her watch. 'Where is him? Arghh!!! Stress!!' Tiffany closed her book and put on the table hardly.

"Are you going to tear down this table?" said Taeyeon.

Tiffany looked up slowly. 'Who is him?'