Chapter 2

You Are Sweet Like Red Velvet

"Sorry to disturb, chef."  The waiter said.

"Oh, what's the matter?"

"One of our customers ask about the lavender strawberry cake that they booked. So how?"

"Please tell them that their cake already done. They can come here by tomorrow." Taeyeon said.

The waiter just nodded his head and leave the kitchen. Taeyeon looked back at the cake that is not done yet. 

"Woahh! It's beautiful. I'm proud of you." praised Hara, the assistant of Lavender Bakery while smirked. But, her eyes just looked at the cake only five second, then she stared at Taeyeon.

"Beautiful, right?"

Hara nodded quickly. "It's amazing! I didn't expect that you can make this amazing cake!"

"Don't be too kind. I'm just make this like usual."

"No, it's very rare to see someone that talented, cute, has a handsome face like you can make this amazing."

"Nah, by the way, have you done your work?"

"Umm.. not yet chef. Hehehehe" Hara showed her teeth.

"So..? What are you waiting for?"

"Okay chef." Hara pouted and leave him.

Taeyeon shook his head and continue his work. Before he can continue, someone approached him from behind and taped his shoulder. Taeyeon turned his body.

"Chef, Mr Kim wants to meet you."

"Okay, please help me to finish this." Taeyeon took off his apron and leave the kitchen.

KNOCKK! KNOCKK! KNOCKK!

"Come in!"

"Did you call me dad?"

"Sit."

"What's the matter?" Taeyeon asked as he sat down on the chair.

"How was your work? Okay?" Mr Kim asked.

"Everything was fine. The ingredients that we ordered already here. I think almost done. Just, the flour that we ordered last week. Maybe , tommorow."

Mr Kim nodded while smiled. "It's great. How about you?"

"Me? Nothing. Today I have to make three cakes. So, I was a bit busy."

"Don't work too hard. You should take care of your health too. I felt worry when I see you working hard."

Taeyeoon smiled. "Don't worry dad. I promise that I'll take care of my health. Moreover, it's not that hard."

"I know. But, enjoy your life. Youl'll grow older not younger. It's time for you to get married." 

Taeyeon put a fake smile. 'Aishh! marriage, marriage, marriage. Can you ask me other than that question?' "Married? I think I'm not ready yet. For now I want to focus about our bussines."

"If you said so, okay. I hope you will keep trying."

Taeyeon nodded. "Okay dad. I'll try my best." Taeyeon stood up from his chair and leave the room. Taeyeon wiped his sweat on his forehead. 'I thought dad never care about me. Before this dad look innocent and didn't want to know everything about this bakery.'

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Jessica, who was doing a streching watched Tiffany that was in living room. 'What's wrong with her? Aigoo, my bestfriend.' "Tiff, what's wrong with your face? Looks like you has a bad stomachache." asked Jessica. She open the window widely . 

"I think so." Tiffany aswered while sat beside Jessica.

"What did you eat yesterday?"

"I don't know. As far as I know I ate ramen yesterday. That's all." Tiffany said while holding her stomach.

"Okay, how about you go to work a bit later. I will accompany you go to he clinic."

Tiffany shook her head. "I don't want. Today I have to meet Ms Lee. She wants to discuss about her wedding."

"Tell her that you have a problem. How you want to discuss with her if you always go to the toilet?"

"I hope so. But, I can't"

"Why?"

"Because she's picky. It will be difficult. For your information, if I was this picky, she was 10x pickier than me. So, I still have to go."

"You still wants to meet her?"

Tiffany nodded her head. "Yes, it's okay, I think I'll be okay. I hope it's not burden me later." Tiffany said.

"Okay, But, if you still sick, go to the clinic quickly."

Tiffany nodded her head and smiled a little. "Okay my bestfriend. I'll be careful. I thought you didn't love me." 

"I was worry about you. If you have a boyfriend,at least he can take care of you. He must will love you." Jessica laughed.

Tiffany sticked out her tounge. "Enough. You want to go to work right? See you later!" Tiffany said while pushed Jessica to the door.

"Okay okay, take care. If there anything , call me." Jessica said and leave.

Tiffany smiled weakly and closed th door. 'Aigoo this stomach, what's wrong with you?' Tiffany weakly layed on the sofa.