Chapter 9: Here’s Your Coffee.

Sacred Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 9: Here’s Your Coffee.

 

It was almost 7 in the morning. The sound of Jonghyun bathing in their shared bathroom could be heard from where Taemin was sleeping. He opened his eyes slowly and a small creepy smile was formed on his chubby cheeks. It’s still early no wonder his face looked a bit puffed up. It was not a usual sight for his roommate who was now standing at the bathroom door watching the smiling Taemin in the morning. The reason behind that smile?. Minho should know it.

 

“T-Taemin, are you okay?” Someone asked, sounding very confused.

 

 Taemin sprang up from his bed and looked like, he was embarrassed. He didn’t know Jonghyun was looking at him and to spice it up, it has to be when he was smiling. He didn’t answer the older’s question and went to pick up his towel before heading straight to the bathroom.

 

“I definitely will tell Key about this!” Jonghyun said to himself.

 

-

 

Taemin was walking to school along with Jonghyun and Key. Little did he knew, the two were watching him closely since they left the dorm. As they observed him, there’s nothing to be doubt about except for those small smile he couldn’t hide. Key looked at Jonghyun in disbelieved while the later nodded his head as an expression of ‘I told you so” but, both of them still not saying anything since they don’t really know was that smile is a good or bad sign.

 

As they reached the school, the two decided to follow him until he arrived at his locker, and of course it was without Taemin’s knowing.

 

“What happened to him Jong?” Key began questioning his friend, eyes were still looking at Taemin.

 

“Oh how I wish I know Key.”

 

“I mean this is serious. What the hell with that smile?! I’d never seen him smiling before.”

 

“Nobody ever did Key, that is why it’s so creepy!”

 

Key stopped looking at Taemin for a while and looked like he was having a conversation with himself in his mind. Then, he looked at Jonghyun closely. Jonghyun noticed what was happening and he was now returning the look that Key’d given him.

 

“What?” Jonghyun asked.

 

“You.”

 

“What??!!”

 

“OMG Jonghyun did you do anything to that poor boy?”

 

“Do wha-/Owwh NOOO!!The hell are you thinking?!”

 

“It’s not impossible you know since you know he wasn’t talking and-/”

 

“Shut up you crazy boy!”

 

“Wow you really did it don’t you?”

 

“Say if I do, then why is he smiling?!” Jonghyun started to feel irritated by the boy beside him.

 

“Must be because you did good then.”

 

“Can’t you be serious for a second? That Lee Taemin was smiling and I live with him.”

 

“So?”                           

 

“So what if he was turning into a violent psychopath?”

 

Key said no words to Jonghyun’s statement instead he gave him a loud and strong ‘tap’ on the back of that poor man’s head.

 

“Why did you hit me?!”

 

“Because you just called my lovely baby crazy”

 

“Oh now he’s your baby?”

 

“Why? You wanna be my baby too?”

 

And with that being said, Jonghyun and Kibum regretted the whole thing they were doing………

Yes, it is AWKWA

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter