Meeting the mother

Sacred Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taemin stood not being able to move an inch from the view in front of him. This time, a woman he once recognized as his mother really came into his dorm and not simply went back like usual. For the first time, he didn't know what to do or how to react to this. It's been so long since he last saw his mother. Perhaps, the last time was when she sent him off to this school. Taemin was brought back to the situation when suddenly a soft but strict woman's voice fill up the air in his room. 

"You may wait outside. I want to have some time alone with my son." She said while eyes still looking at Taemin. 

Taemin showed an annoyed expression from hearing those words coming out of his mother's mouth. Once the guards and the teacher were outside the room, Taemin's mother rushed to him and attempted to lovingly hug him. However, for Taemin, it's impossible for him to let it happen. Nobody is allowed to touch him in any way, even if it's his own mother. Realising Taemin's action, Mrs. Lee decided to not continue with her intention instead she just stood close to her son to feel his warmth. To be honest, she missed her son so much and she feels like she needs to clear the situation between them quickly so she can get her son back. She needs Lee Taemin back into her arms. She needs it badly.

"My son, let's go home. This is not your place dear." She said lovingly while caressing Taemin's face smoothly. Taemin showed no reaction at all. 

"Dear, don't be like this. You know mommy loves you. I love you so much Taemin. Come back okay?" His mother said lovingly. 

Taemin took a step back, away from his mother. Secretly, his heart felt like it want to explore. He couldn't handle the pain anymore. 

"Taemin dear, we should go back to our home. We will be happy again, please taemin give mommy a chance. I will take care of you. Come back dear.." now Mrs. Lee's voice obviously shows that she was crying. 

Taemin moved his eyes from looking at his mot

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter