Visitor

Sacred Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Minho woke up to the sound of water pouring in the shower. It’s probably his roommate. He reached on top of his drawer, hands moving and feeling every inch of the brown wooden surface probably trying to find his phone to check on the time. After seconds of trying and still doesn’t really get a grab on his gadget, he decided to actually look at the top of the drawer. It wasn’t until he sat back and realized that his phone was thrown away by Lee Taemin.

 

‘That brat..’ He muttered to himself.

 

Minho suddenly didn’t really feel sleepy anymore. He remembered every detail of what was happening last evening. That boy. That Lee Taemin whos personality stinks like hell, for the very first time, was begging him to let him go. If it is up to him,  he swears to god that bastard would have walked away with a blood stain on his shirt. But something was really off with him. Did Taemin got so scared just now because of him? Or it was something else that made him flinch that way? Minho was dazing for a moment before the silhouette of his roommate can be seen blocking the bathroom’s light.

 

“Did I wake you up? Sorry I was taking a bath.” Jinki said softly while ruffling his hair using the soft grey towel.  

 

His fresh morning face was really breathtaking and even Minho could agree to that. He walked towards his locker and grabbed his attire. Seems like Jinki was going to get involved in some kind of meeting again. Sigh. It’s a big responsibility to be appointed as the head student.

 

“It’s okay. I was about to wake up anyway. Gotta go for a run.” Minho replied while gotten up from his bed before heading towards the bathroom and getting himself ready for his morning work out.

---

Taemin was laying on his side, with his back facing Jonghyun who was still asleep on his bad. He didn’t move or flinch from that position ever since he’d gotten on his bed. The blanket was covering his body up until his chest and his fingers were clutching tightly on the blanket as if he was gonna break if he let loose of the grip. His eyes were staring blankly at the wall in front of him and without him realizing, there were stains of tears marked on his face. His breath was becoming heavier with every second that passed by and he was not really conscious either.

 

Taemin himself didn’t know what was he staring at, but for all he knew is that living like this is hurtful, and he is in pain, a lot of pain. The sound of alarm clock blaring made him stop staring at the wall and it was until that moment that he realized that his pillows are wet, probably because of the tears. His own tears. Taemin quickly shut his eyes at the sound of Jonghyun waking up from his bed. His roommate was muttering something about Kibum being some kind of pain the for being the reason he needs to wake up early. He tried to ignore the sound of his own heartbeat and slowly persuading himself to fall into a deep sleep.

 

Jonghyun finished taking a shower after some amount of time and by the moment he stepped out of the bathroom, he saw Taemin was fast asleep. He wondered why did Taemin’s face look red and swollen just from being asleep but he was fast to not give it much thought.  A soft knock could be heard on the door and he was sighing before walking towards it, not minding to put on some clothes since he’d already known the identity of his guest. It was no other than the annoying Kibum who insisted on coming to his room despite their plan to meet at the café.

 

“Shh.. Taemin’s asleep” Jonghyun said while putting his finger close to his lips. Key was following the gesture and action while both of them tiptoed their ways to Jonghyun’s bed.

 

“Why is his face looks swollen? And red too?” Key asked worriedly. His eyes kept scanning the sleeping boy’s body through the blanket that was covering his thin frame.

 

“How would I know?” Jonghyun answered while slipping himself into a pair of black tracksuits. After grabbing his bag and made his bed, he gestured Kibum to get out of his room as soon as possible with an intention of not waking Taemin up. “We should go quickly or else he would wake up because we both know how loud you are.” Added Jonghyun.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter