Chapter 10- Cleaning up.

Sacred Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Few weeks had pass since the very day Lee Taemin poured a huge amount of coffee into Choi Minho’s backpack. Although the stains could be dried by now, Minho’s anger was still on fire. Nothing big happened between these two classmates except for the typical mocking, sneering, smirking, provoking, and a little game of prank that was harmless and less irritating. The whole class also was not surprised by whatever happened between them anymore. They could do nothing about it anyway and most of them just didn’t want to get themselves between those two arguing crows. Why crow? Because they were loud. Really loud, even the Lee was starting to show his voice now. They heard it during the mocking-and-calling names-session that was held every morning in their class of course. Still, everybody needs to be grateful now since the old Taemin who always bring forbidden stuff and being rude to the whole school was no longer available. He came back as an active classmate who came early to school and a very fluent in cursing student. At least he kept the trouble to himself and the discipline teacher doesn’t have to see his face frequently.

 

It was a normal day when Taemin was at the school’s canteen and tried to buy a drink when his well beloved classmate Minho, showed his face beside him. He was not alone, four other guys were with him and Taemin couldn’t be any more obvious with the smug on his face.

 

“Somebody should really drop that walking in group in here. It’s really not cool man.”

 

Minho heard him and he also laughed playfully at that statement.

 

“Guys looky here. Some chick thought walking alone is the coolest thing to do.” He said loudly, pretending to be talking with his friends.

 

Just in time, Taemin’s drink was ready and after paying for it he didn’t move from the counter. Instead he opened the cola can right there and took a sip while leaning against the counter and facing Minho. The taller male ignored Taemin and proceeds to order his drink when suddenly Taemin interfere.

 

“Excuse me, can you do me a favour?. Put a right amount of rat in this fella’s soda please. Don’t worry he’s going to be fine. belongs with the trash anyway.” Taemin spit that insult out and walked away from the group. They were boo-ing at him and he just couldn’t help to feel that he had knocked Minho down and it was the best feeling in the world.

 

-

 

The school has ended and after a tiring session of bashing each other with Minho, he decided to head out of the classroom a bit later than usual. The class was empty but Taemin still wasn’t moving from his seat. He put his backpack on the table and used it as a pillow. It’s not fluffy like the one in his old room, at his old home, but it was comfortable since this bag had become his favourite pillow and this emptiness he’s feeling right now is his new home. As he was dazing off, the blurry image his dad floats before his eyes. He didn’t talk about his family to people, in fact he rarely thinks about it.

 

Having a mother, who is also the owner of a billion dollars company is not as lucky as people viewed him. Back in his old school, the people knew who he was. They were envious of him and they were a lot more people who wanted to be in his life, even just as a friend. They thought that being the only son of a mother who has her own established brand across the globe was fun. They thought he was precious since he had a good luck and might spreads some to people around him. They thought he’s got a bright future in his hand since everything seems so fine. They thought he’d always get whatever he wanted because he’s showered with money, and they thought all that was a ticket for him to be happy.

 

They were wrong, he was not happy.

 

His dad went away when he was barely able to understand the whole situation. He remembered the fights. He remembered the sleepless night. He remembered the tension in his house. He

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter