Sacred Heart School of Boys.

Sacred Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 1- sacred heart school of boys 

'KRINGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG'
 
The bell of Sacred Heart School of Boys rang fiercely signaling it was time for every student to be in their respective classes and supposedly the hall should be clear by now. One or two students were closing their lockers a little too harsh until a loud bang could be heard. 


From afar, a walking silhouette was approaching the almost empty hallway.Teacher Song was making his moves  and doing his duty to make sure everyone has gone and as the latecomers pass by him, the cane in his hand swung furiously to meet the students' backsides. Surprised at the sudden attack,both of them stopped their attempts to get away from the strict discipline teacher and turn around to meet the said figure. 


"I dare you to come later than this tomorrow. Will you?"


"N-no Mr.Song." They answered at the same time. Eyes looking at the floor continuously.


The teacher gave both of them an angry, really, really, angry look before he swung the cane one more time, this time it's harder than the previous one.


"See you guys after school. In my office. Be late and you'll see. Understand?"


"Yes Sir."


"Noted Mr. Song"


"Go to your class, now!"
Both of them were running rapidly as if saving themselves from a 'real' monster.


The teacher continued walking until he reached the main gate. He approached the school's prefects and they greeted him politely. 


"Good morning Teacher Song. Here's the name list of students who bring forbidden items to school and..."


"Yeah that's mine, what you gonna do about it?" A voice could be heard from the other side of the gate and interrupted the conversation between the student and teacher.


"You know this is a really dangerous pocket knife. You can't simply bring it to school, I need to report you to..."


"To who? Mr. Song?" The boy smirked proudly to the prefects. He was provoking them. He thought if he will be going to the teacher's office for messing up with these school's peacekeeper, it would be a perfect cover up for the pocket knife matter. Until someone who really matters in the school interfere into his awesome plan.


"Lee Taemin!" 


Taemin turned around to look over his shoulder. A tall and fierce figure was looking at him sharp in the eyes. Now his great maste

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter