Chapter 4- The Cafeteria Crash.

Sacred Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 4: The Cafeteria Crash

 

Taemin walked out of his room at the late evening. He had skipped his lunch and tea break for today since the cupcake that was given by Key was quite an amount to please his hunger and the rest of his reason was he was too lazy to get out of his room. Jonghyun still hasn’t come back from his ‘date’ and Taemin assumed that he would see him during dinner. Usually he ate by himself at the cafeteria but occasionally Key and Jonghyun would eat with him even though he didn’t speak a word. Deep inside his heart, he was grateful that he got company while eating but that was only when it comes to Jonghyun and Key. They are students who tried to sit at the same table as his but that would only resulted to Taemin moved someplace else or he would immediately stop eating and the food were gone to waste.

 

He walked slowly making his way to the food section. Once he reached the place,  a whole fine set of buffet was already served and some students had already started to eat their dinner. Taemin took a clean plate from the counter and his hands began to fill up the plate with various type of foods. He took some of each and finally managed to get the portion that would make him escape from hunger to wait for tomorrow’s breakfast. Since the place wasn’t very crowded with students yet, there are still a lot of empty tables left. He chose one that is located near the window and far from others. He began to sit down and started munching on his food.

 

                Out of many behaviour, one that made Taemin really angry with himself is, he would easily dazed away. For example right now, while eating his mind wasn’t thinking about the shrimp in his plate, no. his mind was somewhere else. He himself didn’t really know what was lingering in his mind but it sure wasn’t very peaceful. Everyday he had a battle with himself on whatever he was doing. Luckily, he found joy in learning. Knowing something that other people may not know gives him a little bit of hope to believe in his self-worth. Maybe that’s the secret of his good grades.

 

“I can’t believe I’m talking to a deaf person right now.”  He heard someone’s voice. Somehow it sounds familiar. This is weird. He rarely remember someone’s voice, he doesn’t talk with people anyway. For sure it wasn’t Key or Jonghyun talking to him right now.

 

It’s like he was back to reality when he saw that face standing in front of the table holding a food tray. The expression on that standing  face was like the usual, thr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter