Chapter 2- The Fight.

Sacred Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 2- The  fight.

Minho walked up to one of the empty spots in his new classroom. There were about 3 spots and he noticed one of them was beside the snob who was not laughing at his speech just now. Not that he really cares if that one guy wasn't listening but he was annoyed and he's positive that would not be the last time he would feel this way. 

"Can I seat wherever I like Miss?" He asked for the teacher's permission once again just to clarify.

"As you please." She replied with a smile eyes were still watching at Minho's direction.

Minho returned the smile and continued walking until he reached Taemin's table. He stopped in front of that boy and stare at him completely rising his eyebrow. 

Taemin's eyes which were still glued on the window quickly felt as if he was being disturbed. He turned around only to see a new face looking at him as if he's looking for a fight. Taemin returned the stare and for a second he could feel like there were no other students in the class as the stare was getting intense, nobody wanted to look away. 

"Go."  

Taemin heard the sound coming out of this newcomer's mouth.
He pretended not to hear anything and continued to look outside the window. His head was already cursing. He  wanted to punch this guy so bad but he was really not in the mood to fight, plus he's already busted with the damn pocket knife. 


"Move" Minho said sternly.

Silent

"Hey, move." He repeated the same words and from time to time the tone was getting higher and a couple of knocking sounds were added. 

"Go to hell." That was what coming from Taemin's mouth before the class become eerily silent after the whole students recover from the shock, listening to Taemin's words.

Minho also went silent for a while before he started to smile and that turns into a sick smirk, eyes were looking into the other guy's one more time. Out of sudden he recklessly put his hand on the boy's hair and ruffled em as if it was the normal thing someone could do to a stranger, or in this case an aggressive stranger. 

"That's where I came from, you little piece of ." 
Minho said although it was not loud but still few students including the teacher could heard it and that invited more gasps  coming from them. It has become a total show for the class today.

There was no more cursing or staring except for now Taemin was standing in a speed of light and Minho was already on the floor. He's not sprawling, but still can be classified as defeated from the look on their classmates. Taemin pushed Minho harshly until his 

"Enough! You two!" An angry female voice  echoed in the silent classroom. 

"What is wrong with you guys?! I can't believe how rude both of you to be such a .." The teacher stopped her sentences before she could say the harsh words.Her voice getting higher from before that made both of them to look at her , not in fear but not like they care either.

"Where did your sense go? Can't you not realize this is a classroom?!! I am your teacher! They are your classmates!! Where the hell did you put your respects?!" The angry teacher voiced out his feeling, finger pointing towards the students who right now were being the faithful audiences, not one of them dare to speak a word. 

"You Lee Taemin! When are you going to stop being a problem to me?!"

"That brat wanted to take my place. My seat." Taemin answered her without a doubt.

"Choi Minho you go find another sit this instant!" The teacher yelled at him but not received any answer from Minho. He just stood up and sit at an empty table far from Taemin. 

"Lee Taemin you also sit down and please! No more chaos in my damn class!" Taemin gave a slight stare to his teacher before sitting down forcefully, hated that he had to obey the female. He purposely made a noise when sitting now to annoy the teacher more.

The irritated teacher walked towards his original position, in front of the class. He looked at the two fighting students with an intense stare. "I don't want to see any more for fighting in this class. Can you imagine what could happened if nobody try to stop you? Do you really want to be punched so bad? Choi Minho it's your first day at this school and I thought you don't want to look for any trouble? Lee Taemin please, I'm so tired of your attitude."

Both of them were looking at everywhere except for their teacher's face.

"Now everyone calm down and let's continue with our lesson. I don't want to hear anymore problem."

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter