Chapter 5- The Attack

Sacred Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 5- The Attack.

 

Minho and Taemin were sent to their respective room after being given a strong warning by Mr. Song. Once again, fate was on Taemin’s side when their parents were not going to be informed about this problem. That was, well, after Minho pleads to their discipline teacher by reasoning he was still new at the school and thought that what happened was just a joke. Taemin secretly sigh a relief breath hearing that he won’t be able to see his mother for now. Taemin left the cafeteria for his dormitory and along the walk he couldn’t help but noticed that Minho guy was following him. He tried to ignore the loud steps behind him, pretending that he didn’t knew but who the hell wouldn’t if it was a big, loud, stomping like that. He turned around and Minho was surprised by the sudden movement.

 

“Why are you following me?” Taemin asked in an annoyed voice.

“Aish.. Seems like you caught me huh?. Well, I was thinking to visit your room. You know.. just to see your study table and stuff.” Minho answered his question foolishly.

 

Taemin knew that bastard was fooling him but following him to his dorm wasn’t a good joke either.  He didn’t want to waste any more time and for sure talking to this guy would only led to a fight so he chose to ignore the taller and fastened his steps towards the building. He scanned his card for access into the building and before he knew it, Minho pushed the door a little too harsh behind him and that made both of them stumbled and luckily he didn’t fell on the floor. This is crazy.  Minho wasn’t belongs here and that means he cannot be in this area. But then again, he wasn’t the good kid who obeys the rules anyway. If so why would he pick a fight with Taemin on his first day at a new school?.

 

“So where is your room Taemin?” Minho asked him in a fake high pitched voice, pretending to be so eager and excited.

“You are not going in my room and good luck finding a way to get out of here later.” Taemin replied in annoyance and he really hoped that Minho will struggle getting out from this building later.

“Hey..why are you mad at me? Mr. Song said we should get along and not to create any trouble. Why don’t we just follow his words?” Now Minho was just provoking him. Both of them knew that could not happened and he only brought that up to fire the other.

 

Both of them were still walking along the hallway with Minho moving backwards facing Taemin who still ignores his question.

 

“Oh come on Taeminnie! You are the jerk anyway, don’t pretend like you don’t know about that.” Minho mocked him while smiling widely, satisfied to successfully annoyed his enemy.

 

He didn’t expect Taemin to push h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter