Chapter 3- The Roommate and The Roommate’s Not-Boyfriend.

Sacred Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taemin walked out of Mr. Song’s office, slightly slamming the door behind him intentionally to annoy the teacher. His eyes surveyed around the school’s office and as usual he received the ‘precious’ glare from the staffs. He ignored their eyes and walked out of the office and straight away headed to the corridor. He walked along the corridor, eyes sometimes fall on the floor but most of the times he secretly eyed one or two students who were also on their way back to the dorm. The building is located near the field which was the farthest from other buildings. By this time it wasn’t very packed with students who were on their way back because it’s already long since the school hour ended.

 

After a while walking, he reached the dormitory building. He took out his student card and scanned it before walking through the front door. Every student got their very own card that allows them to have access to all equipment in this school. Be it the gym, the library or even the cafeteria the usage of the card is very important. Most of them find it ridiculous at first but since it was for their safety precautions, they seemed to adapt with the culture finely.

 

Taemin climbed up the stairs to go to his room at the second floor. It was a three level apartment-like dormitory. He walked along the hallway and once he reached the front door, a heavy sigh left his lips. He placed his right hand on the doorknob and as what he was expecting, the voice of his roommate greeted him.

 

“Oh you’re home, Taemin-ah?”

 

            Silly. He was in his own dorm of course he’s home. Taemin thought to himself. As usual, he didn’t reply to the other boy’s friendly statement and went straight to his own bed before lying on his back with the school’s uniform wrapped around his body.

 

            The room was not really spacious but it’s comfortable. Only two students were seated in one room that contains two sets of lockers where they can keep their stuffs, two study tables and two drawers with nightlights located in between the two single beds. They didn’t get to choose their own roommate and in this case, Taemin was very lucky to have Jonghyun as his partner in this room. Being two years older than him, Jonghyun was his senior. He was really pleasing to live with. He didn’t smoke or drink which of course are forbidden and some students didn’t really care to break the rules. He cares about the people aroun

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter