Chapter 8: Make Me Coffee.

Sacred Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 8: Make me coffee.

 

Taemin walked out of the shared toilet as soon as he finished wetting himself with a huge volume of clean water. His body felt a little bit itchy and stings because of the hard scrubbing he gave himself in the shower. He knew he was just overreacting since it’s just eggs but still, nothing peculiar were allowed to touch his skin. He couldn’t think about anything else except for that one person who was responsible for making him skipped his classes for the day.  He knew he would eventually made Minho suffers as well but his brain was stuck dead right now.

 

Jonghyun wasn’t in the room and that was not an unusual sight. That man was living an active lifestyle and very lively, unlike him whose the body was the only thing moving but his soul was left somewhere else. If Jonghyun didn’t have any activity, he still could hang out with Kibum in his room. Those two were really close Taemin swears but again, he’d never craved company.

 

Taemin put on his casual clothing since it’s already in the evening and he wanted to go out for dinner later. He would be eating alone today as well. He grabbed his phone located on the bed head and unplugged the gadget from its charger before unlocking it. He looked at the time and wondered if he should wait a little bit later to go to the cafeteria. He checked the notifications bar, and as usual, it was just a blank screen. All this time he’d never reply anything to anyone but every single day he would checked his phone for a new message and Jonghyun knew about it as well. Not to Taemin’s awareness, of course, Jonghyun knew just from observing his actions but never say a word. Maybe that’s why  he thinks nobody knows about his little behaviour.

 

He was bored and unhappy about everything that he even stared at Jonghyun’s bedsheet wondering why would that male choose a black shade of everything. From the biggest music-thingy-stand until the smallest candle case he owned, everything was in black. Well it wasn’t unusual for a man to do that but seeing Jonghyun in person made Taemin think that he might be the red-or-orange-colour kind of guy, not the pale and the dark. Taemin almost jumpe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter