Age 17 - Closer to you Part 1

Where it all started
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Age 17 Closer to you

 

" You want some ? " Taeyeon asked in response to the disgusted look on her face .

" NO , thanks " Jessica replied , " I don't understand how you can eat all of that ."  He chuckled everytime she asks that . " Seriously , your stomach is like a botomless pit that never fills up " He started to really laugh then , oh if only she knew how much he really ate in one day .

She was slowly getting used to him , becoming accustomed of hearing his  adorable laugh when she said something like that . Listening to him bug her about her favourite song or food or book . And of course , sitting with him at lunch well correctly him sitting with her instead of his old friends , who seemed pretty pissed that he wasn't hanging out with them anymore . She didn't understand it anymore than they did but she certainly did enjoy it .

" I honestly don't understand you ... how can you be so intelligent and intellectual but your favourite reality Tv show is Here comes Honey Boo Boo ?"

She laughed " It's so entertaining . The sisters are hysterical !"

" The show's bad , I don't get you and the stuff they do is gross .I think you're the weird one now :P "

" Hey , the show is funny and it never gets old . Plus I like how they are real and not pretending unlike some people on reality tv shows . "

Taeyeon  shook his head still not understanding why she liked that reality tv show .

" Anyway princess , we need to watch Breaking Bad soon , "

" But "

" No buts princess , you promised me that you would watch it with me and  I'm  still waiting for you to keep that promise  :("

She pouted at him " Fine but you have to watch Honey Boo Boo with me later on "

" For sure princess . "

" So , does this mean we're friends ? " he asked hopefully and she looked at him contemplating the question .

" Look , I pinky promise you that I will be the best friend you've ever had , " Taeyeon began " and I'll watch those bad Tv shows and listen to your music without complaining and I'll even do homework with you !"  Jessica had to smile at that " I promise that I won't hurt you "

He held out his hand and she thought about it for a long moment , carefully weighing the consequences of each decision . " Okay ," she said , looking into his eyes and seeing all the care and trust in the world " Okay ," she said again as she entwined her finger with his .

***

" Ok , I think you've had enough now , " Taeyeon said reaching from behind her to take the bottle away from her . She looked up at him , obviously surprised but also very clearly happy to see him .

She pul

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter