Age 18 - Make me love you

Where it all started
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Instead of letting me go he pulled me towards the forest .

" Tae , stop . " He didn't respond . I knew he wouldn't but it irritated me the same . With every step toward the forest he moved faster and faster until we were running ; running as fast as I possibly could and then he pulled me to go faster .We ran and ran and reached the forest and then we ran faster and deeper in . My breath got shorter and shorter but the worst thing was that my legs burned . It's been ages since I last ran this fast .  I knew that we wouldn't stop so I just grasped his hand more tightly and carried on running . 

Eventually we stopped and we were somewhere deep in the forest . My chest was burning and my face was like ice . I felt like I was floating on water and if I moved , I'd sink . We didn't talk plus I don't think I could have if I tried ; I spent the next ten minutes getting my breath half way regular . We sat by a tree , in the white snow blanketed forest , looking at the white sky above , miles from home and school.

I turned to him once and he was sitting , doing what I was doing; grasping my hand , looking at the sky and catching his breath . The more our breath came back the tighter he held my hand and the more I sagged against the tree . It didn't bring my energy back but it sapped me of it with each steadying breath instead . So I just looked up through the tree branches and rested .

I wasn't thinking , I wasn't even trying to process what we'd just done. There was no need to; there was nothing to explain . After half an hour he stood up and still grasping each others hands I came up with him .

Then he grinned , really grinned at me . His face was pinker than she's ever seen it and his hair tossled and stuck to his face by sweat in a few places . He seemed so real just then at that moment . It was like if I reached and touched him I knew he'd be hot from  running and to me , it made it so real ; everything before hadn't been a dream but so dream like . That was real .

I stared at him and looked up at his smiling eyes and saw winter . It was a beautiful , serene winter ; one that wasn't cold and uninviting but sparkling and pure like the snow and sky that surrounded us just then .Before I had enough of staring at him , realising how pretty his eyes were , I was wondering how long we could run . It was exhilarating until it was tiring . If we ran , how long would it be before we just competely burnt out ? Before I could continue or finish my thoughts he kissed me .

He didn't pull me toward him , he didn't even touch me with an

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter