Towel

347735

Hair matted to her forehead, body covered with sweat, soft panting coming out from her tempting lips. Luda’s favorite look of Jiyeon indeed.

 

“Is my cheoreo okay baby?” Jiyeon sat beside Luda, head resting on her girlfriend’s small yet comfortable shoulder. Luda pressed a soft peck on Jiyeon’s forehead, earning a whine and a pair of hands reaching for the shorter one’s lips “I’m sweaty!” Jiyeon pouted, Luda just chuckled and went towards the cooler, grabbing a cold drink.

 

“Baby should I teach you to dance?” Jiyeon said. Making Luda stopped from opening the water bottle to glance at her girlfriend, and there she is.

Leaning on her right while pushing her hair aside to reveal her slim neck as she wipes it ‘oddly slow’ with a towel and her beautiful eyes pierced against Luda’s. Luda swallowed thickly.

 

“You know I don’t dance,” Luda handed Jiyeon the opened bottled water and hold the towel from her girlfriend “Yeah right,” Jiyeon playfullly rolled her eyes making Luda smile.

 

Luda moved Jiyeon’s hair on the other side and Jiyeon’s body automatically moves, leaning on her left now

 

“Hmm...” Luda left Jiyeon’s neck and fixed her sight on her girlfriend’s face, there she is, eyes closed while steadying her breathing.

 

Only proving that this is Luda’s favorite look of Jiyeon indeed.