God Sejeong

347735

Everything is beautiful at night. The peaceful neighborhood, couple of vehicles passing thru, a beautiful human being resting her head on Jung Mimi’s chest as she sobs quietly.

 

Being in an industry with millions of eyes watching, ears hearing unsaid words, and painful voices hunting both mind and heart, is ing hard.

 

Mimi let Sejeong clutched her shirt tightly, not caring if it’s fully crumpled by now, Mimi let Sejeong’s tears flow, not giving a damn about her favorite shirt being damped. The older of the two stared outside of the window, an arm around the younger one’s shoulder while Mimi’s other hand keeps on gently tapping Sejeong’s thigh which is fixedly placed above Mimi's abdomen, reminding Sejeong that she will always be by her side.

 

And beneath the selfishness of the moon to give it’s light, Mimi still find her girlfriend beautiful. So when Sejeong’s other hand comes up to cover her own trembling lips, Mimi kissed her head softly “Ahjussi, let it all out,” Mimi whispered smilingly, defeated by the world who keeps on pushing Sejeong to the ground. There’s no response so she continued. “Its 3am, the world is asleep now, no one will hear.” Mimi heard a sniff and her chest feels empty, a beautiful face pops infront of her. “No.” Sejeong gave her her infamous eye smile. “my world isn’t sleeping yet,”

 

Being the toughest, happiest, and the one who is always lending her shoulder to whom who needed to cry upon, Sejeong is having a hard time to let go, to let it all out. She is so used to be being the stronger figure, but everyone’s the same. And Mimi understands that.

 

Sejeong moved her head closer to Mimi’s, her hand rubbing the older’s tainted shirt, while the other brushes Mimi’s hair gently. And with all her heart Sejeong says “Thank you,” with that, she closes the gap of their lips.